• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[CLOSED] Craetions' Breeding Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Would you trade me your joltik timid and your fletchling adamant for these two

Haxorus (shiny female) lvl60 (not kalos born)
    Ivs: dont know them
    Nature: naughty
    Evs: UT
    Ability: rivalry

Mawile (female) lvl 1 not shiny
    Ivs:31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Nature: adamant
    Ability: intimadate

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • Phantump - Impish / Harvest - 31/31/31/??/31/31 - Tackle, Confuse Ray

Definitely intrested in this, are the things within the pokedex section what you are looking for?

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
  • That Scyther looks very appealing. I could get ya a perfect Jolly Elekid with ice Punch (perfect of course). Could the Scyther be holding a Metal Coat as well?

Craetions

Breeder of Champions
    Years

Definitely intrested in this, are the things within the pokedex section what you are looking for?

Pokemon listed in the Pokedex is what i have for trade. Usually just for Pokedex filling.

[TRADE COMPLETE]

Last edited:

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years

How about a event genesect for this then?

Craetions

Breeder of Champions
    Years
  • Back in business! After a very long hiatus, I am reopening my shop with a new layout, albeit one still under construction.

Feel free to browse my current selection and let me know what you think.

Craetions

Breeder of Champions
    Years
  • Shop will be closed for a week while I go on vacation! Heading down on a bus to see my family.
    So, during the long bus ride I will be focusing on completing Alpha Sapphire, so no breeding will be done. Hopefully though I come across some more pokemon to add to my list for you guys!

Feel free to continue to browse my selection. You can go ahead and make your requests, just don't expect a response for week.

Happy Holidays!
    -Tony

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back