The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 29
Female
Seen April 1st, 2021
Posted March 31st, 2021
And what about those of us that live absolutely nowhere near any of these places? At times this game really feels like it's punishing people for not living in major cities/certain parts of the world.
It'll reach you eventually. Ingress has had events almost everywhere so you'll eventually get SOMETHING. On the plus side you get the feeling of "hey I really earned this rare Pokemon!" :)
I was Forever. You prob don't know me. I usually stop by at April Fools & at Unova's anniversary. Hi & bye!
Age 31
Male
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
1,486 posts
8.3 Years
What exactly does Niantic get from regional exclusives again? They don't get money. Well besides making money from holding events with the exclusive Pokemon like the failed Go Fest. But I doubt anyone's going to go to another one of those.

Also kind of question why Europe got the event before the country of origin. Sometimes Niantic doesn't make any sense.

Spyro

Seen October 5th, 2018
Posted July 26th, 2018
2,379 posts
5.9 Years
Also quite sad Europe events seems to happen a lot, we don't get anything in Canada. Along with raids and muk spawns, it's just another thing countryside people can't enjoy.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 24
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
916 posts
4.6 Years
Yay! Planning to go all the way out to Glasgow for this one.

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik | Sword: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes