• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Paint Pics..

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Okay, This is what I drew 'cuz I was bored:
    tsunamiishipping...429b20c50b689.bmp

cyclonewing429b545dea458.bmp

pwned!!429b5d430fcaf.bmp

^That is supposed to look like that.

Hmmm...Please reply.

~Indy

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    The first picture is awesome. I love how you did the fur, especially around the ears of that brown thing. The second picture is pretty cool, also. I like how you made it stand against the background, with the small outlining. Everything about it looks swell. Good job.

The third picture is rather zany, obviously. Though, I like the expression on the shorter fellow.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • That's really really REALLY good for Paint, honestly. The 2nd one is my fav (mostly becuase I like bidries <3). Keep the drawing up! ^_^

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • AWEESOOMMEE PICTURES!! :3 i really like them all!!
    but i noticed that the highlights in the eyes of the first picture are the same colour of the skin..
    are they supposed to be lighter ._. like a white? because the other one has white..

:3 other than that the pictures are perfect!!
    so awesome job!! and keep up the good work!!
    ~Kura

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • OoO' Wowness!! These are awesome, Hyper_Guliwing!! For some reason, I can't seem to draw on the computer... Of course, my mouse doesn't work that well, so maybe thats it. XD I can't decided which one I like the most. The things in the first one remind me of Gremlins. XD The second one is just plain cool, and the third one is fummy. Looks like me whenever I find out my brother broke something of mine. XD Great job, Gullwing!! I can't wait to see more!!

... You are going to post more, yes? O.o'

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Thank-Q guys!! I think I'll do more, just need to find some spare time :P Heh, thanks again guys!!! ^___^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hmm..Thank-Q guys..Here's another!!
    tsunamiiwing429e5659ea1be.bmp

It's the Tsunamii Wing (Aka: the water Gullwing :P)

Whee!! Plz reply!! ^^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oi, why can't my threads get bumped without me double posting X3; Any ways, here's another Gullwing :P
    flamewing42a4c8d517cf3.bmp

Sorry about this!! But good news: The next one won't be a Gullwing :P

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Heh? YAY!! I get tp post the one s I didn't yet!! X3
    breezy42b86da507795.png

flare42b86dbc56582.png

destiny%20wing42b86de17bcbd.png

dkjby42b86ead50f80.png

That's how bored I got of waiting so long for someone else to reply..X3 Plz reply!! =D

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hehe, thank-q quys ^^ Don't worry Shannon X3
    Okay, I know I named the title "More 'Paint' Pics.." But I couldn't resist XD Here's a sketch I did....Gah, I forget the date, MONDAY!! A scene from Aang's dream on Avatar, :The Storm"
    resize42bc6cb69ffcb.jpg

^___^ <3 <3 <3

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Squee!!! Ryo-ohkis and Ken-ohkis! *Glomps* Teh MINEZ!!!

Lol. I like your paint style. And the one that says "Flare" has a girl that looks like Misao-chan from Magical Project S (In America it was called Pretty Sammy. It's an OAV of the Tenchi series, lol)

And your Gullwings are cuties too! X3

Back