Released Pokemon Black Cinder

Started by digitalzone May 6th, 2016 4:02 PM
  • 661 replies
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
209 posts
4.1 Years

- Introduction -

Thirty years have passed since the war ended in the country of Artenia. The peace remains until these days, but nothing lasts forever, a strange
organization has appeared and seems related with the disappearance of the S.S. Lovibond. The wind is howling, and the times are changing. You are a SEZ, a member of the Zesia's Academy.
You have been sent to your first mission; investigate a strange fog that is covering a city and nullifying communications.

- Screenshots -

Spoiler:

- Starters List -

Spoiler:

Forest
Spoiler:

Safe place
Keep The wallet
Bulbasaur - Day
Chespin - Night
Don't Keep the wallet
Togepi - Day
Turtwig - Night

Wouldn't stay in the same place
Keep the wallet
Rowlet - Day
Zorua - Night
Don't keep the wallet
Eevee - Day
Snivy - Night

Kill Zombies
Keep the wallet
Pikachu - Day
Treecko - Night
Don't keep the wallet
Chikorita - Day
Bonsweet - Night

Beach
Spoiler:

Safe place
Keep The wallet
Mudkip - Day
Igglybuff - Night
Don't Keep the wallet
Piplup - Day
Squirtle - Night

Keep the wallet
Oshawott - Day
Totodile - Night
Don't keep the wallet
Marill - Day
Froakie - Night

Kill Zombies
Keep the wallet
Popplio - Day
Pancham - Night
Don't keep the wallet
Tyrogue - Day
Cleffa - Night

Mountain
Spoiler:

Safe place
Keep The wallet
Tepig - Day
Sandile - Night
Don't Keep the wallet
Cyndaquil - Day
Fennekin - Night

Keep the wallet
Chimchar - Day
Klink - Night
Don't keep the wallet
Riolu - Day
Ralts - Night

Kill Zombies
Keep the wallet
Litten - Day
Darumaka - Night
Don't keep the wallet
Torchic - Day
Charmander - Night

- Credits -

Spoiler:
bubblesishot46853
Crypto-Aquana
Megamario5599
0RCV0
afo2006
Alucus
AmyelZ
ARTPOPTrainer
Brawlzilla
BRPokemaker
carchagui
ChaoticCherryCake
chasemortier
Cuddlesthefatcat
Derlo
EVoLiNa
Exiled-Shadow
FarBeyondNear
FleshHeap
geno2925
GeoisEvil
Gnomowladny
Heavy-Metal-Lover
Jakegames
Jotaaz
JynxedOnes
KageNoSensei
Kaliser
KleinStudio
KOD-3R
Kyle-Dove
LilaTraube
Lunar-Hibiki
Mayu-Hikaru
Marin
MomijiTheThird
Nephae
OceansDream
PKMNTrainerSpriterC
RadicalRaptr
SakuraMota
Sallynyan
Sasuke-The-Kinky
seiyouh
ShadowSilverftw95
skyin2020
Stefanie-Maria
tebited15
Thegreatblaid
TiniVi
WesleyFG
WilsonScarloxy
XDinky
xXRyuseiNoNekoXx
Zeo254
SirAquakip

Seen November 20th, 2016
Posted May 30th, 2016
53 posts
4.5 Years
So all these screen shots just look great! But I want to know more about this. It would be awesome if you would show alot more about your game storywise. Right now I am thinking this takes place in Hoenn. And Brenden is investigating something. BTW I love how you have used the tiles.
Hacks/Games I support

Twitters: @PkmnHierarchy @JakeLongDragone

sharathbhat

Male
India
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted May 20th, 2019
123 posts
7.1 Years
The game is really good. My only issue is I couldn't even beat cleafairy in first gym.. My team is full weak to fairy.. Riolu as starter , murkrow , corsola and magby.. Only magby can resist fairy and he can't do much back.. First stage evolution vs final evolution. How am I supposed beat that fatty??
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
209 posts
4.1 Years
The game is really good. My only issue is I couldn't even beat cleafairy in first gym.. My team is full weak to fairy.. Riolu as starter , murkrow , corsola and magby.. Only magby can resist fairy and he can't do much back.. First stage evolution vs final evolution. How am I supposed beat that fatty??
Thanks!

For the leader you can try to catch a shinx at the east of the city or an onix in the cave that you passed trough

Also magby learns clear smog at lvl 19, that equiped with a berry juice he should be able to defeat clefable in a 1v1
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
209 posts
4.1 Years
after encountering ho-oh i need cut to continue....where do i get it???
That's the end of the beta. Sorry, I forgot to leave a message, it's fixed now!

Thank you for play! I hope you enjoyed the game! xD

Can you release a list of the possible starters like Panpour is ass i'm not going to be using this lol.
I've updated the post with the list of starters (If you want someone in particular I tell you the answers to get it xD) and a new version fixing bugs and other things
Male
Seen April 13th, 2019
Posted April 13th, 2019
54 posts
3.6 Years
I just finished the beta!I really enjoyed it and the finale was really interesting, fun of that pokemon :)
The little girl with the end of the beta message was quite interesting xD
I hope that u wont have to use Cut urself to get over this mess,cause i dont have a single pokemon that can learn that move!
Keep up the good work! :D

lollipop00

#Whatislife

Age 21
Female
TX
Seen September 2nd, 2016
Posted July 29th, 2016
12 posts
7.1 Years
Quick question, I am trying to put the password in but everytime it is always wrong. I put in the numbers I get from the paper "71811919" and even "69185" and even mixing those numbers up but nothing is opening it. I cannot put 17221 in because I need 8 Numbers. A brief description on how to do the genetics lab password would help or even just the passcode itself.
I enjoy watching Entoan and looking at anime.
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
209 posts
4.1 Years
I just finished the beta!I really enjoyed it and the finale was really interesting, fun of that pokemon :)
The little girl with the end of the beta message was quite interesting xD
I hope that u wont have to use Cut urself to get over this mess,cause i dont have a single pokemon that can learn that move!
Keep up the good work! :D
Thank you for play! I'm glad you liked it! And don't worry you won't need cut for leave the forest! xD

Quick question, I am trying to put the password in but everytime it is always wrong. I put in the numbers I get from the paper "71811919" and even "69185" and even mixing those numbers up but nothing is opening it. I cannot put 17221 in because I need 8 Numbers. A brief description on how to do the genetics lab password would help or even just the passcode itself.
If you want a hint, the "Everything must have a balance" in the pokemon world means that ...

If you want the password, it's

Spoiler:
Advertiser Content