• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Weekly Puzzle] Who's That Pokémon? (Week 86) - FINISHED

How difficult was this puzzle for you?

• Too easy

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Somewhat easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About average

• Somewhat hard

• Way too hard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

NOTICE: Hi everyone, please click here if you wish to access the main thread of "Who's That Pokémon"!

bCSP0Yo.png

Weekly Puzzle #86

Hey there, everyone! It's time to put your Pokémon knowledge to the test again with our weekly contest of "Who's That Pokémon"! Once a week every Monday, I'll post a zoomed-in section of a Pokémon and it's your job to tell me which Pokémon the art belongs to. All of the art used will be from the Pokémon's official Dream World art and will be a 30x30 px section of the art cropped and zoomed in 8×. Once you think you have an answer, send it to me in a PM and you could be our next prize winner!

Directions

• Guess the Pokémon whose art is being featured!
  • The clue is a 30×30 px section of the Pokémon's Dream World art (found here) cropped and magnified 8x.
  • Send Lycanthropy a PM (private message) with your answer once you've figured it out - you may answer as many times as you want per week, but only your final answer will count!
  • Do not post answers in this thread - you don't want other people to use your answers, do you?
  • Feel free to chat about the puzzles and how easy/hard you find them; that's the fun of this game after all!
  • Submit your answers by next Monday (January 23rd) before 8:00 p.m. CEST (2 p.m. EDT) if you want them to count!

Rewards!

A winner is a winner and a winner is you - assuming you won! Here's what you can expect to win from accumulating points by guessing puzzles correctly. (Hover over the emblems for descriptions!)

8DFzXs4.png
1BtUXTi.png
go4YJGS.png
HjtIofD.png
QKulBpp.png

All "Weekly Puzzles" (including this puzzle) are worth one point on the rankings.

Clue - Week 86

As of December 6, 2016, Mega Pokémon and Alola Forms are now included as possible answers in the standard "Who's That Pokémon" rounds!

M53nLkh.png

Another interesting clue again this week, I'd say. Best of luck, everyone! Oh, and as always feel free to discuss the puzzle in either this thread or the Main Thread! Also, you'd help me a lot by filling in the poll I've added to the thread to find the right balance for future puzzles. Votes are still anonymous, so there's no need to be shy. ^-^

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
OMG I THINK I KNOW THIS ONE! :D :D :D

Whatever you do, you probably wouldn't want to hug this Pokémon...

Lycanthropy

Years
Just in case people were waiting for a notification for the previous puzzle, I'm going to extend the deadline for a few days. But in case you solved this one already, feel free to check out Puzzle 87, which should be up right here.

Lycanthropy

Years
Alright everyone... are we ready for the moment of truth? The answer to this week's puzzle was...

218Slugma_Dream.png

Slugma!

To be more precise, the piece originated from the spot between its eyes. Congratulations to everyone who guessed that right! Now let's give a big round of applause to our winners...

This week's winners:
Naturia Beans
LegendChu
Mewtwolover
WriterRaven

(Should I have accidentally missed you, please let me know and I'll gladly double check my PM inbox for you to fix that.)

I really like this puzzle, the clue can only belong to the most huggable Pokémon (well, if you don't mind a burn that is), but I guess it wasn't so hard. There's still a few days left for Puzzle #87 and as a bonus there's also this small bonus puzzle to check out! :D

Back