• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: New style makes it difficult on moble devices

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
  • This new layout is nice and all, but it brings a problem. Back when the log-in option was ready in the corner, it was quite easy to access the site on a mobile device like an Android or iPod Touch. Now that it has a pull-down menu, the gray option box interferes with the log-in attempt. When I try to type my username, it's interrupted by simultaneously activating the option menu, closing the pull-down menu. To get around that, I have to attempt to do something a guest can't do, like creating a thread, just to get to the access restricted page where I can log in just fine. It's quite a pain since everything works as good as always.

Back