• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The World"PC class/dothack

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Probably Adept Rogue. Adept Rogues, because I've always been a fan of classes that have mastery over several weapon types. That's part of what made G.U. so fun. Granted, I would have liked it if you could control more than one character other than Haseo, but being an Adept Rogue was a good way to give the player more variety than they did in the original games, and since it supports several playstyles, a player is free to change and evolve as they please with the use of a single PC.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Anything with the word heavy in its name, Lord Partizan, or Edge Punisher. I like the high defense and high attack powered classes.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've always been a big fan of magic, ever since the first games I played, so Wavemaster would be an obvious choice for me. Especially since the original class wasn't separated into attack vs. healing - that's always the most difficult choice for me in games!

Not gonna lie, I've wished The World was a real game more times that I'm willing to admit...

Back