Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore the first 3D Pokémon region while putting a stop to Team Flare. Then, revisit the Hoenn region with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2013 (6:20 PM).

I'm willing to give 2 shinies, a masterball and a zauro AND a kabuto for a female shiny ralts

these shinies are relicanth,quagmire both with pokerus.

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 23rd, 2013 (6:22 PM).

Nature: Calm
      That's nice but you should be posting in the Trade section.
      [Lord Summerisle:] "Now, those children out there, they're jumping through the flames in the hope that the god of the fire will make them fruitful. Really, you can't blame them. After all, what girl would not prefer the child of a god to that of some acne-scarred artisan?"

[Sergeant Howie:] "And you encourage them in this?"

[Lord Summerisle:]"Actively! It's most important to teach new generation born of Summerisle be made aware that here the old gods aren't dead."

[Sergeant Howie:]"And what of the true God? To whose glory churches and monasteries have been built on these islands for generations past? Now what of Him?"

[Lord Summerisle:]"Oh, He's dead. He can't complain. He had his chance and in modern parlance. Blew it."
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [Lord Summerisle:]“And the ministers fled the island never to return. What my grandfather started out of expediency, my father continued out of love. He brought me up the same way: to reverence the music, and the drama, and the rituals of the old gods; to love nature and to fear it, and to rely on it and to appease it when necessary. He brought me up —”

[Sergeant Howie:]“He brought you up to be a pagan!”

[Lord Summerisle:]“A heathen, conceivably, but not, I hope, an unenlightened one.”
      Old October 23rd, 2013 (6:23 PM).

where i cannot find it

soo
        Old October 23rd, 2013 (6:30 PM).

Nature: Calm
          http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309670
          [Lord Summerisle:] "Now, those children out there, they're jumping through the flames in the hope that the god of the fire will make them fruitful. Really, you can't blame them. After all, what girl would not prefer the child of a god to that of some acne-scarred artisan?"

[Sergeant Howie:] "And you encourage them in this?"

[Lord Summerisle:]"Actively! It's most important to teach new generation born of Summerisle be made aware that here the old gods aren't dead."

[Sergeant Howie:]"And what of the true God? To whose glory churches and monasteries have been built on these islands for generations past? Now what of Him?"

[Lord Summerisle:]"Oh, He's dead. He can't complain. He had his chance and in modern parlance. Blew it."
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          [Lord Summerisle:]“And the ministers fled the island never to return. What my grandfather started out of expediency, my father continued out of love. He brought me up the same way: to reverence the music, and the drama, and the rituals of the old gods; to love nature and to fear it, and to rely on it and to appease it when necessary. He brought me up —”

[Sergeant Howie:]“He brought you up to be a pagan!”

[Lord Summerisle:]“A heathen, conceivably, but not, I hope, an unenlightened one.”
          Old October 23rd, 2013 (6:31 PM).
          All dreams are but another reality.
          • Crystal Tier

Check out the X/Y Quick Trade Thread. Don't want to wait around? Join the live trade chatroom now.

Closed~

Quick Reply