• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitmonchan wears no pants

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • Heh. At Serebii, people kept saying how sick and wrong this pic was. I don't know where they got that from. He's just dancing. And he never wears pants anyway. Oh well.

Hitmonchan wears no pants

PS- Pokemon Emerald rocks

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • That pic is quite detailed. But at least it doesnt show the you know what!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Hahaha. That's awesome. You made my day. The pose was pretty cool, but the background was the icing on the cake.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Very funny picture Ivee. ^^ I always wonder how you do it in Paint. (1 bit b/w scan maybe?)

Well, SPP is full of pre-teens having no standwards in art. A thread with low quality artwork can get 10 comments full of "OMG sew guud! 100/10!!!!!!!111". While some people (I said some) with decent art gets maybe 3-5 comments of "I leik it, itz nicez 7/10", my threads included >_>.

I saw how everyone was like "Ewwww!" in your thread. I dislike it when people try to humanize Pokemon. Hello! They are magical animals like our own real world animals and you don't see them wearing underwear. Well, except those pet chimps that wear diapers.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Omg, hi Hous-person with a weird long name :D

Yeah, I scan in a black and white image. Usually I ink the original picture, save it as a monochrome bitmap, copy and paste it onto normal mspaint, and then work on it from there. But lately I've been scanning in lightly drawn pics and tracing over them in paint. The second method takes longer, but sometimes I have neat random doodles that I just HAVE to computer color.

Thank you for the comments.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ;_; I still can't get over how you can colour so good in PAINT. I don't have the patience for it.

Anyway, again, I love your work. :D Not only is that the best pose ever, the background rocks too. I can see why people would go all spazzy over it, but ignore them. Most of the world's population is comprised of idiots anyway, so I imagine the people over there are no exception. Haha... keep it up. :D

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Heh, SPP.

Heh.

Let's say that some went as low as believing Serebii (the owner) was a god. Yes, you saw right, a god. As in, "I will smite thee if thy won't listen to meeeeeeeeeee." I would look up the thread(s) but I'm to lazy...

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I see nonthing about that drawing. People just overreact or something and nonthing bad is shown. Good work.^^

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Housyasei-san said:
    Very funny picture Ivee. ^^ I always wonder how you do it in Paint. (1 bit b/w scan maybe?)

Well, SPP is full of pre-teens having no standwards in art. A thread with low quality artwork can get 10 comments full of "OMG sew guud! 100/10!!!!!!!111". While some people (I said some) with decent art gets maybe 3-5 comments of "I leik it, itz nicez 7/10", my threads included >_>.

I saw how everyone was like "Ewwww!" in your thread. I dislike it when people try to humanize Pokemon. Hello! They are magical animals like our own real world animals and you don't see them wearing underwear. Well, except those pet chimps that wear diapers.
    *Goes to look* lol... look at all the "OMGSICK" posts ^^;

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I don't see what's wrong with this pic! I think it's a great pic! I really admire your skills in Paint, Iveechan! :D Great work as usual! I think the Internet regards you as the Hitmonchan artist - you draw him better than anyone else! :D

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
  • I was there too, Iveechan. I too find it hilarious, but I just don't get why some people find this picture sickening. It's not 'cause it didn't show "anything." ****, those narrow-minded idiots!

A few years back I had posted some of my picture of various female game characters in swimsuits and I got a ton of complaints, mainly from female viewers. Some said that I was doing so just to make guys get horny or they think I am a sick "man" posing as a girl. Of course, I was offended because I didn't expect to get comments like that.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Lady Machoke said:
    A few years back I had posted some of my picture of various female game characters in swimsuits and I got a ton of complaints, mainly from female viewers. Some said that I was doing so just to make guys get horny or they think I am a sick "man" posing as a girl. Of course, I was offended because I didn't expect to get comments like that.
    Wow, how immature are they? I mean, why would they think you're a "man", just for drawing some swimsuits? (also reminded me of the time when someone on a certain forum kept thinking I was a girl, since when I started drawing, I couldn't draw girls, and I kept drawing guys)

Years
  • Ivee, it's serebii XP enough said.

Anyways, as for the picture, I see nothing wrong with it, why would there be o.o nothing shows and yeah, since when does hitmonchan wear pants anyways?

It's like some sort of victory stance for Hitmonchan, I love it! The shadding is awesome and the stance could never be better ^___^

Good job!

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    I personally like the pic its amazing plain and simple and you say you did that in paint? Wow youre one of the best Ive seen so far if you have a webpage id like to see more of your art. Anyway the reason (most likely) why people find that picture offensive is because they see it as focusing on the fact that Hitmonchan doesnt wear pants which is true but not something the average person thinks about you know what I mean? The facial expression on Hitmonchan is like "yeah baby! No pants come get some" lol kinda reminds me of this little columbian dude I met in a club a few nights ago

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Oh cool, a fellow 20 year old who likes fighting types :D. Thank you for the comments everyone. There is this one person who's a beast at mspaint, Gravy, though. Go find him. Well, here's my site in my sig. I almost never update it because I am lazy.

I soppose I should post this too. The shiny Hitmonchan I'll never have.

Last edited:
    Back