• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

noooooo rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I modsss here now, saoo here's some rules!!"!

1)( Everyone must love Pikachu!
    2) Eveyrone must love Britney Spears!
    3) Anyone who doesn't will be permaIPbanned forever and ever and ever
    4) Dont make fun of me because I'm new!!!!!! IT'S NOT FAIR YOU RETARDS!

*STICVKYIIES*

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    BritneyPikachu119 said:
    yeah! screw off you retard! I can ban you if blue gives me admin powers!!!!! go away and never come back!!! *bans*
    That's it, mess up again and you're banned retard ! XD Don't care if you're a new mod <<

Lucid

shudap, BritneyPikachu119 is the coolest mod ever, do what he says XD

Lucid

shudap, BritneyPikachu119 is the coolest mod ever, do what he says and respect him ><

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Insulting a staff member is against the rules. Just give him time to settle in. It's by order of the Admins that he was modded so deal with it.

Years
    omg i can't belive you just said that Poobreon_007! 1, just bcoz itz on Apri1 f00ls day means nothing! And you can cehack wiff Blue or Andy (SEe, i know their names) that I am not a hacker, and registered lereeeegally adn such! I should close thiisss thread, but I won't! Coz i wont to see who else hates me!!!

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    BritneyPikachu119 said:
    omg i can't belive you just said that Poobreon_007! 1, just bcoz itz on Apri1 f00ls day means nothing! And you can cehack wiff Blue or Andy (SEe, i know their names) that I am not a hacker, and registered lereeeegally adn such! I should close thiisss thread, but I won't! Coz i wont to see who else hates me!!!
    LMAO... Poobreon.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    stbrookes said:
    This all seems like abusment of power to me!!!

Can u just try to keep the spam down please BritneyPikachu119, im sure u can be a great mod but just try a bit harder to act like one please :D
    I agree with stbrookes. This is ****ing SPAM and a bad influence to members. So either quite SPAMming little one or become a member once more. Its great that your a mod and all, but it doesn't mean u can SPAM like ****

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back