• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon LightRed (FireRed hack) Cancelled

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020

The screenshots aren't showing up. I'll move this to Progressing Hacks once you fix the links. By the way, are the story and events altered, or is this default Fire Red with a few changes? If it's the latter then your thread would go in Sideshow Showcase.

Good luck!

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • What Cloud storage do you recommend? Because,
    MediaFire,Drive,and Dropbox didn't work to show the screenshots. :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    What Cloud storage do you recommend? Because,
    MediaFire,Drive,and Dropbox didn't work to show the screenshots. :/

If you visit the links of the screenshots you posted in the first thread, right click on the image and select Copy Image Address/Location (or a similar option). Use that link in your image tags, like below:

Spoiler:

Your screenshots are way too big though, so either take smaller ones or just provide the links without the image tags. In this case you won't need to change the links at all.

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • If you visit the links of the screenshots you posted in the first thread, right click on the image and select Copy Image Address/Location (or a similar option). Use that link in your image tags, like below:

Spoiler:

Your screenshots are way too big though, so either take smaller ones or just provide the links without the image tags. In this case you won't need to change the links at all.

Thanks for your help,I fixed it.I know that they're big but I think it's okay.Everyone can see every
    little thing about the screenshot :D

Back