• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Temporal & Spacial! (Recruiting)

Best Fake Mega-Evolution?

• Arcanine

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Milotic

• Lilligant

• Flygon

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ninetales

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Machamp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Hey everyone!

EDIT #3: Engine is currently being rehashed and edited, progress will continue. STILL LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS.

EDIT #2: Progress has been paused as we are currently waiting for RMMV. The project isn't dead! :)

Gonna follow the basic template in the Thread Rules just so it's super easy to read!

This game is being made with RMXP, mainly using stock Pokemon Essentials (with the Gen 6 project).

Introduction to the project: A few friends and I have grown up playing Pokémon and I've always been interested in making my own stuff, so I started Rom Hacking towards the start of last year, and only found out about Pokemon Essentials a few months ago, but I've been going at it hard since then with heaps of different trials!

Plot and Backstory: the game is located in the Asar Region (based off Australia). The main character, Gold (M) or Silver (F), has just moved to the small back-water Silverlake Town, on the Southern side of West-Asar, to begin working for the Pokémon Professor in aiding his studies of the Pokémon in the vast and diverse region. As you travel across the region, you encounter various different people and Pokemon, and you eventually run into Pokemon Gyms. While learning what it means to become a Pokemon trainer, you battle these gyms and work your way to the top, as you conclude that this will be the fastest way for you to encounter the vast majority of Pokemon in the Asar Region.

However, as you start to build a name for yourself as a formidable trainer, you begin to hear word of a dark, evil organisation, who hope to use the extreme power of the legendary Pokemon Celebi (Temporal) or Hoopa (Spacial) to affect the time/space regarding the Asar Region in order to construct a dystopian society where they rule.

The Pokemon Professor begins to take note of this, and asks you to investigate for him.

Anymore would spoil the rest of the story, but this gives the basic idea :P

Features:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots: None so far, however some of the new megas can be seen below.

Starters:
    95FdF7W.gif
    ZrTUx1P.gif
    765QseS.gif

New Mega Evolutions!
    Spoiler:

Credits List:
    Spoiler:

We are currently looking for people to help us out with this project! If you are interested, shoot me a PM and we can discuss!

Team Members:
    Spoiler:

Thanks everyone and happy training!

Last edited:
    Back