• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JC's Introduction (2016)

JCarrill0

PokéMaster
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Greetings Fellow Trainers!

I recently started to look for a new Pokemon Community since my other one seems to be inactive. a simple Google Search and I found you guys.

I read about the Mentor program, (The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 3.0) however I did not see a form to sign up on or anything, so if someone is willing to help me get that started great.

I am a First Gen Player, I did get into Gen II, but I eventually grew out of Pokemon before i could go any further. Last Summer my kiddos wanted to get into it so I found some Gen 1 games to play and I recently started them over this summer. I am Playing through R/B/Y and then the Pokemon GO started so I spent a little time on that.

I also have a Facebook Page about my Pokemon GO, I literally started the Page yesterday so if you want its in my profile info.

Thanks again, I hope all is well with the community.

Edit: Apparently I cant post links to the adoption Center, but I'm sure you know where its at.

Years
  • There is indeed a sign up form there! If you check the adoption center thread you'll see this bolded:

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?

That's what you would fill out and post in that thread to get a mentor assigned to you. If you're still interested you're very welcome to fill it out and post there. o/ And yeah, you're unable to post links until you hit 5 posts, but you're right that most of us will know what you're speaking of so it's no worries.

Welcome as well, Carrill! Lovely to meet you. Glad you're getting back into Pokémon, we've had such a massive group join us recently who were either just starting out playing or returned to it after being away for a very long time thanks to GO. I'm lv. 18 in my GO app and at about 70 caught, slowly but surely getting there and it's a great motivator to be outside.

Have a great time posting! If you have questions you can let me know anytime too.

JCarrill0

PokéMaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    There is indeed a sign up form there! If you check the adoption center thread you'll see this bolded:
    That's what you would fill out and post in that thread to get a mentor assigned to you. If you're still interested you're very welcome to fill it out and post there.
    Great thanks, I filled out the form HERE

yeah, you're unable to post links until you hit 5 posts, but you're right that most of us will know what you're speaking of so it's no worries.
    yeah I got that covered I think! (good rule I guess to prevent bots)

Welcome as well, Carrill! Lovely to meet you. Glad you're getting back into Pokémon, we've had such a massive group join us recently who were either just starting out playing or returned to it after being away for a very long time thanks to GO. I'm lv. 18 in my GO app and at about 70 caught, slowly but surely getting there and it's a great motivator to be outside.

Have a great time posting! If you have questions you can let me know anytime too.
    Thanks for the welcome, and Call me JC!

as for the PokeGO app, I am like level 9 lol. I don't play it as often as I should I guess, my wife is way higher.

PS - how do I get the PokeGO Avatars next to my Name? I did the option settings but that apparently was different.

Back