• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! I'm Ashyboyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashyboyz

~Ash Fan 4ever~
Years
  • Hi! I'm Ashyboyz. My name is Angela, and I'm an avid Ash fan, I'm totally obsessed with Ash! :) I hope I can make some good friends on this site! I'm also a Misty fan, and a Pokeshipper as well! Is there any advice for a newbie like me?

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • Welcome. Toto is also an Ash complete fan, so stay away from her XD Have fun, follow the rules, and I would luv to be ur friend, just say so. Advice, PM me if ya need help or want something and stay away from Toto(read above) ~Johnny~

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Whoa..what a strange coincidence..toto is overly obsessed with Ash and her name is Angela too o.O the only difference is,is she supports Advancedshipping..anyways,welcome to PC^^ Have fun,enjoy your stay here and PM me if you want to be friends or if you have any questions at all^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Holy crap,practically is toto. Anyway welcome to PC. have fun.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Well, after running an IP check it turns out that askyboyz is mistywishmaker. ^^; I'm gonna have to close this for now. PM me for any objections.

*closes*

~Karli

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back