• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Howdy! My name is EvilChameleon, but you can just call me EC, or by my real name of Corey, if you'd like. Been playing Pokemon since Yellow (not the Virtual Console version), and have gotten at least one game of every pair since. Collect the cards on and off, and I have watched almost all of the anime episodes.

Figured with the announcement of Sun & Moon, this was the best time to join. So enough about me, can't wait to see you all around the forums!

Years
  • Hi there Corey, it's a pleasure to meet you :)

Are you currently collecting cards, if I may ask? :D I recently got back into the hobby of collecting TCG cards and even very recently I got a binder to put them all in, so I was mainly curious! Also, I'm hyped about the new games as well, so be sure to check out our new Sun & Moon section here if you ever want to join in on the speculation.

Hope to see you around!

Back