• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy here

PunkRockRat

Punking Pun-King
    Years
    Let's see if I can get a cool introduction done, I wasn't unironically in any forums for years.

Yo, I'm PunkRockRat, but you can also just call me Punk.
    I'm more manly than an old spice advertisement, high school student and also tattoo artist & salesclerk in a tattoo/piercing studio. Also part time punk, artist, blogger, cosplayer and soon to be let's player. Also master of horrible puns.

I'm a life-long Pokémon fan, still doing Fanart (mostly stuff for my Gijinka-AU). I hope to get in touch with the Pokémon community again, and also in general with the forum life because I remember the good old times where people argued about stuff like favourite colour. Ultimately one of my goals is to get deeper into the Pokémon hacking scene (for which I know this forum is quite popular), seeing as I love hacks and also wish to make some Let's Plays of some, and also the Pokémon Gijinka community in case there's something like that here - I'll see.

Here are some quick facts in case you wanna talk to me about similar interests:

Interests: Wrestling (Lucha Underground & WWE), Tattoos, Piercings, Art, Aesthetical stuff
    Favourite Pokemon: Scrafty, Quilladin, Drifloon & Cyndaquil (+ Evolutions)
    Favourite Bands: Hollywood Undead, Icon for Hire, Bad Religion, OTEP, Fall Out Boy, Gorillaz, Zebrahead, Mindless Self Indulgence
    Fandoms: Game of Thrones, Legend of Zelda, Doctor Who, Homestuck

Well then, nice to be here, just hit me up if you wanna talk to me, I always look less emotional than I actually am because my bitter coffee made me lose my ability to use any emoticons other than and ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ & (ง •̀_•́)ง

Sorry about my grammar at times, English is not my mother tongue.
    Feel free to ask any questions, yo.

Last edited:
    Feels like it's been ages since I heard the term gijinka, though I'm probably just not looking in the right places. I absolutely adore what I've seen of the gijinkaverse blog in your signature so will probably spend the next little while looking through that and reliving my memories of when I still used DeviantArt and how many people I followed who drew things like that, oof. Good times.

Welcome to PC, Punk! B] Now's a good time to get involved with the Pokémon community again since new Sun and Moon information's just around the corner. I see you use Flight Rising too.. I've an account that I made in beta here but never seem to play it. A little too complex for me, haha.

Hopefully we'll see you around! Good luck diving into the ROM hacking scene too, definitely very very popular around here. If you need help you're welcome to ask me. ^^

Back