• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiroshi's Art/Drawings

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Wow these are real good. Its cool to see someone who draws freehand.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • You are very welcome Hiroshi ^^. That pic is nice, laughing Satoshi ^_^. I really like to draw anime characters too ^_^

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Oh Wow, the gathering of the anime characters ^^. I really like the Jimmy Ash and Richie ^_^

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Wow is that you with Hiroshi's cap on ^^. THat is cool, I wish I could do myself anime style XD

Stevo-Kun

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • Yeah! And I'm sure that you would look soo cool! Maybe I could try to draw you sometime XD
    Well anyway here is a pic!

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Wow nice pic and I would like that ^^. Do you need a description, pic or anything like that?

Stevo-Kun

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • Stevo-Kun said:
    Wow nice pic and I would like that ^^. Do you need a description, pic or anything like that?

Stevo-Kun

Well..A description could maybe help me a bit or a pic..It doesen't matter XD

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well I will post my pic ^^:. It is easier XD. Nice drawing ^^, But I usually have short hair that it kind of spikey XD. Not kiddin XP

Stevo-Kun

Back