• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
  • Hi, guys!
    My name is Raffy98, I'm a friendly guy who loves talking with people about everything!

I first got into Pok?mon in 2004, thanks to my friends who introduced me.
    I remember the good old days when I rushed out of school to go home and watch the series (I miss those times a lot... ;-;), it was so entertaining and fun still to this day!

I had to wait until 2007 to own my first Pok?mon game (Diamond) when I got a Nintendo DS Lite.
    I started playing it (chose Turtwig as the starter), and then I remember that I got stuck somewhere but I can't seem to recall right now, and since as a kid I didn't like getting stuck in games, I didn't play it anymore. -_-

Afterwards, I don't know why but I left Pok?mon aside for a while until last year, when Pok?mon Go came out.
    I really enjoy playing it, and that motivated me to get back in business and experience those good old times again! {XD}
    I managed to find my DS in the basement, but it has the upper LCD broken, so my brother (?Riolu?, who subscribed here some days ago and told me about this forum ^_^) lent me his DS 2 weeks ago on which I almost finished Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky and with the help of the emulators I had the chance to even try the Leafgreen version (which I never played because I never owned a Gameboy).
    And that, brings us to this day on which I'm writing this introduction on this forum.

I know, it's a pretty long introduction and, if you read it, I hope you didn't get bored while reading it, but it makes me feel really nice to share my experiences with others and hear about yours as well!
    Anyway, I hope to have a great time on this forum and why not... make some new friends and meet new people to talk about Pok?mon and other stuff as well!

See you around folks! ;)

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
    Years
  • We literally sit two metres apart, which makes me question the usefulness of this post.

Buuuut welcome aboard! Hope you'll have fun! {XD}

(please refrain from breaking my DS's LCD as well)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

• Welcome. ^^ I used to watch the series a lot too before playing the games; those were great times! Explorers of the Sky is an amazing game, and I hope you have fun with it! But yeah, feel free to check out our community, as we're all about Pokemon indeed. :]

Hope to be friends with you too! Have a glorious time. <33

Back