• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiroshi's Art/Drawings

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
Years
  • Hi
    I like to draw pics! Mostly pokemon and some others that I made by myself! Im going to show some pics up here in my own art thread!
    Welcome to looks around here ^ ^

I'm going to start with a drawing

That girl that is sitting next to Richie is...Me ^ ^;

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • That's pretty good! :D Richie looks very accurate and you obviously have a talent for drawing anim? characters! ^_^ The only advice I can give is not to draw on lined paper, as it makes the image harder to see and difficult to colour...I'd love to see one on plain paper! :D

Keep it up!
    --FG

PikachuBlue

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Like Forest Grovyle said its kind of difficult to see it on lined paper. But other than that its a great drawing Hiroshi. Keep up the good work. ^_^

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • Thanks !
    I think i have some un-lined paper! the only thing that is bad is that I dont have a scanner *sigh* But I'm going to post in more today, later

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • Thanks!
    You are a good drawer to! Sometimes in school, there are alots of people asking me: "how do you do to draw like that?"

Actually, It just started when I saw a pokemon epi, I wanted to draw Jigglypuff, and then Vulpix, and after that I just draw characters/ pokemons.I think that is a kinda amazing story.. I was only 8 years o.0
    I just love to draw!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I have to say, it is good to see more artists that Hand draw like myself ^_^.

The first one is really good and I really like the second and third. But that Satoshi drawing totally pwns everything I love the way you have coloured it ^_^

Great Job *thumbs up*

Stevo-Kun

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • dang - those are good! they seem to get better and better every time. i can't even trace that good (of course i suck at drawing; i just like looking at other peoples)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I really like them two ^^. You have perfected Satoshi, they are just plain awesome, I see nothing wrong with them ^^

Stevo-Kun

Back