• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The true Legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Another year another Pokemon adventure!

Or at least that?s what 5 young trainers believe.

Long ago there were 5 Legendary Pokemon. No, not the ones that people speak of these days, but true legendary Pokemon, heroes amongst the rest, warriors and true friends to both humans and Pokemon, for they restored peace to the world when it was under the attack of three sets of rampaging Pokemon.

The first were the Birds that we speak of today as ones worth catching, Zapdos, the bird of Lightning, Articuno the bird of ice and Moltress the bird of Fire. The ?Legendary birds? were said to use quick reflexes and extraordinary magic to bring down their foes.

The second were the Dogs that are still said to roam the lands these days, Raikou, the dog of Thunder, Entei the dog of flame and Suicune the dog of water. The ?Legendary Dogs? were said to use Speed combined with strategies to trick and strike down foes.

The third were the Regi?s that lay in rest this very day, Registeel, Regice and Regirock. They were said to use great power and strength to destroy their foes.

Now we ask ourselves, are these the true legendaries that we should be looking up to, or the ones that stopped their rampage across the lands?the true hero?s, the true legendary Pokemon.

They were typical Pokemon that are cacheable today:

One was a Pidgeot names Flita, one of Great Spirit and joy, who spread her wings and flew over head to spot and track the movement and progress of these destructive Pokemon.

Another was a mystical Dragonair named Mystique, whose sharp intellect and cunning devised ways of stopping the ?Legendary Pokemon? and leading to their downfall.

The next was a Manetric named Neon, agile and kind, who aided in the plans that were devised to bring a stop to the war of the beasts.

Another was a Machamp named Kioni, whose strength and protectiveness aided the humans to a safer ground and fought along side his companions to bring an end to the war.

And the last was an Arcanine named Kovu, the leader of the bunch, whose cunning plans and leadership brought together the five and fought along side them to bring peace once again to the world.

The legend was forgotten, and those who tried to destroy the human existence were looked upon as gods and worshipped in all parts of the 3 regions. There is only one who remains who knows the truth and he has called you to be the founders of these true legendary Pokemon.

A new war is beginning; a dark cloud is forming to the North and is moving slowly across the three regions. When the cloud has covered the whole of the regions the war of the three sets of legendary Pokemon will begin once again and with no one here to protect them, the regions will fall.

It is up to you to find the shrines of the 5 legendary Pokemon and bring them back to aid humans once again in this war. Your souls and the belief you carry will be enough to fulfil this quest, just don?t forget the true Legendaries and what they once did for this world.

The race begins.

You are one of 5 trainers who have been sent a letter inviting you to claim a Pokemon from what you believe to be an ordinary Professor, but who you will find will tell you the history of the true legendaries and you will set out on a journey to find the 5 shrines of these forgotten five before the black cloud extends across the 3 regions. Fail to do this and the word will fall at the mercy of the 3 sets of Pokemon.

It?s up to you and your beliefs to restore the souls of the true legendary Pokemon.

Name:
Personality:
Pokemon: (One of the three sets of Starters. Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chickorita, Torchic, Mudkip and Treeko)
Chosen Legendary: (Pidgeot, Dragonair, Manetric, Machamp or Arcanine. Note that these Pokemon will only have a place at the end of the RPG.)
History: (Remember you know nothing of the 5 true legendaries)
Other:

I reserve Arcanine?.heh heh, lemmee guess you would never have guessed XD

Pidgeot: Alana
Dragonair: S?lvεя~М?on
Manetric: Psymancer
Machamp: danielthmaniel
Arcanine: RagingDragon

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Ruki
Description: Dirty blonde hair that goes to just below the shoulders, dark blue eyes, black head band, black tank top, black jacket, blue jeans, black fingerless gloves, a black back pack(like Misty's), a black Pokegear around her neck, and black shoes.
Personality: She is friendly and likes adventure. She isn't very talkative but she doesn't mind giving advise. She is intelligent and a good problem solver. She is brave and always willing to make sacrifices for her friends.
Pokemon: Cyndaquil, Pidgeotto, Fearow, and Altaria. (That's if we can have more than one. If we're only suuposed to have a starter than just Cyndaquil.
Chosen Legendary: Pidgeot
History: She's from NewBark Town and hopes to one day be a Pokemon Master. She loves to learn about Pokemon and knows quite alot already. Most of her past is shrouded in mystery becasue she disappeared when she was four and suddenly reappeared when she was eight. She can understand Pokemon and even speak it. People questioned her about her disappearance but all she said was she was not harmed.
Other: none

Last edited:

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
Years
Neat twist to legendary pokemon! Nice!

Name: Erik Aaron

Description: Sort of tall, Silver has super short dark brown hair, forest green eyes that actually look like you are looking at a forest from overhead when you look at him in his eyes. Silver often is found wearing loose fitting jeans with many holes, and a solid black tee. Silver's accessories include a diamond stud in his right ear lobe, a silver bracelet on his left wrist.

Personality: Silver is nice to only his friends, but he is a bit of a loner, and doesn't take to kindly to people whose goal in life is to annoy anyone and everyone

Pokemon: Charizard (If evos are allowed.. and if we can have more than one, I'd like a Dragonair [two of them, nicks Drago and Princess], Kingdra, Lapras, and a pokemon egg [will hatch a Dratini]

Chosen Legendary: Dragonair

History: Erik grew up watching his older sister excel in everything that Erik liked, His mother and father reguarded his sister as their only child so Erik grew up alone.

Other: none, but might think of something later

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
Years
Looks really good! ^^;

Name: Scott Mathews

Description: Dark brown hair that falls lightly around his face. Hazel eyes that ofter starte off into the distance and a small thin smile. Pale skin and a forest green polar fleece (is that how you spell it? XD) vest over a light brown t-shirt. Navy pants that hang down to around his ankles. A small belt across his waist that holds six pokeballs. A small green and orange backpack. He has a Silver Pokegear in his right pocket.

Personality: He is mostly outgoing and funny. He'll be a quick person to smile at anything. He is quite athletic and he competes in a soccer league. He is smart and will make good choices. Right off the bat he doesn't seem very relieble.

Pokemon: Treeko

Chosen Legendary: Machamp

History: Scott was raised by his grandparents after his parents died in a fatal car accident when he was only three years old. He was happily raised by his grandparents but he had know idea of what any of his parents were like.

Other: none

Years
Daniel, accepted, thank you for joining and Ill edit the list in the first post now ^ ^

Here is my sign up:

Name: A?isha Hopkins

Description: A?isha has long, glossy dark brown hair which extends down to her lower back. Her eyes are a deep emerald color which usually find themselves abused by long strands of A?isha?s brown hair, which is why a pair of black sun glasses lay perched upon her head to keep the unruly strands from attacking them further. She stands at around 5?6 and has slightly tanned skin, which doesn?t go unmarked by scars and markings. Her right upper arm is home to a small dragon tattoo and across her stomach is a fairly big scar from when she was attacked by her fathers Zangoose. A?isha wears a pair of baggy cargo pants accompanied by black vans and a black crop top. Her upper body is covered by a black jacket and around her waste is a leather belt. A?isha also wears a silver dragon pendant around her neck, a gift from her mother before she left on this journey.

Personality: A?isha has never been one to follow crowds and pretend to take an interest in something that has never. A?isha is very much her own person and doesn?t care who knows it or what others think. She?s very outgoing but laidback at the same time, she doesn?t take orders from those she doesn?t trust and hardly ever listens to something that doesn?t take her interest. She?s a very sarcastic but friendly individual, and is always ready to help those who are in a tight spot or need aid as soon as possible, sometimes rushing into things without thinking properly.

Pokemon: Charmander (male) Reno

Chosen Legendary: Arcanine

History: A?isha has always been the left out in school and special events, she is the outcast and is very much proud of it. Her and her family moved from Golden rod city Fortree more than 2 years ago because of an incident A?isha had had at school, when a girl of around the same age, beet her up for being different. A?isha had not taken kindly and fought back against her but this finally resulted in her passing out from a hard punch to the face.

After moving, A?isha began to explore the forest near by and even began to accompany her father on hiking trips. Her bond with her parents grew enormously upon their arrival in Fortree. A?isha even made friends with Boys and girls who shared her interest in the out doors and rare Pokemon, instead of boys and cute Pokemon that the girls back in goldenrod loved so much.

A?isha has been getting along well ever since.

Other: Nope

There is one spot left for Manetric, if no one is interested, then I will begin the RP shortly ^ ^

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
Years
Name: Sergei Cross
Description: Sergei tends to have long hair blonde hair that works with his Bishonenish features. He has Ice Blue eyes that glowed slightly or so he said. He has a slight scar on the back side of his right cheek but that was due to a his first encounter with a ratata when he was young which that didn't go so well. He tends to wear a blue leather jacket and a short sleeved white shirt that matches its look. He also weras brown gloves which covers up his prized silver watch which holds value to him. He has wears blue jeans which goes with his black shoes. He also carries around a red and black backpack whenever he journies somewhere far, he always does whatever he can to be prepared for anything.
Personality: He tends to be very competitive though easy going whenever he is around others. Though despite that, his personality varies by those that react to him or act towards him. But at his worst, he is the not kind of guy that likes to take crap from anyone and is prone to confronting them about it. Though usually, he is simply quiet and contemplative to everyone.
Pokemon: Mudkip (Female)
Chosen Legendary: Manetric
History: Belonging to a family whose both of his parents are Pokemon Gym leaders, Sergei was always around pokemon though always in competition with his siblings in proving themselves who is the better amongst them. The sibling rivalries were so hectic that Sergei himself basically brought himself to leave his hometown and go to a pokemon school in Rustboro city despite his siblings not wanting him to leave Johto for Hoenn.

Though regardless, both he and his mudkip remain in Hoenn as they study and battle amongst its city limits. Though Blissfully unaware of what will happen soon upon those two of them.

Other: Not at the moment

Years
OOC-Accepted Psymancer ^_^ thank you all for joining. I will start the RP now. First post is just receiving the letter from what you belive to be a professor.

IC-
Normally, the calls that her mother gave at seven o clock in the morning were ignored completely by the sleeping teenager who lay sprawled across her bed in the most ridiculous of fashion, but today was not like any other day. It was very rarely her mother would come up to drag her out of bed, the only time she ever did so was when there was something important or if the girl was late for school, but the summer holidays had come.

A?isha rolled around to face her mother, with a none to pleasant look plastered on her face. Her eyebrows had drawn into an annoyed ?V? shape and her eyes glared daggers. There was only one reason A?isha would get up for, and that would be either breakfast or something she had been looking forward to for a long time, but the smell of bacon did not reach her nostrils and the memory of an event did not pop into her mind.

?What?? She moaned sleepily, propping herself onto her elbows ?its 7 o clock in the morning, Mom and it?s the holidays, what can be so important that you have to wake me up at this time?? A?isha ran a hand over her eyes to rid them of any sleepiness and then yawned widely whilst stretching.

Her mother waved a brown envelope in front of her half sleep ridden eyes and upon the envelope was stamped the outline of a Pokeball, and only the most special of envelopes carried these symbols upon them, the envelopes of Pokemon Professors. These envelopes were a once in a life time opportunity, there were only selected few who received one in their life town nowadays, and now her mother waved one in front of her eyes.

She snatched the brown envelope from her mothers grasp and tore it open hastily, unravelling the folded paper that she found hiding there. She then threw the remains of the envelope onto her bed and scanned through the letter eagerly. Her eyes rolled from one end of the paper to the other, and her mother watched her with proud eyes.

Silence was interrupted by a howl of excitement.

A?isha sprang from her bed and waved the paper in the air ?Mom, mom, it?s an invitation to start a Pokemon journey! All those Pokemon school lessons have paid off, I can do this, mom, I can do this, you have to let me go, please!? A?isha looked at her mother with pleading emerald orbs, the paper clutched tightly at her side in hope.

Her mother looked as if she were in deep thought before her mouth opened with the words A?isha had longed for ?When are you due there??

Alana

Years
Ruki mmbled something in her sleep and rolled over. Unfortunatly she was on the edge of the bed so she fell off and hit the floor with a dull thud. But this had no effect what so ever. She pulled the blanket off the bed, yawned, and pulled it over her as if nothing had happened. About five minutes later her mother walked in and stared blankly at the empty bed. She spotted her daughter on the floor. She sighed and shook her head then walked over and propped her up. Ruki muttered irratably as she opened her sleepy eyes. "What's the big idea?" She yawned rubbing her barly opened eyes.

"I just thought you'd like to see the mail this morning." Said her mother in a soft voice mixed with a touch of pride. Ruki peered at the letter then her eyes snapped open which was an odd thing. No matter what her eyes were almost always only half opened. She snatched the letter and flung herslef onto her bed. She ripped open the envolope and read it quickly her eyes wide and bright.

"I've been accepted to go on a Pokemon journey!" She cried jumping up excitedly.

"I thought as much. The Pokeball was a bit of a give away."

"I have to get ready. There's no way I'm missing out on this."

"Alright then hurry up and pack. I won't try to stop you not that I could. Just tell me when you need to get to the lab."

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
Years
Although its seven in the morning, Sergei was pretty much awake since he tends to wake up rather early anyway. On his way to get the morning newspaper after leaving his appartment in Rustboro, he then notices his usual mailman delivering his mail right beside his mailbox near the entrance of the apartment complex. With a shrug, he proceeds to go over there to check over what was given to him. Though through looking at that, he seems to just get nothing but bills and letters from his folks back home, however there is but one letter that peaked his interest.

"Hm?"

He notices that an brown enveloped letter with a symbol of a pokemon amongst his usual mail. With a perplexed look, he took a gander and opened it up to see what was in there. That perplexed look turned into a rather eager grin when he read the letter, it appears that he has been selected to go on a Pokemon Journey! With that he rushed back to his appartment with the mail, perparing to get himself ready for what's to come when he heads over to the professor that seeks him out for this destined pokemon journey.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
Years
Scott lay in bed listening to the radio, This is ninety seven point five XMFM, your only place for long soft favorites. As the music came on Scott pressed the power button and turned the radio off. Sighing, he stood up yawning, it was seven thirty in the morning and he was still tired. He wandered downstairs to notice his grandfather sitting in a large armchair reading the newspaper. Odd, he thought to himself, Grandpa's not usualy awake this early. "Grandpa?" Scott asked questioningly.

"There you are." his grandfather said putting down his newspaper and heading toward the table, "I picked up the mail arly this morning and I think there might be something you'll like." his grandfather smiled revealing a toothy grin and produced a brown envelope from behind his back.

Scott held the envelope studying it. Finaly he got the courage to open it. His eye's lit up when he opened it, "I've been selected to go on a pokemon journey!" Scott said excitetly.

"I thought you'd like that"

Years
OOC-Silver, sorry for posting ahed, I hope you can keep up, if not then PM me and I will arage somethig for you, OK ^_^

Now, you all belive you are traveling to Pallet to claim a Pokemon, if you already live in the Kanto region then you belive you are travelig to Hoenn to claim your Pokemon, Jhoto people will have the choice of thinking they are traveling to Hoenn or Kanto, but the truth is, you are all traveling to a small island just off from the region of Jhoto.

You stay on in till the last stop when everyone has gotten off at diffrent locations but you find yours has not come yet, but you are forced off of the boat onto the island where it will all start.

If there is any confusion, PM me and I will explain it more clearly for you ^_^

IC-
The boat was choc a block full of passengers travelling to what A?isha thought to be the Kanto region where she was expected to pick a Pokemon. She pushed her way past the many people and managed to get below deck where her cabin was. They would be spending the night on the boat and as much as A?isha hated travelling over sea, there was not a plane to the region due in till the next morning and they were expected there at 9 o clock.

She rammed the door shut and placed her black backpack on the bed before jumping onto it herself. She sighed and gazed at the sealing. It had taken her quarter of an hour to push her way past the many people and find her cabin. She hated being surrounded by too many passengers and unfortunately for her, this was the time of year tourists would travel to the many regions of the world.

She rolled onto her side and unable to get to sleep at such an early time, immediately sprang up and took the cabin key from the bed side table and walking to the door, opening it and locking it after her. She took in a deep breath and made her way down the corridor and up onto the deck once again, where the many people still struggled to find a good place to sit.

A?isha decided to ditch the sitting and made her way to the side of the boat, deciding that the best pace she would get is standing staring over the side of the boat. She would find a place to sit after the deck had cleared of most people when the sun went down.

It was now 4 in the afternoon, the only boat that would reach the region on time was the 3 o clock which had arrived half an hour late, they were to arrive there at around half 8 now unless any more delays were made at the many stops the boat would be taking.

A?isha shed her jacket and clutched it tightly to her chest as she leaned against the bars, she let he sunglasses that lay perched upon her head fall over her eyes to shade them from any more abused that the sun gave out. She then sighed and aloud herself to be lost in deep thought of what lay ahead of her.

Alana

Years
Ruki waved good bye to her mom and dashed towards the port. The boat she was supposed to catch was waiting there. She pushed past several people muttering appologees and was finally on the deck. She looked around escitedly. After a minute she talked to the captian and got her cabin number. She walked over to the babins and loked at them until she spotted hers. She opened the door and went inside. it was a cozy place but she didn't feel much like staying inside. She dropped her backpack and went back on deck. After wandering around and exploring for a while she leaned against the rails and stared out at the ocean's calm blue water. "I can't wait to start my journey." She said softly. "And once I become a trainer I'll take my Pokemon on a ship so they can see the beautiful ocean like I'm seeing it now."

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
Years
After a long journey from Rustboro to the port with his Mach Bike, Sergei had to rush himself to get into the boat that awaits him. Though he was unaware that it was the same boat that his soon to be companions are boarding, it didn't matter since he really does need to get to ship to get to Pallet and meet what he thinks is Professor Oak assigning him that Pokemon Journey.

Carefully making his way through all of the crowds and passengers, to get himself his Cabin number and key let alone present his ship ticket to those that he needs to present to. After that process, he then layed himself down onto his bed and sighed to himself before putting his backpack near it.

"Hrm, I better get myself a quick nap but I get myself something to eat."

Yawning slightly, Sergei fell into a light but comfy nap on his bed, he might as well take one before his journey begins. For there is much to do when it happens.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
Years
Scott got his backpack out of the taxi and walked up to the dock. He walked up the boarding plank and looked around. He had his ticket out for anyone who needed to look at it. "Let's see," he muttered to himself looking at his ticket, "I'm cabin number 1284." he looked around until he finaly noticed his. Walking in he looked around, "Not to shabby, if I do say so myself," he muttered droping his backpack on the bed. Locking the door behind him, Scott approached the main deck. Leaning against the railings, he gazed upon the upcoming ocean, This sure looks beautiful he thought to himself.

Years
Ok, your last night on the boat before your journey begins, do whatever you wish, be it night or morning!

The sun had gone down and the tourists were leaving to their cabins, packing away their sun beds and throwing jackets on over their T-shirts. It was not cold, but the change from hot to cold was like stepping into a freezer for the ones that had gotten use to the warm blaze of the sun. A?isha did not mind though, the warmth of her jacket, which had been clutched to her chest this whole time was enough to keep her satisfied.

She crossed her arms on the bar and lowered herself down so that her cheek rested upon the slightly tanned skin of her arm and her legs sprawled out behind her. There were only a few more left up on deck, mostly the romantics who enjoyed the night sky. She herself just enjoyed the fresh air.

Her eyes wandered to the Horizon where a setting sun could be seen and a flock of Wingull were making their way towards to unreachable Horizon. She sighed and it dawned on her that she could be well catching one of those Pokemon one day now that her journey had started, she had no yet got her starter Pokemon, but still that was mealy a few hours away.

Hoisting herself off the bar, she gave a wide yawn and looked at her watch, where the hands could only just be seen by the dim light the boat gave off. It was now half seven and the long journey had tired her to the bone, now would bet he perfect time to get some sleep and relax before the exiting journey that lay before her.

She walked her way below deck and took out the key to her cabin, unlocking the door and closing it straight behind her, locking it again and leaving the key in the door as she usually did. She threw her backpack off the bed and removed her trainers, throwing her legs onto the bed and lying down atop the blackest. It was warm enough without having to cover herself up with them and she was too tired to get undressed, this would have to do.

She turned to the bedside table and knocked the light off before closing her eyes and engaging in a deep slumber.

Alana

Years
Rki sighed and pushed herself away from the rails. She stretched and headed slowly back to her cabin thinking. Once she was back in her cabin she flopped on the bed and stared at the cieling. "I just can't wait. Soon I'll have my very first Pokemon. And then I'll begin my Pokemon journey." She smiled an closed her eyes. Soon she drifted off.

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
Years
Yawning and scratching his head after a rather big breakfast in one of its many restaurants, Sergei was rather groggy even after sleeping earlier. Apparently being in a ship does that sometimes with him. No matter, its time for to look outside and watch the sea as the sun shines above him and the ship he is on. Resting against the rails and look up from afar, Sergei sighed to himself. He wonders, just what will happen out there when reaches Professor Oak? What journies will he be in? What Pokemon will get as a starter and the pokemon after that? What battles await him out there?

Closing his eyes, he simply brought himself into heavy thought on those things and more, giving off a light chuckle when a small herd of wailmer swim out ahead of them in the horizon. Surely, they will be more than that where he is going. Crossing his arms around himself and sighing once more, he then heads over back to his cabin. Once he had opened the door to his cabin, he could only clutch onto his silver watch that remained worn in his left arm, its the only thing that he had brought along that reminded him of his family back home. Where he once he considered there his home at least....

Regardless, he must go on. After closing and locking the door behind him, Sergei then prepares to get himself dress for what's to come. Deep in his mind, he knows...that this will be no ordinary journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back