• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Game freezes when you're in the Boxes after beating the game

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
    So, in my game, the boxes freeze the game and box names don't show up, or the box names appear as garbage data. I get an error involving 04FB0500, and it apparently happens after you beat the game. I have no clue on how to fix it. They were working a second ago and now they're not, even with my backups...anyone know what the problem is, I'll provide the patch if anyone needs it. Plus, here's a video if people want to check it out for themselves:

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    it could be something wrong with the national poxedex?, or maybe the icons have something. i have the patch of 650 you make, and in the pc sometimes change the colour of the name of boxes to black or white.

Back