• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GIVEAWAY] Belldandy's PokéShop: 100+ 5/6IV4EM Rare Ball Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • (also, I see you're looking for a female HA Cranidos! I recently acquired a female Dream Ball HA Cranidos with egg moves and could probably breed another HA female for you, if you're interested.)

Hi!

I am in fact interested :pink_nod: What did you want to trade for?

If I "like" your post, it means I've seen your request and have updated my request list! Just so you all know :pink_nod:

Illusi0ns

Jay-Red
    Years
  • IGN: Jared
    FC:
    Timezone: EST
    Availability: 12:00 to 24:00 (all day for today
    Pokémon (only one!): Skrelp
    Nickname (optional): n/a

I read the rules: Yes
    Also after that trade would you be willing to double trade my Seadra and scyther with me please?

Years
  • IGN: Giovanni
    FC: 0834 1894 6496 (you might have it already)
    Timezone: GMT+5
    Availability: I tend to be online a lot, but I don't have a fixed schedule. Usually I am aorund during the evening.
    Pokémon (only one!): Shellos :)
    Nickname (optional): no thanks

I read the rules: Yes

Years
  • Sorry for the double post, I have noticed that I have few pokemon that are not in your list, let's see if there is anything that interests you :)

Dream Ball Koffing | Bold | Levitate | Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Swallow, Stockpile
    Friend Ball Seel | Bold | Hydration | Fake Out, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up
    Moon Ball Misdreavus | Timid | Levitate | Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond

I would be interested in Swablu, Starly and Larvitar, let me know ;)

Belldandy

Years
  • Sorry for the double post, I have noticed that I have few pokemon that are not in your list, let's see if there is anything that interests you :)

Dream Ball Koffing | Bold | Levitate | Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Swallow, Stockpile
    Friend Ball Seel | Bold | Hydration | Fake Out, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up
    Moon Ball Misdreavus | Timid | Levitate | Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond

I would be interested in Swablu, Starly and Larvitar, let me know ;)

Hi! I've added your giveaway Pokémon.

That aside, I'm interested in Koffing and Seel, but already have a similar Misdreavus :pink_nod: Which two Pokémon were you most interested in? We can do that trade at the same time.

Illusi0ns said:
    Also after that trade would you be willing to double trade my Seadra and scyther with me please?

Sure!

Years
  • Hi! I've added your giveaway Pokémon.

That aside, I'm interested in Koffing and Seel, but already have a similar Misdreavus :pink_nod: Which two Pokémon were you most interested in? We can do that trade at the same time.

Great! I'll take swablu and Larvitar then :)
    Oh, one thing: I'd rather trade breedjects (4ivs) since I can't clone, but if you only accept flawless pokemon it is fine by me. Just let me know :)

Belldandy

Years
  • Great! I'll take swablu and Larvitar then :)
    Oh, one thing: I'd rather trade breedjects (4ivs) since I can't clone, but if you only accept flawless pokemon it is fine by me. Just let me know :)

I'm just more interested in the EMs, PokéBalls and being ♀ :pink_nod: The more IVs, the merrier, but 4IVs is just fine really.

We'll trade at the same time as the giveaway.

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Hi!

I am in fact interested :pink_nod: What did you want to trade for?

Since Cranidos has a low female ratio, would a 1:2 or 1:3 trade be okay? I'm interested in your Adamant Love Ball Sneasel, Dream Ball Smoochum and Dream Ball Pawniard. :3

EDIT: Oh, and the Cranidos has Crunch, Curse, Hammer Arm and Iron Head as egg moves. My original female was Brave, but I'm in the process of making a Jolly one because it suits my purposes better (but if you'd like the Brave one, I can give you the original 4IV parent) :P

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
  • Since Cranidos has a low female ratio, would a 1:2 or 1:3 trade be okay? I'm interested in your Adamant Love Ball Sneasel, Dream Ball Smoochum and Dream Ball Pawniard. :3

EDIT: Oh, and the Cranidos has Crunch, Curse, Hammer Arm and Iron Head as egg moves. My original female was Brave, but I'm in the process of making a Jolly one because it suits my purposes better (but if you'd like the Brave one, I can give you the original 4IV parent) :P

I usually only do 1:2 for low female rates, since my Pokémon are flawless on top of having four EMs. It also seems to be what the "competition" has established is fair. Unless you can suggest a reason why DB♀ Cranidos is more special than any other 12.5% DB♀ :pink_tongue:

I'm happy to attach an item to one of 'em, though: Ability Capsule, Enigma Berry, Starf Berry, MasterBall or anything from the Battle Maison really :pink_nod:

Last edited:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • IGN: Rayene
    FC: 0103-9972-1307
    Timezone: GMT+4
    Availability: from 4pm to 8pm weekends from 7am to 11pm
    Pokémon: Shellos
    Nickname: Splat
    I read the rules: Yes I did

Btw what you're doing is a really nice thing to do :D

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I usually only do 1:2 for low female rates, since my Pokémon are flawless on top of having four EMs. It also seems to be what the "competition" has established is fair. Unless you can suggest a reason why DB♀ Cranidos is more special than any other 12.5% DB♀ :pink_tongue:

I'm happy to attach an item to one of 'em, though: Ability Capsule, Enigma Berry, Starf Berry, MasterBall or anything from the Battle Maison really :pink_nod:

Sounds fair enough for me! I would like the Love Ball Sneasel and DB Pawniard, in that case. If you want to throw an item on top of that, a Master Ball would be much appreciated since I'm planning on SRing for shiny legendaries in OR :3

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • IGN: Kharma
    FC: 0061-2185-6938
    Timezone: MST
    Availability: Usually 8 PM - 11 PM
    Nickname (optional): Cisneros
    I read the rules: Y

Belldandy

Years
  • Sounds fair enough for me! I would like the Love Ball Sneasel and DB Pawniard, in that case. If you want to throw an item on top of that, a Master Ball would be much appreciated since I'm planning on SRing for shiny legendaries in OR :3

OK :pink_nod: We'll trade at the time of the giveaway then!

IGN: Kharma
    FC: 0061-2185-6938
    Timezone: MST
    Availability: Usually 8 PM - 11 PM
    Nickname (optional): Cisneros
    I read the rules: Y

I've added your request ♥

Years
  • Hey Irène, do you have news about the giveaway? the hype is real! :D
    Also, I am done breeding the two pokemon you were interested in and the first seel I've hatched is a female with 5iv, so not bad :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back