• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WTF is goin on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • blah
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    i just saw a post from blue saying britany pikachu is a mod, yet he/she is spamming everywhere, whats up?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Yeah, ya got a point there. Whoever they are, they're spamming worse than...well certain people we all know. XD

Years
    go away! I'm a mod! just because it's on April f00ls day doesn't mean anything you retards!!! Blue loves me! And we're both going to marry Britney spears! If you don't like that... then YOU'LL MAKE ME CRY!!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU! GO AWAY!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Good riddance I say! The less spammers we have, the better it is around here. Well done to whoever banned him/her/it. ^_^

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    I agree. This seems like April Fools to me. Like what the **** is going on around here. I would like to know so that arguments don't go spreading around. It seems 100% Foolish. and if its not a joke, then someone hired the wrong person to be a mod.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I didn't do anything. I was on at the time of attack, so it couldn't have been me. I was looking in the Mod Lounge ^_^ See... I have an allabi! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back