• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GIVEAWAY] Belldandy's PokéShop: 100+ 5/6IV4EM Rare Ball Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Hello! Welcome To My PokéShop!
Trade Status: Partial Hiatus

523398_170x100.png

Mini-Contest (Click)

Giveaway!! (Click)

Information

• All of my Pokémon can be considered clones.
  • All of my Pokémon are KB.
  • All of my Pokémon with OT #32964 are non-redistributable.
  • New Pokémon are listed here
  • I do not trade breedjects. I only trade my completed products.
  • I do not currently take custom / personalized breeding requests.
  • I cordially request a trade review here after every completed transaction. (Thank you)
  • I also appreciate 5☆ thread ratings.

Rules

• Do not PM me in regards to a trade. Reply here. When it is time to trade, I will contact you via VM.
  • That said, make sure your VM messaging is turned ON.
  • Follow the template provided when making a request.
  • Make comparable trades, and actually look at my request section please.
  • Also, please only request three Pokémon at a time, as to make it fair for others.
  • I can only manage trading with three people at a time. My studies render my schedule rather busy.
  • I will not accept hacked Pokémon, as per my own preference and in accordance with PC's rules.

My Pokémon
→ 5-6IVs + 4EMs (where applicable)
→ Gen III-V PokéBalls
→ All KB

Primary Pokémon Shop
(Backup)

Requesting

• Pokémon with 2-4EMs.
  • Pokémon with transfer-only moves and TMs.
  • Pokémon with tutor-only moves from ORAS.

Particularly Looking For:

• ♀ HA Cranidos
  • ♀ HA Dream Ball Pokémon that cannot be acquired in the Friend Safaris

Template

Code:
IGN:
FC:
Timezone & Availability:
Pokémon Requested (max. three):
Nickname(s):
Pokémon Offered (or thread):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
Contest​

As of February 8th, 2015 I have performed 73 trades here at PC; however, of those individuals who have taken the time to trade with me, only about half have taken the extra 5min to write a review here about the trade quality. (For those who have taken the time, thank you tremendously!)

In order to acquire more thorough and diligent feedback, I'm going to be offering threshold "prizes" to be given away for free. This requires a little bit of cooperation between all traders and trades that take place going forward. You can even strategize how to trade and when in order to be that individual who acquires the correct post count to "win" an award.

These prizes go two ways: for reviews made and for total trades. This will encourage the "economy" of my thread, too! *Make sure you're therefore reading the right gift category

Information & Rules

• Reviews for new trades and older trades (2014) are eligible
  • However, if you've already written a review for a trade, you cannot obviously write a new one for that same trade
  • That said, please specify in the review which Pokémon were traded so that I can ensure people are not doubling up on reviews
  • Reviews must be from individuals that I have actually traded with and not just random individuals
  • For help writing a review, view the Trade Review Rules and look at my thread for genuine reviews from members
  • No spam posts in the Trade Shop! Edit your posts to ask questions, add information, etc.
  • I reserve the right to reallocate gifts if I believe you have purposefully spammed my thread ☺

Gift List & Conditions:

Spoiler:

Happy trading and reviewing!

vqsmzt.gif

Original Post:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
Updates:

March 2015

-

February 2015

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

to Google Spreadsheet.

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
Looking for kabuto female in rare ball. Have some 5ivs with egg moves in rare balls for trade.

I have a
140.png
Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite_zps4fbef89c.png
Kabuto (HA) I can breed for you, female. It would probably be later tonight, since I'm currently using someone else's 6IV HA Cradily for breeding, and he wants it back lol! so I need to finish with it soon.

Which Pokemon do you have in Rare Balls, and what are their EMs? :) Since HA 12,50% females are pretty tough, I'll do two standard, 0IV0EM Rare Balls I don't have for it, or one of your Rare Balls with 4EMs.

13mjvr

Pokeradar Shiny Hunter
Years
Some of my trades are:

Moon ball gastly with disable 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid
Lure ball Magikarp 31/31/31/31/31/31 jolly
Net ball Squirtle HA with water spout and aura sphere 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest
Dive ball tentacool 4 egg moves 31/31/31/31/31/31 bold
Sport ball Scyther with defog 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant
Dream ball Eevee with curse, yawn and Wish 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid
Dusk ball Elektrike with HP ice 31/x/30/31/31/31 timid
Love ball chansey with heal bell, seismic toss, aromatherapy and gravity 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold
Heavy ball skarmory with Stealth rock, curse, brave Bird and whirlwind 31/31/31/x/31/31 impish

I have other pokes in my pokebank, but these are the ones bred recently. :)

Belldandy

Years
I'll take a female (Dream Ball) HA Eevee with those EMs. I was actually looking for one of those :)

Still breeding for a 5IV4EM Lileep, but it should be later tonight. What's your FC/IGN? Mine're in my postbit.

Probably around 9pmEST, but I'll PM you when I'm done if it's earlier.

Belldandy

Years
I'm also interested in your Lure ball horsea, moon ball marril with 4 egg moves, and fast ball growlithe with egg moves; females. I want to conduct a masuda shiny hunt with rare balls :)

Oki! I take three requests at a time from people. If you want a completed Marill and Growlithe (5IV4EMs), I'll take either another 5IV4EM female Rare Ball Pokemon (each), three 0IV0EM Rare Ball Pokemon (each), or two 3-4EM Male Pokemon (each) for them. I'll also take Males with B2W2 Move Tutor moves (1:2). A bit lenient if I really want something, though.

Horsea has 4EMs, but as it is incomplete I'll take a different Rare Ball Pokemon (1:1).

What else do you have? I mighhhttt go for Chansey to cut my breeding times; however, I already have Love&Dream Ball Chanseys as well as completed 5IV4EM versions not in Rare Balls. It would just be me being lazy at that point :P

13mjvr

Pokeradar Shiny Hunter
Years
FC added :D

So:

Eevee 5iv/4em for kabuto 5iv/4em. Females
Chansey 5iv/4em for marril 5iv/4em. Females
Growlithe in fast ball ---> ? u.u

Another rare ball pokemons: Pinsir in Sport ball, Larvitar in Safari ball, kangaskhan in Safari ball. (Maybe one of them for horsea?)

I also have plenty of XY pokemons bred with in-game balls with 5 IVs. Maybe you are Looking for a specific combination.

Belldandy

Years
FC added :D

So:

Eevee 5iv/4em for kabuto 5iv/4em. Females
Chansey 5iv/4em for marril 5iv/4em. Females
Growlithe in fast ball ---> ? u.u

Another rare ball pokemons: Pinsir in Sport ball, Larvitar in Safari ball, kangaskhan in Safari ball. (Maybe one of them for horsea?)

I also have plenty of XY pokemons bred with in-game balls with 5 IVs. Maybe you are Looking for a specific combination.

Hmm... I'm more interested in Egg Moves and Tutor Moves than IVs. IVs are a 30min job for me, if not less.

Do you have anything from B2W2 that are Tutor-only :)? Maybe Steel Wing on Male Scyther (for example)?

13mjvr

Pokeradar Shiny Hunter
Years
I dont have a collection of pokemons from b2w2.... Mainly because people generate them...
I only trade pokemons with my name on them, so they are 100% legal and legit, and the few pokemons with move tutor i have were traded and I cannot assure you that.

I think you are not interested in any other pokemon for growlithe, but can you trade me the female horsea in Lure ball even without egg moves? I really need it for my triple battle team for a tournament. I was about to start breeding it in dive ball, but when I noticed you have one in Lure ball, i waited :) I want my horsea to match with my Lure ball gyarados :p

Belldandy

Years
I dont have a collection of pokemons from b2w2.... Mainly because people generate them...
I only trade pokemons with my name on them, so they are 100% legal and legit, and the few pokemons with move tutor i have were traded and I cannot assure you that.

I think you are not interested in any other pokemon for growlithe, but can you trade me the female horsea in Lure ball even without egg moves? I really need it for my triple battle team for a tournament. I was about to start breeding it in dive ball, but when I noticed you have one in Lure ball, i waited :) I want my horsea to match with my Lure ball gyarados :p

I can't breed without Egg Moves unfortunately. Once they're on there, they're on there lol

I'm not really interested in anything else, but I'll trade you a 4EM Horsea (will have some IVs probably, too) for a Lure Ball Magikarp.

Spoiler:

Do you prefer Marill or Growlithe, though?

13mjvr

Pokeradar Shiny Hunter
Years
Hehe My female 5 IVs Squirtle also gave me evil issues last week.... I even got a shiny before the perfect female....

Thanks a lot! Your pokemons are ready ;)

(I prefer Huge power marril... I will try for your growlithe later :p )

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
Hehe My female 5 IVs Squirtle also gave me evil issues last week.... I even got a shiny before the perfect female....

Thanks a lot! Your pokemons are ready ;)

Marill and Horsea will be easy to breed for you. I just need to get Kabuto out of the way.

So sick of fossil Pokemon. I had four boxes of Lileep looking for a 5IV one. Awful.

And with two abilities + HA... Argh, it's awful lol I assume you want HA :P I already got a female without HA (out of 15-20 Eggs... ugh), but I just boxed it out of inutility.

13mjvr

Pokeradar Shiny Hunter
Years
I dont have any plan in battle with the HA, but I want that HA kabuto for collection (my fav fossil). I hope that elusive ha female will hatch soon, just a matter of luck if you are using 5iv x 5iv or better.

Belldandy

Years
I dont have any plan in battle with the HA, but I want that HA kabuto for collection (my fav fossil). I hope that elusive ha female will hatch soon, just a matter of luck if you are using 5iv x 5iv or better.

All right, she's hatched. She's incomplete, though, so IVs are #shrugs

She has 4EMs, though, and 4IVs apparently. You'll need to HeartScale the EMs back on (Flail, Confuse Ray, Rapid Spin, Knock Off), since I don't have any more and it's so tedious to go find LuvDisc outside that one city LOL

I'll work on your Horsea and Marill now. Shouldn't take too long. 30min or so.

[Edit]

Technically Horsea is a completed Pokemon... didn't realize it has 5IVs. That's OK. Again, probably will need to HeartScale the EMs back on (Outrage, Muddy Water, Signal Beam, Razor Wind).

Belldandy

Years
4 IVs is fine as long as it has HA. :) Will be online for one more hour.

I'll be adding your FC now.

Kabuto 4IV4EM -> 3EM Eevee w/ HA, Dream Ball
Marill 5IV4EM -> 5IV4EM Chansey, Love Ball
Horsea 4IV4EM -> Magikarp, Lure Ball

:) Good to go!

[Edit]

My 3DS detects that you haven't added my FC yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back