• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How nice are you?

Your Niceness is...

• Total voters
Years
  • okay, I think this one should get some replies... o.o;
    sorry about the insane lengh of the poll. ^^;

On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being eeeeevillll and 10 being a perfect angel), how nice are you?

I'm 9, I think. I can rarely say hateful things and do hateful things. Unless it's my brother, then I'm more like -1903848634 XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Well,I dont think im very nice,im VERY and I mean VERY biased xD I hate n00bs,especially when they brake the rules or get annoying. But to my friends or people who I respect I guess im fairly nice unless they tick meh off.So I guess 4/10?

Mysterious Mew

Details unknown
    Years
  • Most of the time 10/10 (I'm not lying it's true) but how nice I am depends on the other person (if that person is nice I'll be nice, if that person is annoying...well you know what happens)

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • it kind of depends on who it is ^^; I tend not to be very nice to strangers or people I don't like... but I would bend over backwards for my friends. it just depends, so I chose 5 o_o

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hatred is my middle name. I hate the whole IRL world around me, just not my PC friends.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I would say 5/10...I'm good with younger children, so I'm nice in that way. But you never want to see my pissed off. I would watch out if I were you, I have an Irish temper. XP

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ><;; I think I am sometimes too nice, and sometimes it get my hurts or in trouble... x_X So 10/10. ~origin

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am very nice! I don't know the word mean means! XDD I try to help people out if they are in trouble or need to get something done quick. And I treat everyone with respect. But sometimes I get frustrated and stressed out. So yeah! ^^ 9/10.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Eh, I seriously don't know. Most peole say I'm nice but let's face it I have a very ill temper and I get angered rather quickly. I'll be nice if you're nice to me and friends. Mostly I won't get mad if you've done something or said something bad to me but pick on a friend of mine and you'll never live to see the light of another day.

Back