• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ah yes, "Reapers" - The Mass Effect Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • Ah yes, "Reapers" - The Mass Effect Fan Club

Ah yes, "Reapers"
    The Mass Effect Fan Club

The Mass Effect series created in 2007 by the Canadian video game developer, BioWare. The Mass Effect series consists of three main games, three side games, four novels (one considered non-canon), ten comics, one animated movie, two art books, and a board game.

Key moments in the Mass Effect timeline:
    2148: Prothean Ruins discovered on Mars
    2149: Charon Relay discovered in orbit around Pluto
    2154: Commander Shepard born
    2157: First Contact War. Humanity's first contact with the Turians
    2165: Humanity gains an embassy on the Citadel
    2183: Events of Mass Effect. One month after the Battle of the Citadel, start of events of Mass Effect 2
    2185: Events of Mass Effect 2
    2186: Alpha Relay and Bahak system destroyed. Six months later, events of Mass Effect 3

Rules:
    Follow all of PokeCommunity's Rules
    No flaming, trolling, or insulting allowed (That includes when talking about the endings of ME3)
    Respect every member of the club

To sign up for this club, enter the following:
    Username
    Gender you have Commander Shepard be (Male or Female)
    Class you play as (Soldier, Engineer, Adept, Infiltrator, Vanguard, or Sentinel)
    Pre-Service History you have for Commander Shepard (Earthborn, Colonist, Spacer)
    Psychological Profile you have for Commander Shepard (Ruthless, War Hero, Sole Surviver)
    Answer a Topic

Topic Questions:
    Who did you have Commander Shepard romance?
    Who is your favorite squad member?
    M-35 Mako or M-44 Hammerhead?
    Do you go Paragon, Renegade or Neutral?

Member List:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Nice work! Aprooooooooved. :)

And of course, signing up because YAY MASS EFFECT. I should replay ME2. :D

Username: Minerva
    Class: Sentinel (I chose that because of the powers it contained, like Cryo Blast, one of my favorites).
    Pre-Service History: Spacer
    Psychological Profile you have for Commander Shepard: I was the ruthless one during my first playthough. And half of my crew died. fml.

Will answer one topic and I'll get back with the rest of them. :)

Who is your favorite squad member?
    It's both Miranda Lawson and Liara. Liara joins the Commander in ME3 and I really like how she's so sympathetic even though she won't let her feelings get in her way. For Miranda, her personal story about not seeing her sister in many years has touched my heart, and I did had to go all Paragon to be able to let her obtain loyalty status. It was easy but I could relate to what she went though.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I am a huge ME fan. I have N7 tattoo'd on my wrist!

Username: [supporter]PhantomX0990[/supporter]
    Class: Vanguard. I RUN UP AND SHOOT THINGS IN THE FACE.
    Pre-Service History: Spacer
    Psychological Profile you have for Commander Shepard: War hero.
    Who is your favorite squad member? You can't pick one squad member. They are like family.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Aww, should have chosen Vanguard instead of Sentinel, because I always run up and shoot people on my face. muahahaha.

I went all renegade on my first playthough. I wanted to play rough on everyone, even on my crewmates. I did go paragon on the loyalty missions though, which didn't lower my renegade level, so I remained more rougher till the end. With that, I lost all my crewmates and was the last one standing. Lesson learned for future playthroughs.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I have a lot of N7 stuff, shirts, jackets, ink...

Who did you have Commander Shepard romance?

Male Shep: Ash
    Fem Shep: Traynor

M-35 Mako or M-44 Hammerhead?

Hammerhead, all the way. Flipping Mako.

Paragon-paragade, but rarely paragade.

I plan to get the paragon symbol tattoo'd next.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to my top five favorite squad members, they are Tali, Garrus, Wrex, Grunt, and Legion. As for when it comes to the M-35 Mako or the M-44 Hammerhead, I like the Hammerhead. When it comes to Paragon, Renegade, or Neutral, I have done the following: All of my Male Shepard play throughs have been Paragon. As for my play throughs where I have used Female Shepard, I have gone the Renegade route. I still have not done a play through where I go Neutral.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Figured I would take this time to add another topic question and I thought about it for quite a bit. Now this topic question will be focusing on another area of the series. The topic question is the following: Which Mass Effect novel is your favorite and why?

Now my favorite Mass Effect novel is Revelation. It showed the events that led to Captain Anderson and Saren working together on a mission. Plus the ending reveals
    Spoiler:
    That is why it is my favorite.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The owner of this club has requested to close this club. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back