• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: The Arrival of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • plot: ok, so you are an ordinary kid(from where ever you want), with ordinary dreams, unitl the heartless attack your world. You awake, finding yourself in a city called Traverse Town, and hear that Ansem is going to try to claim the world. You team up with other people, and try to find the rumored 'Kingdom Hearts' whick is where he is said to be.

heres what you need:

name:
    personality:
    looks:

heres mine:

name: Teresa
    weapon: Three Wishes
    personality: mood swings
    looks: short black hair, red skirt, black shirt, deep brown eyes, short

Last edited:

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • name: BHK (Blond Haired Kid)
    weapon: Oblivion + Oathkeeper
    personality: Is a master of using 2 keyblades at once. Dark loner. Not much known about him. No one even knows his real name.
    looks: Blond Hair, Not such a good looking face XD. For everthing else, just look at the dude in my sig XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Name:Kay
    Weapon:Lionheart
    Personality:Is kind and funny to his friends, but when fighting can be very serious and focused on what he's doing
    Looks: 5'8 long brown hair and blue eyes. Wear black jeans and a red t-shirt wwith a sleevless black jacket that goes down to his feet. Also wear black fingerless gloves with flames on them.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • **Count the number of people in the Rp** So can we start now or should we wait until later to start?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • i guess we can start as we wait for more ppl to join...

I walked into a store, and bought a few potions, and then walked out again. then it hit me that i had absolutly no idea of where i was. i looked atound, and saw a big fat guy that looked way too fragile to be mean. i walked over to him, and asked where we were.

"Child, we are in Traverse Town!" he said smiling.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • As Kay got up from a horrible fall he looked around to notice he asn't home. He started to walk around trying to find a way to get back. Kay started to remember his dream which was filled with black creatures that engulphed his home. He started to think that the dream was real. He even had the swordlike key he used to fight them off. Kay saw a girl that had another key like sword and wondered if the same thing happened to her. He walked over to the girl and introduced himself. " Hi I'm Kay" he said holdong out his hand. "What's your name?"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I jumped, and turned around. "Uh...Hi! Im Teresa!" I said, holding out my hand. I looked at my waist, and saw a long black thing on my belt. "GAH!" I cried, pulling it out. I stared at it, and saw a key-like pattern on the tip. Words ecoed in my head. keyblade...keyblade

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Name:Cross
    Weapon: Lionheart or Ulitma
    Personality:Very mysterious,doesn't talk alot,and enjoys fighting
    Looks: Black slicked back hair,Blue gloves,a Denver Nuggets jersey,blue jeans.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • OOC:I have the Lionhaert so you can have Ultima

IC:Kay shook her hand. "Are you okay?" Kay asked noticing that she had drifted into thought after seeing the blade. The same thing happened to him when he loked at his. Maybe there was something more to these keyblades then Kay thought there was. Memories of his home started coming rapedly again. He saw the shadow creatures destroying his home and him being the only one left when the blade appered at his side. he remembered how he trried to fight them off with it before he was somehow transported to this akward place. "Hey do you know where we are by any chance?" He asked again looking at the town.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • "Hm?" I snapped out of my thoughts, and rubbed the back of my head. Then, I pointed at the fat guy. "He said that this place is called Traverse Town, but at The Hollow Bastion, all Ive heard of it is Leon, and Yuffie whisper about it!" I explained.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "hmmm Traverse Town. This place sounds pretty cool. I thnk we should have a look around and see what this place has to offer." Kay looked around to see where they could possibly go. He saw a big door with a sign marked Third District on it. "Hey lets head that way we might be able to find something that might give us a clue about these keyblades. Kay looked at her keyblade which was different then his. He started to wonder if they had anything to do with how they got here.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I nodded, and followed him. When we got to the door, we pushed on it, but it was closed, and locked. "Geez! They cant find the time to unlock their doors in the morning!?" I grunted, crossing my arms. I shoved the sword back into my belt, and began to push again.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Cross had just walked out of a house in Traverse Town. "I should go towards the first District first..." He walked towards to large door,marking "FIRST DISTRICT".He took a deep breath and quickly grasped his Keyblade and opened the door.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • "Augh! Im gonna kill this door!" I screamed. I banged my keyblade against the door, and I made a small dent. "Woh. Idea!" I said holding up my finger. I once again wacked the door, and I made a small hole.

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
  • Name:Zeek
    Weapon:A Sword That Has JEwwels Going Up The Middle AND If YOU USE Special Techniecs It Shoots Out Lightning
    Personality:Somethglike Riku
    Looks:Has The Same Type Hair As Riku,BUT Its Purple,Jeans,A Zippy Sweater

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "Maybe there is another way in." Kay siad watching her attack the door. Lets try heading behind that store there might be another entrance. Kay started off toward the shop. When he passed it he saw a door marked First District. "Hey we might be able to get to the Third district through the others. Kay kicked the door anticipating that it would be stuck but to his surprise it swung open.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • occ: you gotta put more detail into your posts raquaza freak. and add some quotation marks.

ic: "Fine," I sighed and followed Zeek. When we got to the door to the first district, we pushed it open, and saw a man running down the street. "Help me!" He cried. There was a little black thing following him."Hey! Those things are the ones that attacked the Hollow Bastion!" I cried.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back