• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [uber::Feb 2005, 1337::Jan 2005] Pok?mon Thunderstar

If this hack was a book, how many copies do you think it'll sell?

• NYT Bestseller -- More than 10 Million

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Great Hit - More than 500000

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Rocker - 100000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Sales - 10000

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Bad - Not even 1000

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Dam Flop - Not more than 10 Copies

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    fudge01 said:
    No problem i got confused :D

And yes i love the screens this hack does certainly deserve the uber name it is them most uber gold hack i have ever seen :D

Thanks a lot fudge. I'm trying to make it the best.

~ CC

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Nice to see new screenshots, Chrono. Good work as always, though most of it is recoloring, like the Pokemart, but hey, it's still really good, and I like the outdoor maps. I especially like the changed Daycare. It's very nice. ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Look, I'm about break some really bad news. I'm really sorry for it and I can't do anything. Sorry again. My Hack is screwed. I was experimenting with some tilesets that I should'nt have and well messed up everything and my whole game is now in a mess. The only way I can change it is through ASM which I don't know.

So I have to redo everything from my beta. I can copy most of the things, but there are some which I have to do the hard way. **Feels really bummed**

This will surely postpone my beta-release which I was planning in early april after giving it to my beta-testers...

~ CC

P.S Sorry Again.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Death2004 said:
    That definitly sucks,next time have two copies of the hack(in rom format).But if you need help il gladly help you.

Thanks for the support man, I did have a back-up, just that my ROM has been messed for 2 days and I never noticed it and overwrote my back-up thinking nothing was wrong.

Okay due to Popular demand I want to change the sprite of the Hero. Many people have suggested it before and one of my beta-testers has said it himself, so yeah. Here are the 3 Candidates I've chosen. All these sprites were made by CC and don't try to steal them.
    herocontest.png

So what are you waitin for, vote now as to who your favorite hero is and be sure to look at him in the game. *CC Votes No#2*. The colors of Hero 3 do look a bit odd but the sprite is good and I'll changed the colors soon.

~ CC

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I would vote for sprite the first. ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    firemaster said:
    i say 3. it does a good job making you forget you have a 4 color pallete... quite kickass for a GBC sprite!

Yeah, Kinda sad that only 2 colors are allowed other than black and white.

So the Current Standings are as follows ::

Sprite Numbah#1 :: 2 Votes -- Amphros23, bluguy
    Sprite Numbah#2 :: 4 Votes -- PIKA2, EVA-01, Fudge01, Death2004
    Sprite Numbah#3 :: 2 Votes -- firemaster, Aviex

Hmm...Looks like Hero2 is leading. I'm waiting for more voters, so if any of your friends have not voted ask them to vote NOW.

~ CC

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Why do you need a mod when CC is here. Charlie you just forgot that Users who created a thread can add a poll themselves without mods. I did not add that poll because I wanted this one.

~ CC

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    mewthree9000 said:
    I say 1, But this hack is truly Rock hard CC nicely done.

Wow, a comment by Mew3, I'm really honoured. I'm working on more stuff though currently I'm having drop-dead problems with warp, script offsets and headers and am trying my best to fix them. If they don't work I might change the underground path from the first city to a Cave.

And I don't even know whom to ask help from. If any of you know the Email address of the Dude/Mean Mr Mustard/ Whatth?fuk or amnesiahacker, be sure to give them to me and help me. I might work tomorrow morning and post more screenshots.

~ CC

~ CC[/font]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back