Raburesu

Technology is incredible!

Non-binary
Seen December 30th, 2019
Posted January 26th, 2018
73 posts
5.8 Years
It's awesome that they're doing this. I just wonder if we'll get an equivalent for the North American release...? I really hope so! It is the 20th anniversary, after all!
This signature has been disabled.
signature exceeds height limits
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Imperator161

Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted July 31st, 2020
1,415 posts
13.1 Years
I wish we could get something like this in the US. I wonder if it just hasn't been announced here yet, or if they don't think it would sell as well here, for whatever reason. As a physical game/collector type myself, I wouldn't mind some physical 20th anniversary collectibles (aside from entire game systems) that I could pick up to commemorate the occasion. Still, I don't read Japanese, and my nostalgia is for the American versions, not the Japanese ones, so I won't be importing these physical releases.
Diamond FC: 1504 2172 1147
White FC: 1721 2860 5156
3DS XL FC (X): 2466-2669-5197

Grimmsnarl

Age 31
Male
Buffalo, NY
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted August 20th, 2021
858 posts
18.1 Years
It's awesome that they're doing this. I just wonder if we'll get an equivalent for the North American release...? I really hope so! It is the 20th anniversary, after all!
I hope so, too. It's totally unfair that Japan gets all the good stuff while the rest of us get left out in the cold.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,059 posts
13.7 Years
These look awesome! I hope they can release them internationally too, I wouldn't mind paying extra for something like this.

curiousnathan

Male
Australia
Seen October 18th, 2020
Posted October 5th, 2020
7,756 posts
12 Years
I hope so, too. It's totally unfair that Japan gets all the good stuff while the rest of us get left out in the cold.
I suppose after all these years, I'm used to it. Japan does get all the cool stuff. :(