• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Garry's Mod - The Sandbox and Beyond!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Garry's Mod - The Sandbox and Beyond!

Garry's Mod
    The Sandbox and Beyond!

Welcome, one and all, to the thread that Pokecommunity has been lacking for quite some time! A Garry's Mod thread, finally! Here we can arrange games, post pictures of our hijinks, and whatever else comes to mind.

For anyone who doesn't know, which is entirely possible, Garry's Mod was a mod created for Half-Life 2 some time ago, and went through several iterations, all of which focused on Sandbox gameplay with the various physics items and ragdoll models of Source Engine games. Eventually, the Garry's Mod team was hired by Valve, and Garry's Mod became an official release on Steam. Now, Garry's Mod is not only a Sandbox game, but also has several user made game types, available through the Steam Workshop, including Trouble in Terrorist Town, Murder, and Prop Hunt, all of which you may have seen on many different Let's Play YouTube channels.

So, if you want to find people to play with, this is definitely the place! I will try to play when I can of course, I really want to get back to it since it has been a long time since I played and see all kinds of new things these days. So leave your Steam ID if you like.

Players:

[Supporter]Sage Ghetsis[/Supporter]: Necrum Warrior

Back