• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Pokémon Community Weekend 24

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Community Weekend 24

Hello PC! We're having our 24th Community Weekend on the PokéCommunity's battle server soon. It'll start at 5 PM on Friday, March 18th and end at 11 PM on Sunday, March 20th (both times are ET / GMT -4).

Pokémon battling tournaments will be hosted regularly throughout the weekend, while iSketch, Cards Against Humanity, trivia games, and Mario Kart 8 races will be set up upon request. We hope to see you there!

— Time zones...

Spoiler:
    Use this time zone converter if you still need help.

— Signing up

Signing up isn't required. Hop on the battle server when it's Community Weekend, and you're good to go. We'll be advertising a thread link in the intro message, which will be used for gathering who participated (example). Then the following emblems will be handed out:

Community Weekend 24
    Community Weekend 24
    Community Weekend 24

Beldum = participate in 1 Community Weekend
    Metang = participate in 5 Community Weekends
    Metagross = participate in 10 Community Weekends

(Only counts recent Community Weekends.)​

Sirfetch’d

This one will be exciting as always 8D

Mahjarrat

Banned
    Years
    Sounds like great fun, and I'm glad that I joined this community when I did so that I have a chance to attend this event!

Back