• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+++ The NCAA Football Fan Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The NCAA Football Fan Club
Owner: Cadance

Ohio4yardsafety.gif

this will rotate later when i find more gifs!

Introduction:
College Football fans, rejoice! Just in time for the beginning of the College Football season. Welcome to the NCAA Fan Club, provided by your favorite moderator. This club is all about College Football, involving any specific team or school that has a football team. Division IA, IB, II, etc. The club will focus on discussions regarding the Top 25 polls, games of the week, upsets, the Heisman Trophy nominees, and anything in regards to NCAA Football. Remember, bring your school spirit into the club, but don't bring violence. This shall be discussed further in the rules coming up next.

Rules
++ Follow all PokeCommunity & FC&G Rules
Be sure you read those, as they apply in this club.

++ Linking to live streaming of any football game is prohibited.
You may link a youtube clip of one part of the game. Please do not link to full games, whether live or previosly recorded.

++ Live Discussion of football games is allowed.
As long as you don't go too crazy.

++ Respect other people's opinions, no matter if you hate the other person's team affiliation.
I'm a Florida Gator fan, and I hate LSU. However, as owner and member of the club, I can't hate on LSU. Because that'll kick me off, right? So, please keep the hate out of the club. I understand rivalries can lead to hate and violence. If you can't tolerate another person's affiliation to a team, then it is advised not to join the club.

Current Top 25
Week 1 Top 25 Rankings have not been released yet. Preseason rankings will be shown instead.
Spoiler:

A Sign-Up sheet is required. You may say a few words to the club under the "Additional Information" field, such as introducing yourself, explaining your history with the team, etc. If possible, please stay within the current topic/discussion if there is any.

Username:
Team(s):
Additional Information:

These members are showing off their spirit!
Cadance - Florida Gators, UCLA Bruins

Back