• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Notification System Glitched Out [Again]

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • Have had notification problems before.

Now, it says I got a PM from Sensuret but when I click it, it prompts me with an "invalid link; contact admin" page.

I tried to re-route it through Controls->CP Home->List Messages and it doesn't even list a PM from Sensuret. The last one I got was from KENSHIN. There's nothing there from Sensuret at all, yet my notifications clearly state "1 Message v" from Sensuret and three dots "..."

What gives lol

Mozille Firefox + Sky High

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Hmm. It's marked as a visitor message notification from my end. I tried clearing it out manually, lemme know if you get any more phantoms.

Also, again an apology for the sloppy notifications code. I'm in the process of fixing it all up.

Thanks Audy ☺ I always make it aware not out of spite but because it might be helpful for debug!

Hopefully it won't happen again ♪

Back