• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ARTEMIS!! The amazing Painting rat!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Hello everyone^-^
    I know this possibly will be regaurded as spam but it's not ^^, Artemis has just as much reason to draw here as we do =D she's just not human! lol wich makes her art even more mytical ^-^.

Help give a artist welcome to Artemis my amazing Painting rat on her first jerny to "artism" at the age of three weeks, the goddess of art is now going to tell her tail threw the first drawing test of her life ^-^.
    : Note she is helped along by me her Step mommy:

She begins by looking for her favorite Paint color=3 Purple:

Then she ended up tiping a pink sparkle jar ^^;;;
    But She adorible anyway =3

Now she found her paint color =3 what joy!

Must start painting!

Here is her first finished art peice, just as talented as her auntie Bella!

Tell me what you think it looks like^_^
    I think it looks like a Beautiful butterly *-*.

And here she is when she finished it
    :just to prove she did it XD: lol

here are a few other she did when she got going =D!
    https://photobucket.com/albums/v281/FreeNatureArts

(Just incase this needs to be moved to the animal mug shots in the other chat forum area, Pm me where it whent ^^; heh, It's a mix of the two and I couldint figugre out where to put it.

I'm so proud of Artemis ^^I hope to show you all more drawings of mine and hers shortly=D

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Awwwwwwwww, that's so cute!! :D What a cool post! ^_^ Artemis is quite the artist! ;) It could be no coincidence that the words sound so alike! I think this is fine here as although some is photography, the main focus is on the art itself which you've linked to. ^_^ (though if higher staff disagree, don't hesitate to move it! ^^")

Artemis is so cute! :D

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    That's the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!!![pets the darling mouse]."Vote Shannon for Pc!".

Years
    XD I love it, this is such an interesting post, but funny none the less XD. The painting does look like a Butterfly, but then it also reminds me of a bird o.o A dove perhaps but in purple XD

Anyways, well done to the little artistic Rat, Artemis!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yay !

She is very happy to see people posted, she's brucksing and sleeping with mommy Arwen right now ^^;
    but here are her brothers and there hand at artwork.

I dont think artemis is the only one anymore that knows how to paint^^
    Here is her brother Andre painting earlier this moring, he's also three weeks old and a american blue dumbo rat ^-^ He's so cute when painting!

He was so happy to paint this.
    It looks like a dragon, but I'm not sertan o.o?? He's kinda wierd that way ^^;;

It's till pretty awesome that the family is talented in art too =D
    Though morpheus gets a little too serios, poor boy, I loved his painting!

I think they all do great jobs ^^ heres Isis her sister .

( for further ref, no rattie baby was hurt in this prosses. All rats did this under there own willpower^_^ I just droped the food die onto the paper and they did the rest )

Last edited:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    nice artwork... (the rats that is :P)... eh, atleast someone posts something other than their own artwork, hehe.

Back