• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Dreams of a New World (IC)[M]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
cover_zps0a7d34ea.png

| INTRODUCTION |

[h2][/h2]
Society always assumed people with an extra sense, or ESP, were either estranged, or just thought to be fake. There have been some situations before where people have shown this power such as through 'magic' or telekinetic abilities. However, dawning upon the century, the number of people with ESP, or Espers as they are now modernly called, have significantly increased. Shunned by society, they were covered up by the government, calling them 'delusional', or 'diseased and highly contagious'. Some were even killed for the sole purpose of eliminating anyone with this abnormal ability. Espers had a power that allowed them to create anything at will. The power of Imagination. This deemed a threat for the government, so in an attempt to eliminate all Espers, they injected food with a substance Espers call the "Esperian Tear". Although it's actual name is unknown, Esperian Tear is dangerous to Espers, and can cause death in little as a few hours to a few days. This substance was injected into GM foods, which would weed out Espers and those even with the slightest ability to use the power. However, the crisis was more than anyone could have imagined. Not only did the substance eliminate Espers, it also killed many ordinary humans, which eventually resulted in the substance being contained to avoid further spread among the world.

~​

Over 1200 years have passed since the rise of the Espers. In a newly formed Utopian World, nearly everyone has developed the ability of the Esper. Although occasionally some people are born without the ability of an Esper, there is no longer any discrimination among people. Everyone is accepted for who they are. The only taxes people are required to pay, is to simply do community service. Although jobs do exist, it is relatively hard to get one, unless someone goes into the field of labor or farming. Most goods can be traded for, and items that can be bought are usually expensive, and considered 'luxury'. Students are required to go to school for learning to harness their powers as an Esper, so they can teach the next generation and keep the knowledge of Espers going for a long time. Most live a humble, simple life. No wars, fights, violence. However, could this Utopia really be real? Did society really just turn into the perfect world?

Least do people know something sinister is going on behind the scenes. With the intent to be in total power, many bloodlines of the world's richest from over a thousand years back hide within the shadows. Now known by completely different name, they wish to create the One World Government their ancestors so longed for. Realizing the potential of being an Esper, they have been planning many years for this society to fully develop to what it is today. With their power, the world is in the palm of their hands. Able to place laws at will, and control the masses, people have truly become pawns in their little game. It's only a matter of time before they start implementing it.

Spoiler:

~

Town of Rasier
Advanced School for Espers/Town Square
Zach Meorna

"....and so, we can conclude that sleep can have an effect on powers, although the extent may be completely dependant on varying factors such as the length of your sleep. Having too little can hinder, and having too much can quickly drain you if you are not too careful." The teacher stopped speaking, as the entire class hurried to finish writing down notes. Zach dabbled quickly on his sheet of paper, nearly breaking his pencil. "And I think we'll end class there. Remember, a written test is coming up, so be ready for that. Alot of you do good on oral tests, but remember the other half of your grade is based of your written skills as well. That is all." The teacher fiddled around with his glasses, as he started to pack up his things into a small brown bag at the front desk. Zach looked around and saw that the other students were doing the same, so he finished up his notes, and stood up from his desk.

This class has way too many tests. He sighed, grabbing his sheets of notes, and put them in a brown, leathery bag, with a thin, white rope attached to it. He slung the bag around his shoulder, and begun walking down a small flight of stairs to the front of the classroom, nodding to the teacher on his way out. Luckily, the classroom was near one of the exits from the school so he continued his way down the hall, outside.

"Damn, they're really trying hard this year." Zach said to himself, as he opened the doors to the outside. He looked around the town square, which was bustling with people decorating shops, setting up booths, and overall just gave a rather festive atmosphere.

"You bet. We're trying really hard to make this year's Spring Festival the biggest one yet." An old man carrying a box of various trinkets and supplies walked near Zach, overhearing him. "I don't suppose you want to help do you? Or you have too much homework?" The old man laughed, as he nodded towards the large school that stood behind Zach, smack-dab in the busiest part of town.

"Nah, I'm good, old man. My family sets up their lame baked good stand every year. So I probably have to help with that." Zach said, smiling a little bit. Of course, he himself probably wouldn't help with his family's booth, he really didn't want to help the old man with his booth either.

"Oh I love that stand! Ill be looking forward to it, see you later!" The old man smiled with excitement, waddling off with the box in his arms. Zach smiled in return, and looked around at some of the various stands, booths and stores that were being prepped. Zach wasn't a fan of the Spring Festival, mainly because he really never had anyone to go with. His family was always busy with their own booths every year, and he didn't really find any interest in working a booth. His festivals usually ended up with him sitting alone eating something, or pulling the occasional pranks with his friends. Sighing, Zach slowly walked to the fountain located right across the school, and took a seat by the edge. The water wasn't gushing as much as it normally was, so the sides were nice an dry. Topped with the sunny day and clear skies, it was a peaceful day. Zach pulled out a stick of jerky from his brown bag, and took a bite, looking around the area at some of the people slaving away at decorating.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Town of Rasier
Advanced School for Espers | Town Square
Clement Ayers

"....and so, we can conclude that sleep can have an effect on powers, although the extent may be completely dependent on varying factors such as the length of your sleep. Having too little can hinder, and having too much can quickly drain you if you are not too careful." The teacher stopped speaking, as the entire class hurried to finish writing down notes.

Clement ears were numbing the sound of the professor as he gazed outside through the closest window to him, which was a good two rows off to the left. He could never get over how boring school could be at times and how pointless it all was either. Unlike everyone else there, he's occupation was pretty much set in stone. He would be working in the mine just like his father, and his father before him, and his father's father before him...

A small sigh left him as he raked his hands through his bluish-black bangs coolly. A few giggles came from behind him as he did this. He just knew it was the girls in the back of the class. The ones that had decided to sit there only after he had in the beginning of the semester; what bothersome broads they were.

"And I think we'll end class there. Remember, a written test is coming up, so be ready for that. Alot of you do good on oral tests, but remember the other half of your grade is based of your written skills as well. That is all." The teacher fiddled around with his glasses, as he started to pack up his things into a small brown bag at the front desk.

Clement looked up towards the teacher, his eyes finally being wrenched from the freedom-filled image of being outside. He rose his arms into the air and yawned audibly before letting them drop to the side of his desk. It was a good thing the festival was tonight, cause that meant he could actually be looking forwards too a good nap when he got home. Yep, no mines for him tonight. And that honestly put a rather captivating smile on his lips. "Hopefully mom has some snacks prepared today. It would suck if today would be the one day that she didn't." He smiled to himself.

One by one he put his things away into his sister's hand-me-down black leather bag. He pushed back his chair and once again heard the giggles. His jaw tightened a bit before he looked over his shoulder at the small group of girls not far behind him. Their have to had been atleast four of them there, that is unless one of them were hiding in the middle. Maybe if he ignored them he'd at least be able to make it home.

He started walking out of the classroom, one of his hands stuff in his pockets and sure enough, the girls were following afterwards. Clement rolled his eyes once in the hallway. It happened every year. One of them usually asks him to the festival, he declines that girl and then the others will ask. What an annoying cycle.

He stepped out of the school and had started down the stairs when a very light, very small voice called out to him. "Hmm, Clement..."

He ignored her. Her voice was far too light, it was possible that he could still get away with not hearing her. His pace picked up a bit before a louder voice, yet still feminine shouted out too him. "Woohoo, Clement deary!" She squawked. Clement's shoulders raised up out of sheer annoyance before he turned around towards them.

"Yea?" He said impassioned, his jaw tightening and loosing as his dark eyes shot off to the right. Irritation was plain on his face.

The first girl stepped up. She was probably two heads shorter than him, with a head of chestnut brown hair that laid down her back, and light brown eyes. Her hands were held nervously at the center of her stomach. "I was just wonder-" She paused, a blush decorating her cheeks. "Well, I didn't know if you had one or not..." And then she babbled on for another minute before finally asking. "Maybe.. if you'd like to go to the festival with me tonight?"

Clement put on a half-hearten smile before shaking his head solemnly. "Sorry but I won't be going tonight. I have something to do later today...Maybe next year." He uttered, turning around and starting to walk away again. He looked over his shoulder and saw the girls were actually walking a different way. It was nice surprise. Now he could hurry on home and later tonight celebrate the festival with the only girl he's ever loved; Rose...​

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023

Eliza Shepperd and Chelsia Reihner
The Town of Rasier
The Forests of Rasier | Town Square

Birds chirped as the wind blew between the trees, the many scents of the forest converging towards a pond within a small clearing of one of the forests located just outside the old town of Rasier. The grass around the pond grew uniformly with a dark green color. There were occasional flowers here and there, however, if someone were to walk into the clearing, they would only notice the calm, naked girl in the pond's center. Water seemed to lift into the air as she moved her arm in intricate ways.The water's cool and fluid movement touched her skin lightly as it formed tangled patterns around her body. The girl often thought this was what being an Esper was all about. The feeling that being attuned with nature and its various elements was the only purpose of living. Of course, she couldn't help but know that where was more to it. She had been told that various times when she skipped class… Not that that was stopping her right now. She gave a light laugh as she sent the water upwards into a fountain of sorts. She loved taking the time from school for things like this. The feeling of the forest always pulled her towards it when she was away. She couldn't help but yearn for it on occasion.

Today, however, was the day of the Spring Festival, or in other words, the one of the only nights in the year where she would rather spend time with people instead of the forest. The Festival always seemed to bring a spark to the town. The citizens became more lively, more eager to see and meet new people. It made the town come alive. Who would want to pass that up? The girl known only as Eliza Shepperd knew no answer to that question. It was still fairly early in the day and only the early birds would have their stands ready. Within a few hours time, more and more stands would begin to rise, but for now she felt that she had all the time of the world to stay in the pool. Well… That was until she felt her stomach grumble in hunger. The feeling seemed to surprise even her as she let the water fall. I guess it's time to leave, she thought as she turned towards her clothes laying in the grass. If only they weren't so far away.

Mere minutes passed by and she was moving towards town in a small summer dress and her short black hair tied in a ponytail, her bangs seemingly the only thing given their own freedom to move around in the wind. Step after rhythmic step brought her closer into the outskirts of Rasier. She could already see small figures moving between the dark, wooden buildings. The town was already bustling with activity and as she walked into the town square she realized why. It must have been a short class today, she thought as various student walked by her, occasionally giving her a small greeting or two. Maybe I hadn't missed anything. She shook her head, trying to refocus on what she was doing. She was there for some food and she was going to find it.

Eliza watched as various people set up their stands, boxes of assorted knick-knacks, some ranging from children's toys to pieces of art or even fruit. She hesitated as she saw the last box. Fruit. Without a second glance at the other stalls she moved towards half put together stand. "You selling yet?" she asked curiously.

"Oh, no ma'am. Not until the Festival starts!" It was Cheslia who answered, a crate of fruit in her hands. She placed it neatly on display on her stand. Chelsia had been working for the festival all morning and unfortunately had to balance what she missed at school with her duties today. Thanks to her (and the help of her family) the stand was looking more than impressive, just like it did every year. "I think the Caswell's are still running their shop."

"The Caswell's?" Eliza asked, looking towards their shop. A girl about their age seemed to be doing the same thing as Chelsia, her blonde hair getting in her way on occasion. Eliza couldn't help but shake her head. "I don't think so. I've never really had good history with them. Last month, their daughter tried to frame me for cheating during one of our tests." She made sure to stress the word cheating before turning back to the girl beside her. "Is there anyway I can get something from you early? I'll do anything." There was no way she was going to start off the Festival with an empty stomach.

"You can help us set up our stand," Chelsia decided after a little bit of thought. "You help us set up and you can get some fruit as payment. How about that?"

Eliza looked at what remained to do with the stand. With as little left as there was, it would be stupid not to help, especially with the award. "Just tell me what I need to do," she answered with a smile.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
Lola watched intently as her mother busied herself with setting up the annual family stand, she had rearranged the wares for the fifth time now, and it was becoming tiring. Every year their family sold the exact same thing, pottery in the shapes of fish, plants, people and, believe it or not, pots, Lola's excessive amount of cousins and siblings 'worked' to design and build, they were all pretty awful. At least this year they were beside a fruit stand and they could get the good stuff before anybody else, she tapped the stall compulsively as she enviously eyed the grapes on the stall adjacent to theirs, she knew what she was buying first.

Lola raised an eyebrow at her mother's concern over the perfect placement of the ugly fish pots, which literally nobody ever bought.
'Mom, what are you doing?'
Her mother, Cheryl, looked at her is annoyance, as though she was interrupting a duty of great importance.
'I'm making it nice, you could help if you wanted to.'
'No offense but they're pretty crappy, who the frick would even buy something like this?'
Her mother knowingly didn't respond, instead giving her the dangerous look she so often gave to Lola and her siblings, it was a look Lola knew all to well, a 'shut up right now or I swear to God I will sell you,' kind of look. She then ignored her altogether and returned to her duties.

Lola looked up at the sound of feet scattering frantically from ahead of her, a sound she knew well by now. She felt her heart wrench with an ugly mix of envy and hatred for the students, they didn't know how well they had it, she knew she was twice as smart as any of those students, and if she could get into a school like that she would be an angel to these idiots by now for sure, but no, she was here sat behind a stall waiting to inevitably sell absolutely no ugly fish pots at all to anybody.

She longingly curled a flicker of fire from her fingertips, watching it ignite the air and sail up into the atmosphere to recycle the energy; as her mother gave her more dangerous looks, that Lola had chosen to not notice.

She was momentarily distracted as she sniffed the air, welcoming the warm smell of the pie stand somebody had thankfully decided to set up this year. She stood up giddily and turned to her mother.
'I'm going to go look around, k?'
Her mother absentmindedly nodded, still invested in fussing over the pottery.

Lola struggled to stand up, her mother had requested she work a tight black skirt and white shirt for the occasion, to 'attract' customers, her own mother had basically pimped her out over some pots, sometimes she wondered why she didn't just leave here, but then her mother baked her pies and gave her way too much money to spend, and she realised eating for free had it's perks.

She ambled aimlessly through the stalls, winding her way between wares not yet set up and empty boxes. She had just wanted something to do really, something to do that didn't involve talking to her mother. She curiously hopped over to a window at the advanced school and looked through it, inside were desks arranged in an orderly fashion, adorned with half completed notes and bags and papers, she sighed enviously as she looked to the blackboard.

'Sleep can have an effect on powers' was written in chalk on the blackboard.
'Cool,' Lola thought aloud, as she plucked a pen from her pocket and scribbled the information on her arm, she didn't really know what it meant exactly, but who knew when she would need the information. Perhaps something exciting would happen, hopefully.

Again she found herself bored, and returned to her mother's stall.
'Hi mom.'
'Lola! Great! Attract some customers for me.'
'Sure thing.' Lola walked round to the front of the stall and said just loud enough for a couple of people around her to hear:
'Anybody looking for ugly fish pottery come see! We have tonnes of overpriced sh-'
Her mother grabbed Lola by the arm and dragged her behind the stall, just short of tearing her arm from her socket.
'Actually just sit there and look welcoming, got that? And don't embarrass me either. You should learn from your siblings and cousins, at least they do a little something to help me out.'
Lola nodded a little too hard and looked at her mom through deceitful eyes. She gently petted some of the pottery and stared directly at her mother, something not many people were stupid enough to do.
'Of course mom, when have I ever embarrassed you?' Lola answered, grinning through gritted teeth, with pies on her mind.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Town of Rasier
Town Square
Zach Meorna

"Lame, lame and lame." Zach muttered, finishing off the jerky in his hand. He looked at a few booths that were located across from him. He always disliked those random booths that tried to sell stuff like random knick-knacks, however if they were selling food, then Zach would be all over. It looks like there's going to be some great eating tonight. He smiled maliciously to himself, thinking about what sort of delicacies he would be seeing. Only problem is mom and dad never give me enough money to stuff my face. His parents were always careful giving money to Zach, as he did have a tendency to overspend. But he didn't care. He always had...other means of getting some food as well. Sure it may land him in some trouble, but Zach knew the ropes. Cause a distraction, quickly get what you want, and leave. Simple as that.

"Hey, are you going home?" Zach turned his head, noticing a familiar female voice. It was his younger sister, Selice. He looked at the long-haired brunette that stood beside him, who was carrying a pale pink bag in her hand, similar to Zach's bag.

"Oh it's you." Zach rolled his eyes and sighed, proceeding to get off from the side of the fountain he was sitting comfortably on. He looked at his sister, who was playing around with her hair, stroking it to keep it straight and knot-free. "Yeah, I'm going. Class already finished. Shall we go?" He said, giving a slight smile. His sister nodded as they started to walk, soon passing some of the booths that were in preparation.

"This looks neat! We should check these out after we're done with our booth!" Selice spoke in an enthusiastic tone, while pointing at a few stands which included a pottery booth, and one that looked like it was selling produce such as fruit.

"Yeah...about that. I'm gonna go out with my friends tonight, so you guys are on your own." Zach said calmly. He watched as his sister's face turned slightly irritated.

"Alright I guess. Make sure you tell people to come by our booth though. Last year we had a lot of people, so we want to try and beat our record." She laughed. "I'll probably work a little bit at our booth, and then I'll check out what everyone else is doing. There's going to be lots to eat, plus I have been saving up from work, so I'll have no problems getting what I want." She laughed once again, looking at her brother.

"Another thing...I'm gonna need some money. Mom and dad never give me enough, and I want to try a little bit of everything this time." Selice looked at Zach with a blank and confused expression, slowing down a bit from walking.

"Uhhhh...yeah, sure I guess, Zach." She looked a bit worried, reaching into her pink bag, and pulling out a small coin purse. "D-Do you want it right now?" Zach licked his lips once he saw the purse of coins emerge from the bag. He could tell that his sister was weary about giving him money, especially since her of all people knew he gets into quite a bit of trouble occasionally. Zach nodded, and grabbed the coin purse from his sister, and put it into his own brown bag.

"Thanks, sis. Trust me, I'm only going to use it for food and games." He smiled, as they started to reach outside of the main street and to the rural areas of town where their house was located. Zach looked forward, and could see their house which was situated at the top of a small hill.

"Y-Yeah, that's fine. But when are you going to pay me back? And more importantly, how? You don't work you know." His sister mumbled a little bit, obviously nervous about something. Zach pressed on the door to their house, opening it and emerging into the family room.

"Pay you? C'mon I'm your brother. You can't even give me a little bit of money without demanding that I owe you something? Is that what family does now, owe each other money when all they need it is for food and a little bit of fun?" Zach threw his bag onto a couch nearby as he turned around to face Selice.

"N-no, of course not! Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, you're right." She frowned, as she took of her shoes and dropped her pink bag near the front door. She headed towards a nearby hall and stood in front of her room door. "But just promise me you'll try to not spend it all. I work hard for that money." She didn't wait for Zach's answer, walking into her room.

"Don't worry, I promise." Zach mumbled to himself, jumping onto the couch to lay down and get a quick nap in before the festival started.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Town of Rasier
The Ayers' House | Town Square
Clement Ayers

Clement hurried home, his bag slung over his shoulder and torso as dashed across the cobblestone streets. Tonight would be the night that he would finally see Rose. Honestly he was in desperate need of her company, it had been far too long since he had spent a good amount of time with her. Before he had knew it, he was walking into his home.

Just as soon as the door had opened, he could hear the sound of sink water running and dishes clattering against each other. "Welcome home, Clement," His mother's voice called out too him. "How was school today deary?"

Clement took his shoes off at the door before coming around the wall that was blocking his mother's vision of him. "Hmm, it was good I suppose."

"Just good? Didn't you get the usual parade of girls?" She jested.

He smiled at his mom's assumption before starting to walk back to his room. "Yea, something like that. However, Rose comes first."

"You're visiting Rose? That's good. I'm thinking of taking the entire family later. Try and get some sleep."

Clement didn't waste much time before heading to his room and climbing into bed. He wanted to nap the day away, if only so that time would speed pass him. He pulled his socks off his feet and turned on his side. He would get some sleep now.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
Raiser
Town Square/ The Booth of Awesome Sweets Your not so Average Booth
Kite Leone

Ugh waking up sometimes was a bit of a hassle but if he didn't how he could enjoy cloud watching. Looking around himself he realized that apparently he had fallen asleep in his booth that he was setting up.

"Hmm I guess I should finish this place up.." Kite spoke looking about his booth he set up for the festival tonight. It was a simple, but not so simple, booth that sold different types of things to eat, especially desserts and different sweets. While he was a genius and Scion of the Leone family he preferred getting his name known for his kindness, not what his Dad would say was the right way but he digressed.

Breaking himself from his pondering he looked around at his rather bare booth, besides the sweets he had set out, there was quite a bit of empty space left. "Alright time to get to work." He said as he quickly retreated to the back and began to get his set of craft supplies. Grabbing lots of different items such as glue, scissors, long pieces of paper, nails, these little festive lanterns, a small ladder etc; he walked outside his booth.

Going through the process of setting his booth he had noticed other people and some of the other stalls. He saw a boy and a girl who had talked for a bit (He assumed they were brother and sister they looked similar enough) and some girl that seemed absolutely fed up with waiting at, what appeared to be, her Mother's stall. It looked like they were selling some type of pottery at least he thought so because it was really strange looking. Subsequently as he finished his process of thought he ad finished the exterior design of his booth.

It was really colorful and well done, and when night came the lanterns would draw people over they did last year when he had just started his booth, which was really just an offset of his bakery. The lanterns were special items he retooled to glow a bit brighter and give off changing colors. It was a tedious endeavor but he managed so now he just had to set up the special items.

Going back into his booth he looked into his supplies and saw he had the materials he needed and smiled. While he was in school he was highly known for his cooking skills but he also studied foods that weren't commonly made. So with a little haggling and a bit of charm he acquired the rice flour he needed to make Dango. It was a sweet that he learned about and had loved at first bite so he made these at his booth as there were lots of different kinds he could make, his favorites being Hanami & Mitarashi Dango.

As he began to sat out other things such as candy, for the little kids, he absentmindedly began to think about where Dango originated from. However, he quickly stopped and decided it didn't really didn't matter as long as people enjoyed. Setting up the remaining items he needed to make the different types of Dango and setting out more candies he felt a nice breeze go by. Smiling up into the sky he spoke to himself.

"Yeah tonight going to be good." With that he began setting up the remaining items and even some toys, as he gave away things to the litter kids, and had a thought.

"Hmm maybe I should sell those Meat skewer thingies.." With a scratch to his chin he decided he'd have the stuff set up if the people wanted things like that. He was flexible so it was no hassle for him to change up strategies, food was good business after all. Everyone loved good food and he was an amazing chef, at least with things he knew.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Town of Rasier
The Meorna Houeshold ~ Evening
Zach Meorna

"Zach, we're gonna go. Have fun, and make sure you don't stay out too late." Zach took a longer nap than he had originally anticipated, but surprisingly he felt fine. "Zach, are you listening?" A female voice asked. Rolling over onto his back, he turned to see his mother and sister standing near the front door, preparing to go out. He murmured at them in a way of assuring them he understood. They opened the door, and right as they left out, his mother turned to Zach. "Oh, and stay out of trouble. I mean it." She glared at her son for a few seconds before finally turning around, closing the door behind her. God...they act like I'm a criminal. He grumbled a little more, until finally flopping over to the floor, and getting up to go get ready. Jogging into into his room, he hastily grabbed the coin purse his sister gave him earlier, from the top of his drawer. Putting it into his pocket, he headed for the door, stopping right in front. Alright, I think that's it. He opened the door and jumped outside onto a path of grass, closing the door behind him.

~

Zach pushed his way through a small crowd of people who were loitering around or walking too slow for his tastes to the entrance to the main street that led to the Town Square. "Move it." He aggressively bumped a young man a little older than him with his body, pushing him a bit to the side. Zach didn't really care as to what people thought of him, not to mention he hated it when people were too slow when walking causing a pedestrian traffic jam. "Hey, you guys are already set up? Awesome!" Zach stopped walking, as he turned to the side, noticing his family's stand. A sweet scent lingered in the air, the smell of baked goods making Zach's mouth water. He waked over to the stand, and saw the it was pretty much a small booth made out of wood, with a large banner hung on top with pictures of random sweets and his family's last name on it. The whole thing was covered in a cloth, including the roof, and the sides, giving the booth a tent-like look.

"Yeah, we are pretty much ready to go." Selice stood from the other side of the booth counter. Zach, looked at her, and then looked behind her to see their father and mother near a table with assorted home baked items set up in a rather...appealing way to say the least. Some were stacked on tiers, while some were placed on large plates. "You like them?" His sister asked excitedly. "We spent literally the past 2 weeks making them." Zach nodded, and then proceeded in entering the tent from the side, pushing away the cloth. He walked up to the display of goods, and then grabbed a small pastry item that was in the shape of a sphere.

"Are these the Creme Rolls you and mom make? I'm going to take one for the road." Zach said, taking a bite out of the Roll, revealing a soft, fluffy white creme filling. His sister sighed, as she turned around to focus on finishing up last minute touches.

"If we finish early, we'll meet you down at the square." His father shouted at him, as Zach just nodded and headed out the tent. Walking down the street, people were pretty much opened for business with their booths, and the smell of food started to attract the townsfolk like flies. The random knick-knack booths were also sometimes great, and Zach did in fact like to check those out. He had an interest in weird and cooky things. But some of his favourite booths were the ones that had games to play. If anything, Zach loved a little competition. And speaking of competitions, the Festival was going to have its performances take place in centre Square once again. Zach approached the main centre of the square, bustling with people. Right in front of the school, was a large stage set up, with large, beautifully lit torches situated on various parts of the stage for lighting. Hmmm...should be interesting to see what's in for this year.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
x
"Festival of New Beginnings"
CHAPTER I
PART I​
不運あくれん
(Akuren Fuun)

- -

UHgOVzx.png
[▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮]

Seisen, surprisingly patient this evening, knocked lightly on a wooden table to gather Akuren's attention. Akuren looked up from his book at his adopted father figure. A fairly young adult, maybe ten years older than Akuren himself, with dusty-brown-blond hair, steely gray-blue eyes, and his signature priest-like black and white suit. His arm crossed behind him as he watched Akuren intently for several moments. Feeling relatively uncomfortable being stared at, Akuren let out a ragged groan, adding "What, what, what do you want? You know I can't stand when you do that."

Seisen grinned, sitting down in a chair beside the table, staring across from the dining room into the living room, where Akuren was reclining with his book. "Watcha readin' over there?" He asked with something of a cheeky undertone.

Akuren rolled his eyes, shaking his head slowly as he returned his gaze to the book, flipping the page as he continued to read while he spoke. "I'm studying metals and precious gemstones... For--"

"Yeah, I know. Not that reading helps you very well, since you keep forgetting most everything you get from those books. Be careful though, you might disrupt the economy if you start making gold, or--"

Akuren sighed. "You know I won't do that. Why are you bugging me anyway? I know you didn't just bother me to find out what I'm reading." Quietly he turned another page.

"You know the festival is tonight, an--"

"No, no way, absolutely not."

"Come on, Aku. You need to make friends, you need to figure out where your future is." Seisen approached and knelt down beside Akuren's chair, wrapping an arm around him. This made Akuren very uncomfortable and tense, though he said nothing, merely waited for Seisen to continue. "Just... Go have some fun, for my sake." Seisen placed a hand on Akuren's leg (another thing to make him feel anxiety), leaving some money behind as he removed his hand. "I won't take no for an answer, now come on, it'll be starting soon." Seisen patted him a few times on the back before heading into the kitchen. "You'll have fun, I promise."

"I don't think you can keep that promise," Akuren sighed, marking his page before closing it and getting up, sticking the money into a hidden pocket in his jacket, "but I'll go, I guess... You know I don't really talk to people." Akuren got up, tossed his scarf around his shoulder, but stopped at the door. "What if I start... Acting up?"

"Self control, Aku. You've been practicing for a long while now, but you're not going to improve by hiding in here all day!" Seisen smirked slightly, leaning forward over the counter. "I know it's terrifying, but you're not going to get any better about it if you don't wind up in those situations you've been training for."

"Alright... See ya..." Akuren turned, heading out the door.

> Rasier Town Square​

Dropping some change into the bakery-booth lady's open palm, Akuren turned away and glanced around the town square. "Crowded as hell..." He muttered under his breath, holding the book back up over his face. He knew the whole town was here, and he knew how they would recognize him. Sure enough, he could see from the corner of his eye that some of them had stopped to stare at him confusedly. "Ugh..." He sighed quietly to himself, took a rather hefty bite out of the large roll he'd just bought, and continued on, ignoring the not-very-hushed chatter about him.

"Diamonds, while solid and very durable material, are very vulnerable at many points, and cut at the right angle, will break easily..." He read quietly to himself. He walked quite a ways without so much as looking up from it until the inevitable happened; Akuren bumped right into someone, his book flying up into the air as he fell backward startled and landed on his rear hard enough to bounce. "Ah! Damn--!"

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
Lola felt and heard her stomach churn as it pleaded for food in a loud and unsettling rumble, she clutched to it and groaned.
'Mum, I am hungry as hell and this is basically child abuse now, please can you just give me some money so I can go buy some food?' Lola said, her head hung, draped over with her dark hair.
'Lola, you literally ate one hour ago. How, can you still be hungry?'
'An hour is a real long time mum, jeez...' She groaned louder this time and scared a couple passer-bys and the nearby stalls. At this point it was probably a smarter move to send Lola off.

Her mother sighed and reluctantly pulled out her purse as Lola's eyes shimmered with relief and joy, she placed some coins in her palm and waved her off.
'Thanks mum, you will not regret this!'
'I better not.'

-----------------

Lola didn't have much to spend, so she was careful to utilise part of her time choosing the best stall. A couple had caught her eye, particularly a fruit stand and the pie stand... Like she had the money for pie though. A colourful stall with lanterns, cakes and food had caught her eye and she squealed in delight at the selection presented; it had a variety of sweets, A Booth of Awesome Sweets, no doubt. She made her way over and placed her coins upon the table.
'Your finest sweets please good sir!' She said grinning, anticipating the delectable solid sugar with budding enthusiasm.

She turned to see a young man bump into somebody with force after having his eyes on a book and not ahead, 'Least it wasn't me,' she muttered under her breath, with a heavy sigh of relief. 'And the sweets, whichever tastes the best and has the most sugar please, I need to keep my sugar levels up if I have to sell anymore of that ugly pottery.' She clasped her hands and waited politely, just as her mother had told her so, although it felt weird and unnatural when put into practise.

Lucifer-san

Years
Raiser
Town Square Festival/The Awesome Booth of Sweets
Kite Leone

The festival had finally started and his booth was completely finished and unexpectedly lots of people he knew from his family came out to buy some Dango. He had gotten them to try it last year before he started up his bakery and they ended up loving it, mainly because he was a good cook, so he was smart enough to make extra for potential customers. Him and his pops had talked for a bit and they decided he would come back to his home after the festival so he and his brothers could catch up a bit.

His youngest bro was a happy and cheerful young kid and loved to help him make sweets, at least the ones he knew how to help with, at his bakery when he had a chance. His other brother well......he was just plain creepy at times. I mean he loved him unconditionally but his brother looked up to him like an idol or something. He shivered when he remembered seeing his brother have a plushie of him in his room, how did he even get such a thing.

He was broken from his reverie as a girl's voice rang out. "Your finest sweets please good sir!" Looking at the girl he smiled and realized that it was that girl he had noticed earlier, it seemed she managed to get away from her mother's stall but he digressed. "Alright miss I'll give you the special sweet you'll most likely never get anywhere else." He said cheerfully as he pulled out one of the sweetest Dango in the shop.

It had a glazing of quite sweet soy sauce and the rice flour it was made of increased the flavor, it was Mitarashi Dango and it was really tasty. The few times he had seen is family try and attempt to copy it they hadn't let the glaze get attached to the Dango so it was a mess but not his, they were close to perfect. Checking the money on the counter he decided to give her three skewers, they had five pieces of on each so it was pretty fair.

"There you go miss enjoy your evening and here have a small bag of chocolate chip cookies for being one of the first people, who weren't family he mumbled, to purchase something from my booth. Just make sure to spread the word about the best booth around kay?" He spoke cheerfully and winked at the end. Even though he sold well last year it was always nice to have new customers.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Town of Rasier
Town Square | Spring Festival
Zach Meorna

"Ah! Damn!" A voice shouted, as Zach felt a figure bump into him while he was standing there aimlessly while observing the stage. Zach nearly coughed when he was hit, but he managed to properly swallow his pastry, finishing it off while turning around to see the perpetrator. He saw a thin young man who looked slightly younger than Zach himself, with a book in hand. Zach looked at the book, and then at the young man, and it was obvious he was deep into his readings when he bumped into him.

"Why don't you watch where you're going?" Zach faced the young man and then pointed at the book. "And are you seriously reading a book? Where do you think you are, the bookworm nerd fair?" Zach shouted at the boy aggressively, as several people started to stop and stare, murmuring amongst themselves. Zach didn't care what they thought, but he was weary that if he caused a scene, the town's Safety Patrol may have to get involved. Zach looked at the young man and furrowed his eyebrows trying to see if he had seen him before, but unfortunately nothing came to his mind.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
Lola squealed in delight at the generous amount of food her mere coins had bought her, among them was a fancy looking pastry glazed with soy sauce, skewers adorned with delicacies and a bag of chocolate chips. 'Thank you so much!' she said with a smile, 'I'll be sure to let everybody I know to come here!' granted that isn't many... she thought to herself. 'Thanks again!' she said as she shoved a mouthful of pastry down, crumbs scattering across her nose and cheeks.

She turned to go when a scene dramatically erupted in the town square. The boy with the book met a tragic fate when he walked into one of the boys from the advanced school, who was now yelling at him in a fit of rage. Hopefully he won't kill him she thought.

"And are you seriously reading a book? Where do you think you are, the bookworm nerd fair?"

'Bookworm nerd fair...' she mumbled under her breath. 'Thats gold.' She shoved a sizeable crumb of cookie into her mouth and continued to watch the scene unfold in all it's dramatic glory, she was perhaps enjoying the whole ordeal a little too much though. She still had some time before her mum would notice her lengthy absence from the stall, which surprisingly had received some customers this year, so she was able to waste her time amusing herself for a little longer, and so far this was the most interesting thing to have happened all day, week even.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
x
"Festival of New Beginnings"
CHAPTER I
PART II​
不運あくれん
(Akuren Fuun)

- -

UHgOVzx.png
[▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮]

Akuren cringed, winced, flinched, and grunted out as he struggled back on his feet. He was immediately dizzy upon standing, and took the moment of weakness to reach down for his book when he heard shouting.

"Why don't you watch where you're going?" Before his vision could return to him, Akuren heard his obstacle continue. "And are you seriously reading a book? Where do you think you are, the bookworm nerd fair?"

"I..." Akuren held his head, waiting several seconds for his sight to come back to him, trying to collect his thoughts. That's when he heard the voice. Your blood will seep, paint the paths crimson with his innards... Akuren could feel the words forming on his tongue, and he fought them with all his might. "Rgh... B-blood... See--... Path--... Cri-crim-- crimson... Agh..." Akuren seemed to struggle with himself in place. His vision was deep red, his eyes darting, his pupils dilated. He struggled to keep his composure, and slowly he started to. However, he found himself hunching over, coughing in a tone that just sounded painful, and with one last, cringe-worthy hacking in his throat, blood spattered against the palm side of his hand which he'd used to cover his mouth, with just enough excess to cause a few dribbles of blood to stream through to the other side.

Akuren stood slowly from his wrenching position, and after a few glances to make sure no authorities were nearby or watching, he held his left hand over his bloody right. The air between his palms turned to mist, which turned to water, which he coated his hand with, and started to wash away. After a few long moments, he'd cleaned and dried his hand. Picking up his book once more, he shook his head in a very late response to the guy he'd collided with. "This is the Rasier Town Festival... Or something like that... Though I would not be against a reading festival. I would just be against the people..." He shook his head quietly at the guy, and turned around, beginning to head back towards his home, a metaphorical cloud raining over his head. "I knew coming outside was stupid..."

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Town Rasier/Sukara Residence​

"Yuki! Wake up! The fastival has already started!" Yuki's sister, Serena, yelled into Yuki's room. Yuki was having a rather pleasant dream and was rather upset with his rude awakening. "Darn it Serena!" Yuki yelled. "You have to be ready to sweep the festival." Serena said, finally sticking her head in his room. "Well the festival wont end for a while now" Yuki said. "Well, you don't need to sleep this late." Serena retorted. Yuki grunted and went to get dressed. He had agreed to help sweep up the festival after it was over. He almost regretted it but dealt with it. After getting dressed he phased through his door into the kitchen. His mom and dad were gone, so he just served himself some cereal. "Im going! See you later!" Serena called promptly closing the front door. Yuki didn't reply and kept on munching his cereal. After he was done he washed his bowl and decided to go find his friends and stroll down to the festival. He put his shoes on and stepped out the front door to ram in to Sofia. "Ow!" Sofia exclaimed. "Ouch, well, I guess it was good timing." Yuki responded. "Yeah, I just came to get you; Matt and Yai are waiting at the town square." Sofia said. "Well, lets go"

"Hey, Yuki!" Yai yelled from a bread stand. "Yai, Matt, hey." Yuki said. "Dude, the stands this time around are killer." Matt commented. "Cool, you got any recommendations?" Yuki asked. "What were you looking for?" Matt asked. "Something cheap" Yuki said. Matt kind of chuckled and looked away. They were all cheapskates, so cheap was a rare ocurrance, well, cheap enough for them. "Well, lets go check it out." Yai said. And off they went.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Rasier/Town center​

Eventually the group split up, Yai went home, Sofia and Matt went off to the outskirts of town. Yuki stayed around the town square, just looking for something to do, when he saw a scene over by the stands. A boy with a book seemed to be doing something with his hands while a figure stood above him, shouting. Yuki couldn't catch any of the exchanged words but decided to move along. He then passed by a mirror stall, which caught his attention. He didn't bother with his hair, but thought that if he had a way to see himself, he would care more. He looked at the girl running the stall and smailed. "Howdy" Yuki said, breaking the ice. "Hello. How are you?" The girl asked. "Im fine, just looking for a mirror."
Obviously, Yuki thought to himself. Its not like I came to look at pots. Yuki browsed until he found a nice bedside mirror. "How much for this one?" Yuki asked. "Twenty dollars." The girl responded. Yuki winced. His savings were 30, and he didn't want to spend it on a mirror. "Ill take it." Yuki said. The girl handed over the mirror and Yuki continued on. He passed by a lot of stalls whithout a second glance, but then one caught his eye. It was a meat stand, but it had mouth watering bacon and jerkey. Yuki bought some bacon and munched on it while he was strolling, but then, someone bumped into him...

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Town of Rasier
Spring Festival | Town Square
Clement Ayers

"I'm heading out mom," hollered Clement while he tapped one of his shoes against the hardwood floor. He walked over to the mirror in front of the door to check himself out for the fifth time before heading out.

"We'll all be out there soon enough deary," yelled his mother louder than necessary, prominent in her voice. "Make sure to tell Rose that we're coming. She tends to think you're the only one visiting her now-a-days."

Clement pulled at the sleeve of his black blazer before wiping down the front of black t-shirt. "I will mom, see you guys there." Clement walked out of the house and dashed down to the square with a lovable grin on his face, his lips stretched ear to ear. Soon he'd see her again, soon he'd be able to to give her her gift.

Before long he was hastily strolling through the spring festival. Everyone around him was either in groups or slowly walking around, something that was a bit annoying for him. He was almost tempted to push some of them along using his "Gravitor" ability but he resisted the urge. He walked pass a couple of familiar faces from school but otherwise he didn't pay anyone no mind. She was suppose to be at the festival already.

After a moment of looking he paused in the middle of the crowd and swiveled around in search of her russet red hair. Come on, please don't tell me they kept you in today too, he thought to himself in worry. But then, with a turn of his head, he caught sight of the russet red hair he was looking for. He chuckled lightly before hurry through the crowd to make sure it was her. He accidentally bumped into a fussy man before finally coming out and see the delicate looking girl in her wheelchair.

"Clement," She said jovial as she turned her wheelchair towards him. Behind her was a young woman, must of been her nurse or something. Clement hurried over to her and smiled nicely.

"...Rose," He uttered, the love obviously in his tone. His dark eyes staid on the girl as she blushed under his loving gaze. "I'm happy they let you come out tonight," He continued. "I have a surprise for you-" He stopped when he heard the commotion from the two boys behind him.

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Town Rasier/Side street​

"Hey!" Yuki complained, almost dropping his bacon. "Watch were your going, scrub." A tall figure demanded. Yuki looked at him and was suprised to see a tall man in strange attire that no one from Rasier get or afford. "Hey, where did you get those clothes?" Yuki asked. "None of your buisness." The man said, then proceeded to shove him. But Yuki quickly phased through the assailant, then noticed what he had done. "Oh great!" Yuki said to himself, and started running away before the man could get up.

He stopped around a street corner and looked around. He spotted some random couples and some pedestrians. So he just walked down the street, still munching bacon, when he spotted Serena.

"Hey!" Yuki called, jogging over to Serena. "Hi." Serena said. She was hanging around with a decent group of girls. "Hey, can I have a piece?" Serenan asked. Yuki, against his better nature, gave here a piece. "Thanks." She said, than started splitting it with the girls.

"Well, I ought to get going." Yuki said, starting to walk away. The girls said their goodbyes and proceeded to eat their newly aquired food. Yuki turned around a corner, to walk smack dab into Sofia. "Haha we meet again," Yuki said, catching sofia befor she fell over. "Thanks." Sofia replied. "So what did you and Matt do?" Yuki questioned. "Well, he showed me this wierd tree..."

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Town of Rasier
Town Square | Spring Festival
Zach Meorna

"I..." The young man hesitate while speaking. Zach arched an eyebrow while looking at the young man, who started to murmur something, and then immediately started to cough, hacking up blood. Someone had also bumped into Zach, but he was much too focused as to the scene unfolding in front of him. What's wrong with this guy...? Zach cringed slightly at the sight of the blood on the young man's hand, but he quickly regained his composure, and after a long pause in the conversation, he decided to reply. "This is the Rasier Town Festival... Or something like that... Though I would not be against a reading festival. I would just be against the people..." The young man kept murmuring after every few words or so, as if he was scared too shy to express his true emotions. He then turned around and started to walk, grumbling something once again. Zach just stood there, watching as the bookworm walked off, seemingly depressed. The people watching were now whispering amongst themselves, but soon enough they were back to whatever they were doing.

Well...that was weird Zach stood there for a few more moments, until a familiar old man walked up to him from the crowd. "So, it's you again." The old man said. Zach had recognized him as the old man from earlier before, when class had ended. "You know, you shouldn't be causing trouble like that. A simple 'sorry' would have sufficed, and then all you had to do was walk away." Zach rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Yeah, I know. Once again, it's all my fault. That loser was walking around with his face in a book and runs into me, and I need to say sorry? Screw you, old man." Zach scoffed at the man, and turned away, leaving the old man to just nod in disbelief as Zach angrily scurried away. This town is stupid. Everybody is either a sore loser or they like to piss on me. Zach kept walking through a bit of crowd, bumping into a few people here and there, finally stopping once he saw a rather colorful booth on the side. He turned to look at it, and saw that it was in fact, a games booth. Walking over, he was greeted by a lady, most likely a mother.

"Hey there, you want to try?" She said excitedly. Zach looked at the game set up behind her.There was a bucket of water on one side of the booth, and another empty bucket on the other side. "The game is simple. Use your powers to levitate the water from this bucket, to the other side and put it into the empty bucket. But here's the kicker: You have to levitate the water while walking underneath it, so if you screw up, you'll get soaked!" Zach looked, and then arched an eyebrow. He wasn't very skilled in moving objects, let alone levitate them, but primary school did in fact teach some basics of those skills.

"Why not?" Zach reached into his pocket and pulled out a few coins, and laid them out in front of the lady. "Let's do this." Zach spoke with a rather cocky tone, as he rubbed his hands with anticipation. He walked over to the other side of the counter to where the bucket was, and concentrated. Slowly, but surely, the water the started to bubble, and then slowly rose out of the bucket in a deformed spherical shape. Alright, now I walk... He concentrated some more, and made the water sphere rise above his head, as he started to walk slowly towards the empty bucket. He turned his eyes to the side, and saw that some people were watching him as he attempted the feat, which only made the whole thing that much more nerve-wracking. Almost there..

Splash! Just as Zach was beginning to get the hang of it, the water deformed and dropped right on top of him, drenching the upper part of his body. Zach closed his eyes form the water, standing there, cold and wet as a whistle. He heard laughter coming from several people, as he stood there in embarrassment. "Are you gonna stand there, or hand me a towel?" He yelled at the lady, who laughed and wuickly threw him a dry, white towel.

Lucifer-san

Years
Raiser
Town Festival
Kite Leone

Some things never really changed did they especially about human kind, which did include Espers. Their would always be stupid situations such as this current altercation between the two young men, that coincidentally were around his age. Why couldn't everybody just get along it would make the world a much better place he sighed however knowing that nothing much would actually come of the situation. The Town's Safety Patrol would see to that, they were after all supposed to keep the "peace".

Sighing to himself he decided to get back to work as a two young voices gained his attention. "Big Bro/Boss!" Ah so the little buggers had managed to get permission to come, looking towards the voices he caught sight of the two. One was his little brother, Nico, and the other was his little brother's best friend Mako. His brother was easily identifiable with his blond hair and glasses but other than that he wore a simple blue shirt and brown shorts.

Mako, however was kind of odd, he had strange silver like hair in a small ponytail and had vibrant crimson eyes. He was an orphan and his strange looks earned him no love from most, mainly because of the rumor he was some monster due to the fact his foster families always suffered tragedies soon after they adopt him, but Kite digressed as he looked at the two with a small smile.

"So what brings you little munchkins here?" Kite spoke playfully as the two pouted at being called munchkins but soon grinned largely. "Mom said I could come to the Festival to see you!" "And Miss Grimly said I could come with Nico!" They spoke one after the other which was slightly strange to most but he found it unique. "So Big Bro could you take us around the festival?" Nico asked hopefully, looking at the funds he had so far (which was quite a bit due to his family really liking his foods) he decided he could spare a bit of time.

"Alright you two I guess I can close up for a little and take you around the Festival, but only for a little while okay." Kite said as the two high-fived in joy as he quickly closed his booth up and they dragged him over to some booth that he quickly noticed was one that one of the guys from earlier had decided to give a go. It didn't look like he managed to win as a towel was tossed his way.

Oh well he thought as the women in charge of the game explained it he shrugged his shoulders. The little ones wanted him to do it so he would, it was rather simple in theory he thought as he placed some coins in front of the woman. He just had to levitate some water from one bucket to another while the water was over his head, no problem. Walking over to the bucket he concentrated and the water began to flow upwards out the bucket taking no identifiable form besides being shaped somewhat like a plate.

Keeping a firm but loose grip on the form he simply began his walk over to the other bucket. Levitating things was pretty easy for him mainly due to his askew view of the strange power of ESPers. His view of ESP was of the concept of forcing one's unusual view of things upon the world around them which in turn allowed the strange feats ESPers could perform to an extent so all one had to simply do was think with confidence they could perform the feat and the world would bend to allow it to happen to a small extent, he didn't share his thoughts with others though. These thoughts went through his head as he absentmindedly dumped the water into the other bucket.

"Yay Big Bro/Boss won!" The little boys that had dragged him over shouted as they rushed to his side. "Was their ever any doubt I would?" Kite replied easily to the young boys. "No way, Boss is the best!" Mako said excitedly as he and Nico were lifted up onto his shoulders. Even though he was kind of skinny his form belied his strength, evident in the fact he picked them up with ease. Waving at the lady who ran the booth, he walked out giving the guy from earlier one last look as he seemed familiar, and then walked off to the rest of the Festival. He had totally forgotten to get his prize for winning.

Last edited:
Back