• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [uber::Feb 2005, 1337::Jan 2005] Pok?mon Thunderstar

If this hack was a book, how many copies do you think it'll sell?

• NYT Bestseller -- More than 10 Million

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Great Hit - More than 500000

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Rocker - 100000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Sales - 10000

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Bad - Not even 1000

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Dam Flop - Not more than 10 Copies

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Pok?mon Thunderstar
New Gold Hack by Cool Cr@cker : ?Challenge your Guts?

Cryon & Cryot are twin regions very close to each other. One day one of Cryot?s satellites pick up traces of a rare & mysterious Pokemon and hands the task of finding it to young Dr.Ralph [Your Brother] who excavates the first Pokemon Gene and starts researching it. However the evil Team Seatin, which has got the other 17 parts of the Gene, are trying to find the last 2 genes. Its your duty to travel up to so many different towns and cities, to fight the Team Seatin Admins and recover the parts of a key which holds the secret of how to unlock the Seatin HQ and find the other Genes.

Beware if Team Seatin finds them first, a Deadly Pokemon of a type never seen before will arise from it, which is capable of destroying the whole of Cryot and Cryon. Your mission is to find the other genes and hand them to your brother and find out new mystery secrets of that Pokemon. However soon you realize that the deeper you are in, the more secrets you unravel and the harder you fall.

Starters
1) Blarcagon, 2) Frostran, 3) Volcubrote
(Dragon, Ice, Fire combo)

Special Features
  • Brand new Tilesets
  • Creative maps & completely new cities and routes.
  • Different dialogues and storyline.
  • Cool Scripting
  • All gym leaders and elite's are Team Seatin admins and executives.
  • The 3 Regis instead of Suicune,Raikou and Entei.
  • One Secret Pok?mon which is extremely strong. If it's Power is unleashed then the world is doomed!
  • All Pok?mon can be caught.
  • All battles are very hard and all levels of Pok?mon are increased Greatly.
  • and much more.
  • More than 60 new Pok?mon and about 80 from the R/S games!
  • A secret twist in the end which will completely change the game!
  • Everything different from the Original games
  • Amazing Hardcore new Graphics
  • Super Title screen
  • New items & Marts
  • Officer Jenny takes care of Poke Centers
  • Brand new Trainer Sprites and amazing Overworld Sprites

Screenshots

Title & Introduction

intro1.png
intro2.png

Starters
http://img173.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...e=iceevo4yf.png

Houses & Cities
houses1.png
cities1.png

Sprites
pokemon1.png
trainers.png

More screenshots ? www.pokedrome.info

What do you think?. Play the beta it?ll challenge your guts more and more.
Pokemon Thunderstar Beta Version 0.1(b) ? http://pokedrome.info/hacks/ts.zip
Credits : Amnesiahacker, Aviex, Blitz, Eliana, EVA01, Goatman56, PIKA2, Scyther, Talking_Suicune

~ Cool Cr@cker

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Cool Cr@cker said:
Pok?mon Thunderstar
New Gold Hack by Cool Cr@cker : ?Challenge your Guts?

Cryon & Cryot are twin regions very close to each other. One day one of Cryot?s satellites pick up traces of a rare & mysterious Pokemon and hands the task of finding it to young Dr.Ralph [Your Brother] who excavates the first Pokemon Gene and starts researching it. However the evil Team Seatin, which has got the other 17 parts of the Gene, are trying to find the last 2 genes. Its your duty to travel up to so many different towns and cities, to fight the Team Seatin Admins and recover the parts of a key which holds the secret of how to unlock the Seatin HQ and find the other Genes.

Beware if Team Seatin finds them first, a Deadly Pokemon of a type never seen before will arise from it, which is capable of destroying the whole of Cryot and Cryon. Your mission is to find the other genes and hand them to your brother and find out new mystery secrets of that Pokemon. However soon you realize that the deeper you are in, the more secrets you unravel and the harder you fall.

Starters
1) Blarcagon, 2) Frostran, 3) Volcubrote
(Dragon, Ice, Fire combo)

Special Features
  • Brand new Tilesets
  • Creative maps & completely new cities and routes.
  • Different dialogues and storyline.
  • Cool Scripting
  • All gym leaders and elite's are Team Seatin admins and executives.
  • The 3 Regis instead of Suicune,Raikou and Entei.
  • One Secret Pok?mon which is extremely strong. If it's Power is unleashed then the world is doomed!
  • All Pok?mon can be caught.
  • All battles are very hard and all levels of Pok?mon are increased Greatly.
  • and much more.
  • More than 60 new Pok?mon and about 80 from the R/S games!
  • A secret twist in the end which will completely change the game!
  • Everything different from the Original games
  • Amazing Hardcore new Graphics
  • Super Title screen
  • New items & Marts
  • Officer Jenny takes care of Poke Centers
  • Brand new Trainer Sprites and amazing Overworld Sprites

Screenshots

Title & Introduction

intro1.png
intro2.png

Starters
http://img173.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...e=iceevo4yf.png

Houses & Cities
houses1.png
cities1.png

Sprites
pokemon1.png
trainers.png

More screenshots ? www.pokedrome.info

What do you think?. Play the beta it?ll challenge your guts more and more.
Pokemon Thunderstar Beta Version 0.1(b) ? http://pokedrome.info/hacks/ts.zip
Credits : Amnesiahacker, Aviex, Blitz, Eliana, EVA01, Goatman56, Scyther, Talking_Suicune

~ Cool Cr@cker

it does not show the starters... anyways nice screenies!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
That was great re-coloring. I'm making a sprite Sheet and 134 Pokemon are already filled there. 50% are new ones. I'll be posting a sample of it after I get 150 and Aviex is making the other 2 starters for me.

Constructive Critisicm like what Alex gave in the old thread is always welcome.

~ CC

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
I think I need to play this, are all of the pokemon custom or is it a few that are?

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
Actually, it wasn't just a recolour, it was a polar version of Ursaring, which has new arms, and a mouth I think?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
w00tness sweetie! Well, ya updated...unlike some of us. XD Great jobbie, sweetie! ^0^

Hey umm...I did kinda help ya with one or 2 or those sprites...And some data...A little thanks would ya know...*wiggles toes.*

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
PIKA2 said:
w00tness sweetie! Well, ya updated...unlike some of us. XD Great jobbie, sweetie! ^0^

Hey umm...I did kinda help ya with one or 2 or those sprites...And some data...A little thanks would ya know...*wiggles toes.*

Thanks Jeremy, I appreciate it. And Yah, I typed this really fast so I could'nt remember everyone.

Promise : New Tilesets And Palettes will be shown tomorrow. (Completely changed)

~ CC

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Looks excellent, as always, for a G/S/C hack, though I've seen and read all of the content so far shown. Anyways, good job! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
Hello Guys, I'm CC with my new ID. Just wanted to say, I'm not dead and promise that you will get NEW ROCKING PALETTES TODAY & TILESETS TOO.

~ CC

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
CC with new ID? That rhymes XD I think... So! Can we see these new ROCKING PALLETTES AND TILESETS or haven't they been completely yet?

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
Hey Guys know what, if CC promises some screenshots, he makes sure to give them on time and Voila. I?ve worked hard for these during the past 2 days to hack using all kinda tools and I?m sure you?ll enjoy these as much as I did while viewing them.

In these pictures I?ll be showing a combination of the Old pics and the new ones, so that you can understand the changes I?ve made. The New Pic is one the left and the old one on the right. Some pictures may look messy but that?s actually due to putting both screenies in the same file. All comments, Suggestions and feedback are welcome.
They are big because I?ve enlarged them.

title.png

Yup, here?s the green colored title. I?ve also edited the text as you can see.

Tile.png

Yabba, Dabba do..Look at this amazing screenshot. New Tiles and palettes. Look at the new grass, Walking tile, Signpost(My Very own) and also the mountain. I think this is the best of the pic.

PC.png

Here?s the new Pokemon Center. I?ve edited the color ? Hard Core and also some of the tiles.

name.png

This is the new blue screen that turns up to type your name. Like it?

marts.png

Presenting ? the wonderful new Pokemon Mart without new amazing tileset and a yellow palette. I?ve worked dead hard to perfect this.

introtext.png

This is the intro text that the Professor tells you. As you notice it?s blue in color. I?ve changed it since some people did?nt like the old one.

HOUSE.png

This is THE HOUSE. You know that?s where people live. I?ve made it have the same color as PC?s because it?ll match well then.

GUIDE.png

Here is the new Guide who shows you around Mackernbore Town(Cherrygrove). I?ll be having him another town too. The old guide retired so his grandson?s carrying on the family trade.

That?s all for now folks. Adios.

~ CC

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
i thaught the left was all the new stuff o.O

I like green it is my favourite colour :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
EVA-01 said:
Woah, pretty neat XD And yeah I didn't liek the old green intro either

Thanks Eva. Is the new one good. Any Complaints BTW.

Fudge said:
i thaught the left was all the new stuff o.O

I like green it is my favourite colour

Ooopss...It is. I really made a big mistake while typing, sorry. By the way do you like the screenies.

~ CC

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
No problem i got confused :D

And yes i love the screens this hack does certainly deserve the uber name it is them most uber gold hack i have ever seen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back