• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Here anyone can post if they want to be rescued. You can also post here if you want to offer a challenge to other players with a rescue mission.

*Instructions*

1) After losing in a dungeon, head to Pelipper island from the main menu. From there go to the top left Pelipper and there will be an option for you to send out Help-Me Mail.
2) Post a picture of the QR (the highly recommended option) or type out the code given if need be.
3) Someone should come along and rescue you, then they will post a "Revived" QR code for you to use. In doing so the hero should quote the original poster to let them know that they have been rescued.
4) As common courtesy, when you have been rescued edit your original post to to say you have been. Don't delete the QR code though! People may want to rescue you for fun.

One of the many new additions in PSMD is the ability to save yourself. So if you don't want to use this thread, that is always an option. Where is the fun in that though?
---
Thanks to Achromatic, those who rescue a substantial amount of people could get this emblem!

61wtadD.png

Get rescuing!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Dec 1, 2015
The Aurablazers need your help!

The Rescue Password is as follows.

42O#RHT P38K2& 87SMROO
%20%#W- 5+F+QC T=#K3N+
M2#Y#17 75T-RO &&WNKN#
&XK+8TK =T+9WM 0KP2XQF

Any instances of the letter O above is to be replaced with the "Circle in a Circle Symbol"

Edit: Rescued by Team Blaze Shell. Thank you mail code will be send via PM!

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
The Aurablazers need your help!

The Rescue Password is as follows.

42O#RHT P38K2& 87SMROO
%20%#W- 5+F+QC T=#K3N+
M2#Y#17 75T-RO &&WNKN#
&XK+8TK =T+9WM 0KP2XQF

Any instances of the letter O above is to be replaced with the "Circle in a Circle Symbol"

Done, you've been saved! Cool team name by the way!

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Thanks for the rescue, but I need the rescue password.

Sorry about that, I didn't know that needed to be done! Here it is:

6N&=%42K=NOKJMM5979K
+P#JQK==YMM2XW7RR=C%
14Q5N%QNQ=M4%NWXC32-
0&99OC1W88N6RRWPPW+C

With the O being the circle things like what you did.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
I'm at Poliwrath River and need some help. I attached my QR Code. I've never attached pictures before, so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Edit: Rescued by Natsu Dragneel. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20151122_204234.jpg
    20151122_204234.jpg
    851.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I think I found this thread too late. *hides in embarrassment*

I do not understand how this works tho. Do I have to be online to be saved, or can I be saved while I am logged off? Honestly, I am really bad at this game so far lol.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
I think I found this thread too late. *hides in embarrassment*

I do not understand how this works tho. Do I have to be online to be saved, or can I be saved while I am logged off? Honestly, I am really bad at this game so far lol.

Nope, it's all through codes and no internet required. Once you die you have the oportunity to give up, go to your last save, or go to Pelipper island. If you want to be rescued (or rescue youself) choose the island. From there go to the top left Pelipper and after a bit of reading you should figure out how reach the mail. Take a pic of the QR or type the alphanumeric code out and post them in the thread. Someone will save you, then you just scan the QR or the code they send back and your good!

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Dec 1, 2015
Sorry about that, I didn't know that needed to be done! Here it is:

6N&=%42K=NOKJMM5979K
+P#JQK==YMM2XW7RR=C%
14Q5N%QNQ=M4%NWXC32-
0&99OC1W88N6RRWPPW+C

With the O being the circle things like what you did.

Password is not working. Please verify.

Reactions: Z25

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Nope, it's all through codes and no internet required. Once you die you have the oportunity to give up, go to your last save, or go to Pelipper island. If you want to be rescued (or rescue youself) choose the island. From there go to the top left Pelipper and after a bit of reading you should figure out how reach the mail. Take a pic of the QR or type the alphanumeric code out and post them in the thread. Someone will save you, then you just scan the QR or the code they send back and your good!

What happens if I am rescued and someone punches in the QR code? What level are my "backups?" (Turtwig, Charmander, and I forget the other). Why would you choose to not be rescued? And can I log off from Pelliper Island if I do the mail thing?

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
What happens if I am rescued and someone punches in the QR code? What level my "backups?" (Turtwig, Charmander, and I forget the other). Why would you choose to not be rescued? And can I log off from Pelliper Island if I do the mail thing?
Nothing, they can rescue you anyway. They just wont need to send them back.

I have no idea what their levels are. I use pokemon that I have connected with.

If you want to just try again you give up. You just lose all of the items and money you had on you.

Yeah you can back out if you want. It will be just as if you had given up from the start.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Password is not working. Please verify.

6N&=%42K=NOKJMM%979K
+P#JQK==YMM2XW7RR=C%
14Q5N%QNQ=M4%NWXC32-
0&99OC1W88N6RRWPPW+C

Sorry about that, the first line had a second % sign over the 5, and I must not have realized my computer didn't type it. It should work now!

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
I'm at Poliwrath River and need some help. I attached my QR Code. I've never attached pictures before, so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Rescued.
Revive mail:
8&P1OC7 SK9--F 90K9TOR
%PK%K%J J=7#-P 1OW4FRR
=S4P9%S 5Q05T3 NFNT+PK
5+RT67 WO&WJ 8=PJ6QF

O = Double Circle

Reactions: Z25
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
Please help me... i forced my way through with only reviver seeds and just ran for it. Im on the last floor :/

Mystery Jungle B12F

Rescued

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Dec 1, 2015
Stupid Pokemon with their Stupid Overpowered Bullet Seeds... I need help again!

Password:
4Q+O92W P=59%= 4Xr0CHH
TW6O4-& =YFR+Y 2N375CJ
X65RK#7 #PPRT1 -95-K4R
H2X3F7C 13S769 QORQ%MF

Saved!

Last edited:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Stupid Pokemon with their Stupid Overpowered Bullet Seeds... I need help again!

Password:
4Q+O92W P=59%= 4Xr0CHH
TW6O4-& =YFR+Y 2N375CJ
X65RK#7 #PPRT1 -95-K4R
H2X3F7C 13S769 QORQ%MF
Saved, here you go:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Dec 1, 2015
These really aren't my day. Need help again!

8%J5OPR PMTYM6 J8-KNO2
218M96= CO4F91 Y=1&RWW
Y+69&Q9 MKSYKS O66&-KM
FCW86%O KPXNFK OMT6&YC

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
These really aren't my day. Need help again!

8%J5OPR PMTYM6 J8-KNO2
218M96= CO4F91 Y=1&RWW
Y+69&Q9 MKSYKS O66&-KM
FCW86%O KPXNFK OMT6&YC
Yesh, had a bit of trouble with that one.
Spoiler:

Quick news!
To promote people helping each other out, I'll be giving out emblems to people who do a lot of rescuing. There's no set number, but once I notice you've rescued and helped out a few of your fellow members, I'll give you the emblem!

61wtadD.png

(Blueredemption, feel free to put this in the OP if you'd like!)

I will add it soon :)

Back