• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Abandoned~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I started this some time ago, but it was about animals other than Pokemon, but I brought it back in it's original form to try it again. Last time my comp was on the fritz and it disalowed me to post here sometimes. Fixed it now though, XD

Plot:
Pokemon have lived along side humans for many generations. But, could we ask ourselves, what happens when their abandoned in the cities of the world? Where cars speed through streets and busy ways day and night, not stopping for a soul, and humans that prowl the dark ally ways.

How do these species survive? What do they do every day to stay alive? How do they raise their young and feed themselves? Where do they take shelter on rainy days and cold nights? Do they even take shelter? Or do they prowl the streets helplessly, waiting for something else to go amiss.

Humans do no think of these things when they abandon these Pokemon into the streets, they don?t care, don?t even bother to set them free in the wild or at least in a safe part of the city; they just leave them for dead.

But these Pokemon are smarter than they think. They are in possession of brains, and use them well, some more than others, but they know right from wrong and dangerous from safe; though some decide to take the rough side of the life and live on the edge, making all the wrong choices.

But all these species, good and evil live together, along side each other when out in this mechanical wild, whether they like it or not. They have suffered the same fate, and seek the same things; though they act differently doesn?t mean they do not share the same feelings.

Dare you find out what the lives of these Pokemon are like, when you have no home to run to, and no friend by your side? If so then nows your chance??

Sum-up:

Ok, hopefully you all get he story of this now and understand what I?m getting at?.if not I think its best for you to leave now Ok, obviously, what I?m saying is that you are one of these Pokemon, living in the mechanical wild?aka the city, trying to survive an every day life of a city Pokemon. You will go through hard ships and even encounter some trouble during this RPG; Humans, Other Pokemon, even mechanical machines like Cars and maybe even an Aeroplane if you just happen to stray into the Airport by accident. Either way, the point of this RPG is to just Survive and have fun while doing so

Ok, just to run you through your surroundings, I will describe the city and what resigns in it:

Just imagine your everyday New York, or even a city near by you, I?m sure we all know how a city is. Cars, big Buildings, shops, many people and also many strays. Well, this city is home to exactly the same, It may help if you have watched Oliver and Company the Cartoon XD

But anyway, you have your shops, your cars, buses, a Park that people have to just take a stroll, even a few ponds with Goldeen and such. This city also has its airport, so you are free to wander there also. Just use you imagination really.

Anyway, on with the signup?s!

Sign-up's

Name: (Do I really have to explain it?)
Age: (Let?s do human years, less confusing. I don?t want anything below 10)
Species: (Pokemon species. Be serious here, I don?t want Pokemon like Onix and Salamence now, small things like, Growlithe and Pichu, Mightyena and Arcanine. City Pokemon)
Description: (Anything that sets you apart?)
Personlity:
Other:

Note: I will not be accepting one liners! Anything like that will be rejected straight away.

And there you have it. Sign up people!

Here is mine:

Name: Strider

Species: Absol

Description: Strider is basically your average Absol, though her fur has hints of silver sprayed through it. Her eyes aren?t the normal Crimson colour but are more of a amber colour that tend to have hints of green speckled in them. She has a scar running under her left eye and another just above her front, left paw.

Personality: Strider has a varying Personality. One minute she can be playful and carefree and on the other she can be quite or maybe hot tempered. She?s a gangster of the streets and loves to muck about or act the know it all. She?s street wise and will give helpful information to anyone who seeks, but mostly at a price. She doesn?t go to lightly when she is insulted or threatened, she will resort to violence and is not afraid to fight for herself.

Other: Strider wears a red bandana around her neck as a symbol of her trainer, though she is not to fond of it, she prefers to wear it to give her a sort of ?don?t mess with me? look.

Note: Only about 6-8 more member may join. I would say more, but I have tried and it was alot to handle x_x

Heart-felt

Mimix
Years
I'll join! If I may, that is. Awesome set up here, this will be a neat Role Play. ^^. Here's my information:

Name:Kiako (Key-ache-o)
Species:Persian
Description:This Persian has the normal creamy-colored fur, but she has amber tipped ears and paws, the same with the tip of her tail.
Personlity: Kiako has a sweet personality, for she is the kind of Pokemon that cares for others, and is willing to lend a helping paw where needed. Kiako will go out of her way to lend that helping paw, no matter what. Her personality of sweetness and softness may make her to appear weak...but inside burns a great determination to prove herself able to survive.
Other:Kiako has golden bands above each of her paws. Her trainer had put them there for fashion purposes, but now that Kiako was trainer-less, she still liked to wear them. To her, it signified what was inside...loyalty, and beauty. She refused turn to hard against humans, like most Pokemon did when they were abandoned...

Ta da x3. I've been waiting to use Kiako for some time now, this is the perfect Rp. ^^

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name: Paige
gender Female
species: haunter
description: her aura is silver instead of black or purple
personality: it varies she is generally distant
other: she hates humans and tortures them by chasing and haunting them because that is what her trainer used to do

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Name: Dart
Species: Nidoran♀
Description: An average Female Nidoran. Around her neck is a pink silk bow, showing that once she had ownership. She was little when she was abandoned though, and doesn't recall much.
Personlity: She is the kind to be silent amongst new ones. She is known to be scared of anything that looks threatening, and wold run at a false move. Once she knows the creature, she is a life-long friend who will always be by your side, hidden in the shadows.
Other: Her owner was from the country and visited the big city. They got separated, and the owner must've left without her, given up. Dart has never fully matrured, and gets scared stiff. She sometimes acts like a five year old, but other times she acts wise beyond her years. She flees at a moments notice, only when cornered does she attack.

Last edited:

Flatulus

God of Wind
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 17, 2005
No matter how far you run I?ll always find your RPGs, and with Lily doing so few I?ll have to join every one of yours? I hope you don?t mind me using two characters again.

Name: Kitsune
Age: 13 (Um? this was the hardest part, as you should know animals mature a lot faster than humans, meaning pokemon would probably do so as well. Also Ninetales are meant to live for a thousand years, and to complete this let me just say the real age is between 78 and 97 solar years)
Species: Ninetales
Description: Kitsune has pure white fur that never stains, even blood runs right off it, quite like her teeth except her teeth seem to always catch the light to make it absolutely clear that they are there and are sharp. Her pale blue eyes often always look like they are looking into the very soul of whoever she looks at; this is quite frightening for those who have anything to hide. Her over all appearance gives the impression that she should be drooling, which she probably would be if fire pokemon could.
Personality: She tries her best to seem as scary and powerful as she can, fearing the reaction of others if they find out about her past. Deep inside she cares for every living thing, though this is hard to see as she prefers helps other through complex schemes because she believes it will do more good that way. Though she seems unforgiving towards all, especially humans, over time she will open up to those who befriend her, but even then she?ll never tell them more than they ?need? to know about her past.
Other: She wasn?t abandoned, her *trainer*, Lilac, was kidnapped and is being held for ransom as Lilac?s family is rich from breeding the rare pokemon Eevee, though Kitsune knows not where she is being held and is left to hope Lilac finds her after being freed.

Name: Biohazard
Age: 10 (Incorrect for both physical and mental maturity, but in that area it is complex)
Species: Umbreon
Description: Biohazard?s circles are a whitish blue colour, while the rest of his fur remains the usual black like most Umbreons. He seems a bit smaller than he should and his fur a bit thicker, almost like he isn?t fully grown as his overall body shape is more like that of an Eevee than a normal Umbreon, though few people would be able to notice such a small difference.
He wears a yellow bandana around his head, and on the front of it is the Biohazard symbol.
Personality: He asks questions about everything he is even the little bit unsure of, though he is very good at figuring things out for himself, but seems to lack the ability to make good use of what he knows. It is impossible for him to keep a secret, as he loves to talk to anyone about anything he considers even slightly interesting. He acts quite immature and always likes to play around, never understanding why others see certain things as gross and of course doesn?t really care about that either.
The truly odd thing about his behaviour is how he sometimes acts when in the company of females, he seems to be a bit more mature than one would think possible of one of his age (More mature than most 17 year olds) and often others don?t realise how young he really is because of this.
Other: Like Kitsune he wasn?t abandoned, he belonged to Lilac?s brother, Shisso, who stupidly attempted a rescue and left Biohazard alone so as he wouldn?t be put in any danger, only meaning to take a minute to save Lilac, as you should be able to guess things didn?t go according to plan and now Shisso is also being held for ransom.
Also please note that he knows a little too much about Kitsune than she is comfortable with, though of course she knows very little about him at the start of this RPG.

Years
Name: Noh
Species: Quilava
Description: A red headband on his...head. And a whistle around his neck.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky most of the time but when he gets mad something takes over him and he is merciless. He slaughters innocents walking down the street when this happens.
Other: Found as a young Quilava by a farm boy and followed him home. He worked on the farm until the boys parents were killed in a tornado accident. The boy brought him to a deserted place and kicked him and yelled at him to go away. Thats where Noh got the slaughtering part.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
Name: Blue
Species: Eevee
Description: An average, everyday eevee.
Personlity: Smart, a bit shy, daydreamer

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
Neo.gif

Name: Neo
Species: Eevee
Description: Other then the normal Eevee traits, his forehead fur is always a mess, and he has a scar running along the left of his stomach from his past trainer.
Personality: Shy and quiet, but very friendly; antisocial, but not mean. Because of the way he was treated by his trainer, Neo tends to stray away from humans, hiding behind (or under) Shadow, when walking in the city. Neo will not attack a human, even if that human was a definant threat to his life, just because of his past. Even though all the Pokemon Neo has met in his life have been very kind to him, Neo is still very shy around them.
Bio: Neo was abandoned by it's trainer at the age of 4. It's trainer was harsh and quite sadistic, they cared nothing for Neo's wellbeing, just wanting more power. When Neo wouldn't evolve, the trainer cast him away, not wanting anymore to do with the quote, "worthless piece of". Neo was found afterwards by Shadow, his adoptive brother, and couldn't be happier, but the scars of his past still haunt him.

Shadow.gif

Name: Shadow
Species: Umbreon
Description: Normal Umbreon, except for the crescent moon mark on his forehead.
Personality: Very protective of Neo, very outgoing; pretty much the extreme oppisite of Neo. Shadow never had a bad impression of humans until he met Neo, and although he looks down upon their behaviors and society, Shadow does not fear humans at all, but he will not always be the..."friendliest" towards them either. However, around Pokemon, Shadow tends to be rather talkative, or quiet, depending on the type and usually, gender of the Pokemon.
Bio: Shadow was the first Pokemon of a near-famous trainer; raised from it's birth, Shadow formed an extreme bond with the trainer, until the fatal day when the trainer died from an unknown illness. Shadow seeped into a depression that led him to find Neo, which is where Shadow finds the strength to go on.

Last edited:

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
Years
Name: Kaylee
Species: Mudkip
Description: Cuts and bruises all around his body. Limps on his right side. He has a scar running over his left leg. His eyes are a dark green with white tints. There are peices of his tail missing in an almost lightning bolt shape.
Personlity: Quiet and shy. Doesn't trust anyone and is very cautious. He gets very restless whenever humans are around. He's become used to living in the city which makes him able to know his way around. He prefers to live in the shadows and silently and quietly stalk the night. He barely ever smiles.
Other: Since birth, Kaylee was raised by an old bachelor. For many years they lived happily together. Untill the old man had a major heart attack and passed away. Kaylee was then inherited by his son who abused him. He lived with the son in a small cage where he was kicked and starved. Untill the son got a new "Friend" (an unfortunate Hoppit found in the cellar) Kaylee was kick out of the house.

Last edited:
Years
Legend: I dont mind the description being short, as you have stated that it is like any other Persina, but the Personality could be a bit longer, I know you said that we would have to find out, but thats how I test the members. Anyway edit a few details into the personlity and you're accepted. (Take a look at my sign up for an example of what I need)

paige pelletier: Both you're description and Personality is too short, make it at least 4 lines, and also watch Capital letters. Edit please. (Take a look at my sign up for an example of what I need)

Wolf_Goddess: You're personality is way to short, but everything else seems to be acceptable. Edit a few details into that and you are accepted. (Take a look at my sign up for an example of what I need)

Flatulus: You know that thats what I need XD. You're in and the two characters are fine, I trust you.

Gohan: I dont know what it is; It looks short, but it still has all the nesecary needs. Perhaps add a bit more to you're description, perhaps describing the way he looks a bit more?(As in the actual Pokemon) But accepted none the less.

Radical_Edward: I'm sorry but this is way to short. Everything needs lengthening, I want sentances not words. Take a look at my sign up for an idea of what I need. Edit please.

Sean Fury: Hmm, Good, but you're personlity is way to short, lengthen it somewhat to explain how they act around humans and other Pokemon and you're in.

danielthmaniel: It is too short, please lengthen it. Take a look at my sign up to get a better idea of what I need.

Accepted:
Legend (Perhaps. Needs to edit personality)
Wolf_Goddess (Perhaps. Needs to edit Personality)
Flatulus (Deffinantly)
Gohan (Almost deffinantly. Needs to edit Description a tad more)
Sean Fury (Perhaps. Needs to edit Personlity)

Years
Wolf Goddess, accepted. I know how hard it is to write personlity, you find that you act how you act in the RPG right? XD, I always use to have problems with it, heck, my personliy normally changes from what I described it to be in teh RPG. But the sign up is sprta like a test XP

Anyway, accepted none the less:

Legend (Perhaps. Needs to edit personality)
Wolf_Goddess (Deffinantly)
Flatulus (Deffinantly)
Sean Fury (Perhaps. Needs to edit Personlity)

Years
Legend: Accepted.
Sean Fury: Accepted
Danielthmaniel: Hmm, you?re grammar is a tad off, you use to many Full stops, try using commas as well as them to split sentences, but I will give you a try as I have never seen you RPG. So accepted, but only just:

Legend (Deffinantly)
Wolf_Goddess (Deffinantly)
Flatulus (Deffinantly)
Sean Fury (Deffinantly)
danielthmaniel (Deffinantly)

Ok, we may start now, so here it goes! (Anyone else who wishes to join, may in till I give the closing of Sign up's:

The sun shone down upon the city and Murkrow fled over the heaps of traffic that filed below. The sound of children and cars filled the air. The weekend had arrived and families were retreating for the country or entertainment that resigned in the centre of the city.

The Pokemon that lived wild on the streets of this city ran amok during this time of the day and they did not retreat in till early mornings when much deserved rest was needed. But in till then, these Pokemon caused havoc upon the city centre and terrorised public parks.

Strider yawned and opened her eyes slowly as the morning greeted her. She stretched her front paws out in front of her and got to her feet lazily, shaking her head slightly to rid it of the dizziness of sleep.

Taking a swift look around she took in her surroundings before pouncing off down the alley way towards the back of the Restaurant where she would most certainly find some scraps from the previous night.

(Short posts, sorry. Dont worrie about long introductions. But by that I do not mean post 3 line posts. Anyway, hope you have fun and post often, but responsibly!)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Can I control twinnies/sisters? o.o

Name: Hikari & Charm
Species: Pichus
Description: From afar, you could barely tell them both apart. The one distinguished mark on Hikari is her pale pink ribbon secured around her neck, often flittering around freely. Her eyes are the softer shade of amber with the tint of silver. Unlike most Pichus, her fur is brighter than most, making her conspicuously attractive rather than her other twin. Charm is like an ordinary Pichu, with normal fur color. She has darker amber eyes, slightly tinted opaque, creating a whimsical combination. The real distinguished thing about Charm is her small tuft of fur at the top of her head. Hikari is a tad bit bigger than Charm.
Personality: Usually opposite of one another. Charm would die for a sight seeing adventure through the city, mischievous, and often eager and impatient. She loves risking things for the fun of it, and likes straying off, since her curiosity is that big. Hikari is the serene, more calmer one, benevolent to all. She acts much more mature than her age, and is quite the intelligent and observant one. Her sensible nature helps Charm know what's right and wrong- although they're both inseperable sisters and have good intentions.
Other: Hikari is anticipated to evolve soon- just the time is unknown- (if that's alright)

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
A small Nidoran♀ cowers in an alleyway. Her silk ribbon is decked with city grime. Dart's eyes fly maddly about, studying her surroundings carefully. She tenses as she heas a rustling, but realizes its only a peice of parchment. She calms down, trying to rest.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
Years
Name: Moonlight
Species: Umbreon <3
Description: Has a scar on face, crossing the left eye. Other thn that nothing particularly unusual, except for the fur is raggedy.
Personlity: Appears very intimidating and moves around always as if he were stalking something. But in actuality is shy and withdrawn around other Pokemon and people. Also has a friendly side, and can be hyper at times. Once you get to know this PKMN he is actually very nice.
Other: Was abandoned by previous family two months after he evolved from Eevee. The family didn't like him because he scared the little kids, and they didn't like the toxic sweat when new people came around. (consult Umbreon's Pokedex on Gold Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back