• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: The Arrival of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • "It doesn't matter where he is right now because that guys not going to tell us until we fight him. Plus we have this heartless to worry about right now." Kay said getting up from practically being driven into the ground. "Look try to save some of your energy for that guy." Kay charged at the heartless with a gaze that told nothing of his emotions. He quickly drped into a slide and wizzed between the heartless' legs. Once behind it Kay slashed him down his back with the intesity of his electric blade adding to the damage.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • AHHHHH! My heartless body flails and starts to go crazy. This...is the only way...please...kill me now Kay. My body suddenly stops moving.Did...did I cause the body to stop moving?I hope so.Now it is easier for them to kill me. Once again a tear drops out of my eyes.Goodbye my freinds.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "What, why isn't the heartless fighting anymore." Kay looked over the heartless again this time noticing tears trickling down its cheeks. Once again the voice from before echoed within Kay's head. A bit annoyed Kay raised his keyblade. "Look normally I wouldn't do this for a heartless but there is something different about you." Kay said before taking a step back. "SOUL BINDER!" Kay shouted his keyblade in the air. Soon two beams of like shot from his keyblade one hitting the heartless in its heart and the other seemed to have dissapaered into a hole. Soon the heartless' body started to fade and was replaced by Jons.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • Good.It's finally over.Goodbye my freinds. I suddenly get hit by a beam. What...what is this? I see my heartless body disappear,and my normal body re-appear."I'm....I'm back"I look at my body."But how?What did you do?Why am I complaining?"I say as I run over to the others."Thank you so much for freeing me Kay."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "I actually shot that beam to get that stupid monotonous voice out of my head. But I am glad to have you back and sorry for slashing you ealier. If I knew it was you I would'e listened to that voice the first time." Kay walked to the center of the ring and looked up. "So what do you think are the odds we beat this guy and get your kayblade back because maybe that soul binder works for more than one thing."

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • "Well he is very powerful,he was the one who turned me into that heartless in the first place."I say to Kay."But after seeing what happened today,I think we have a chance at anything."I say happily,then wince over in pain.Ahh my back..he really did a number on it. "Oh and I almost forgot...he took both my keyblades..."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • "Well, that happend quick." I said. "Why did you turn into one of them" I asked, getting annoyed with the fact that he died, and went bad. "Kay coulda killed you. Oh well. Im dont with this place." I said, walking a little ahead.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • I catch up to her."He turned me into one of them.It wasn't my fault."I say to her."And yes I know Kay could have killed me,I wanted him to before I killed the two of you."I look down."Look I'm sorry but...I couldn't stop him..."Then I jolt my head up."But we can't leave now...I'm not leaving untiil I get my keyblades back,so if you are going to leave,I'm not going with you."

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • I let out a huge sigh."Well guess we gotta find Cross now..."I look around."He's that way.I saw him leave while I was a heartless."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • "Great, first darkness, now thunder," I said annoyed. "Whae is that guy gonna come up with his own evil way of signaling impending doom?" I said to myself so no one elce could hear it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back