• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How nice are you?

Your Niceness is...

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i say 8. i try hard to be respectful, but i sometimes fail.

Lucid

4... I'm not mean, but I just say whats on my mind, and dont sugar coat anything... meh XD

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    My vote is for 4. I do make an effort to be polite, but I also usually dislike extended social contact or being in close quarters with others. To be direct, I am a "loner".

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Too nice for my own good. Probably a 9 or a 10. I figure that there's enough mean people in the world...too much, perhaps. I'd like to be the one person, if even the last person, who is genuinly nice and honest.

Hence my custom tag, "Sincerely Sincere", and I believe in that, too.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    maybe 6.2522151624352526212552612352686.... somewhere around there... if your my friend then its 10 all the way... hate = -2.5820256692234

you get the picture... :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm probably an 8. I hate being mean to people because then their perception of you is instantly shattered and they never think of you the same way. T_T;;

But I can be evil sometimes. :D Like how I'm plotting to take over the world and make all ceilings something like 5'5" just to spite (most of) the people who are taller than me now. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm so horrible, I can be a real grumpy sod at times, especially to my parents (They blame it on the internet, but we all know that's not true XD). And I'm incredibly harsh and sarcastic to people at school. But I'm nice to teachers and people on the internet, and my parents at times (I really should be nicer), so I'll give myself a 3 ^_^ (<-- that's a nice smiley! XD)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    5...-1 from the occasional mockings...-2 for ill ignore you if i want XP
    so 2/10
    *takes out permanant black marker and colors all the halos black =D*

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I'm probably an 8. I hate being mean to people because then their perception of you is instantly shattered and they never think of you the same way. T_T;;

But I can be evil sometimes. :D Like how I'm plotting to take over the world and make all ceilings something like 5'5" just to spite (most of) the people who are taller than me now. XD
    And luckily...you'll be shrinking me down when that happens (I think that's a good thing).

Anyway...

For me 8+ I suppose. You be the judge. I can't really judge how nice you think I am.

I don't like being mean. I try not to at all costs. I almost never say "no" if someone asks for something, etc.

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    Sadly enough people at school say "You are too nice" and they call me "gay" and other mean names >> It tickes me off ^^. 9.... I have absolutly no temper.. Only way to get me into a fight is to mess with one of my friends..

~Aaron~*pinch*​

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I would say nine, because my teacher says I am one of the sweetest boys she tought, but not at home so I chose 9

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I couldn't speak for other people, but in my opinion I think I'm a nice person. ^_^ I always try to be, atleast. I would say that my score would probably be either 9 or 10. I'm very tolerant and gentle; I hardly have a temper, and even when I lose it I never get violent or anything. I've always been really good at controlling my anger, and even my brother will say that!

I also love helping out other people and animals. I can sometimes be kind of shy and quiet, but I still have good social skills. I think that most of the people that meet me like me, since I'm genuinely friendly and have strong Christian morals.

Back