• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valerie/Mache Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie the Gym Leader

Fairy type Pokemon rule
Years
Valerie Fan Club

Valerie.png

This is a club for fans of the gym leader Valerie. So if you like Valerie this is the club for you.

Rules:

1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Clubs' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. Have fun.
5. Enjoy!

Sign-Up Form:
Username:
Reason for joining:
Answer the current topic!

Members:
Owner:
Valerie the Gym Leader

Co-Owner:
Nymphadora

Members:
Sheep
FourCartridge

Topic:

Did you find the Valerie gym battle hard or easy and why?

User Bars:
User Bars will be added when they are created.

Last edited:
Years
Username: Sheep
Reason for joining: Fan of Valerie, of course.

Luckily it was one of the easier battles for me, but the boyfriend struggled since half of his team was weak to fairy and Moonblast OHKOd some of them. But generally it was a quick fight that I breezed through in just a few minutes. Darn! Really did enjoy the gym layout though~

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Nymphadora.
Reason for joining: Seriously love Valerie; one of my most favorite leaders of Kalos. :]

Not so easy, and not so hard, either; she was just in-between. Her most challenging Pokémon would be Sylveon. With Dazzling Gleam and Quick Attack, she was able to take down quite a few of my team members. Mr. Mime was sort of difficult as well; it'd always set up Light Screen and Reflect, raising her team's defenses.

Valerie the Gym Leader

Fairy type Pokemon rule
Years
Thanks for joining. Just letting you know that you can add your own questions or say anything you want about Valerie here. Also I need a co-owner who helps me with this club. So the first person who says they want to be co-owner gets the job.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sure thing; I could help. What would their jobs be? Welcome new members, introduce new topics, and basically just help keep the club alive? Doesn't sound like too much work at all, haha. n_n"

Valerie the Gym Leader

Fairy type Pokemon rule
Years
Sure thing; I could help. What would their jobs be? Welcome new members, introduce new topics, and basically just help keep the club alive? Doesn't sound like too much work at all, haha. n_n"

Thank you very much. Also I am not that good at user bars/banners whatever you want to call them so I need to find someone to make one for the club to advertise it.

Years
Username: FourCartridge
Reason for joining: Her desire to become a Pokemon as always struck me as odd, yet stangely endearing. I've found myself interested in Valerie from a character standpoint, to the point where I am using her as a sample character for an entirely unrelated project (which I plan on bringing to the RP corner).
Answer the current topic!: Her Gym battle was easy. Well I have a buffed Absol with Return and maxed out friendship, so pretty much every battle has become easy. It was tense though, I'll admit it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the club, FC! Nice to see you join us. :] Good luck on your RP! I'd sign-up, but I'm not much of a roleplayer, though, sadly. Also, a new topic: Would you like Valerie to take part in a future Pokemon movie? If so, what would you want her role to be?

Valerie the Gym Leader

Fairy type Pokemon rule
Years
Would you like Valerie to take part in a future Pokemon movie? If so, what would you want her role to be?

I wouldn't care what her role is as long as she has a part in the movie.

Another question. What do you think about Valerie being from Johto?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back