• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Crystal 251

SuperOrigin

Legendary
Years

Pokemon Crystal Remake
pokemon-crystal-titlescreen_orig.png

Hack of Pokemon Crystal

Introduction
This project I've made back in 2013, if you seen this on Youtube before, yes I'm now releasing it. This project features all 251 pokemon catchable in Pokemon Crystal, through Johto. Some of the Pokemon can only be caught in the Morning, Day or Night but don't worry about that. Anywho, Hope you guys like it.

Features
- All 251 Pokemon Catchable
- Trade & Trade with item Pokemon catchable in either Johto or Kanto
- Catch the Johto Starters on Route 29
- Same Difficulty as Pokemon Crystal
- Mewtwo, Mew & Celebi catchable in Sliver Cave
- All Pokemon can be caught by Event or in the Wild

Screenshots
1_7.png
2_3.png
3_3.png
4_2.png
5_2.png
6_2.png
7_2.png
8_2.png

Credits
Nintendo, Game Freak & Creatures Inc. - Pokemon Crystal
Harrison - GSC Wild Pokemon Editor

Pokemon Crystal 251 Signature
pokemon-crystal-251-sig_orig.png

Pokemon Crystal 251 Banner
pokemon-crystal-251-banner_orig.png

Notes from the Creator:
The Pokemon that can be obtainable normally in Crystal have the same locations in the game & can be caught by Event or in the Wild. Unobtainable Pokemon are in the Wild in Johto. Some pokemon are obtainable in Morning, Day or Night so keep track of the time. I hope you like the game and appreciate the work I've done in it. The locations for the Unobtainable Pokemon are in a document located in the Downloads section. Anywho, Enjoy playing!​

Attachments

• Pokemon Crystal 251.ips
    164 bytes · Views: 556
  • Pokemon Crystal 251 info.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:

SuperOrigin

Legendary
Years
So do some Pokemon that evolve by trade now evolve through level up or a different way.

All pokemon that evolve by trade evolve the same as Crystal. I've made the Pokemon that evolve by trade catchable in the wild so you don't have to trade to get that Pokemon.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
It'd be simpler to make the evolve-by-trades evolve by elemental sone or by level up honestly, its kinda redundant to have to catch a different pokemon to get the pokedex completion especially if you want to keep the stats on a pokemon you had been working on to train up. Also are there any moveset changes? Or at the very least more freely available TMs? It might be necessary since most of the TMs in G/S/C were inferior to the original RBY TMs. And most of the good TMs can't be traded for on a rom hack.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
Question. Is it just me the downloads aren't working for?

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
The site was hacked time ago. Only links posted after august-september 2015(i think) would work

It was the original post was edited back in February which was just the other month and certainly not as far back as September

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Nope, doesn't work for me either unfortunately. Darn. I was looking forward to it. Perhaps it'll come back?

Back