• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I command you to join! ~ the Code Geass fanclub

Years
Code Geass fanclub!
Code_Geass_DVD_Part3.png

About Code Geass
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, often referred simply as Code Geass, is a mecha Japanese Anime series. It focuses on how the former prince of Britannia, Lelouch Lamperouge, obtains a power called Geass from a girl named C.C. , which allows him to command anybody to do whatever he wants upon eye contact, but only once. Lelouch decides to use this power to take down the Holy Britannian Empire and create a better world where his younger sister, Nunnally, who became blind and crippled upon seeing her mothers death, can live happily.​

Rules
-Follow all PokeCommunity and FC&G Rules
-Respect other members
-No trolling, flaming, bashing
-Use spoilers when discussing episodes in-depth
-Have fun!​

Username:
How did you find out about Code Geass:
Topic answer:

Username: Roaming Murkrow
How did you find out about Code Geass: A friend occasionally talked about Code Geass and told me to watch it.
Topic answer: Favorite character and why?
Lelouch, clips of Lelouch being badass that my friend sent me was one of the main reasons i started watching the series. I also like people that hide behind a mask, idk why.​

Member list
Roaming Murkrow

Topics
Favorite character and why?
Your least favorite character and why?
Favorite episode?(use spoiler tags if explaining in depth why)
Favorite OST?
Your opinion on Akito the Exiled?
If you could have 1 Geass power, what would it be?​

Last edited:
Years
Don't be shy, i don't bite! I'll accept you even if you just watched a few episodes.

Added a few more topics to talk about. When i learn how to use CSS better i plan on making the first post look more attractive.

Last edited:
Back