Advertiser Content
Male
Seen January 13th, 2020
Posted January 8th, 2018
6 posts
2.2 Years
This custom made script adds Pokemon Amie/Refresh to your game!

I have made a plug-n-play script for Pokemon Amie/Refresh for Pokemon Essentials v17.2. I have not tested this with below 17.2.

To install:
Place the script above Main. If you have the Following Pokemon Script, place it below for compatibility.
Move "Pokemon Amie" folder to Pictures and the sound files to SE folder.

Unlike the version of the game Amie/Refresh, this script does not feed Pokemon PokePuffs or Pokebeans but instead eatable items in your game, like Rare Candies and berries! Please note that too many food items in the bag may cause lag.

You can access Pokemon Amie/Refresh from your Pokegear and from talking with your Pokemon. You may remove the bottom part of the script to prevent accessibility from the Pokegear.
Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Forgive the messy code as it is my first publicized custom script, I hope you like it.

NOTE: THIS REQUIRES "Easy Mouse System" by Luka S.J! Please have that installed before installing this script!

Please report any bugs or errors you get with this script.

p.claydon

Female
Seen August 16th, 2019
Posted August 13th, 2019
392 posts
9.2 Years
hi so seams to work well petting wise but i cant seam to feed the pokemon :( also how do we go about using the stats (affection, fullness and enjoyment) as evo mothods and display in messages?
Still learning how to sprite but if you want to look at my progress then here you go
http://pclaydon.deviantart.com/gallery/
Male
Seen January 13th, 2020
Posted January 8th, 2018
6 posts
2.2 Years
hi so seams to work well petting wise but i cant seam to feed the pokemon :( also how do we go about using the stats (affection, fullness and enjoyment) as evo mothods and display in messages?
To feed you need to press the food item for about a second. A Pokemon can't be fed more if its full, and to add display messages, it depends if you're using EBS or not, I'll probably add extra parts for those who want to add more that can't be implemented in a Plug-And-Play script like battle messages and effects. To get the affection/fullness/enjoyment of a Pokemon you can use the method .getAffectionLevel to get it in amount of hearts or use .amie_affection to get the number from 0 to 255.
Ex.
if ($Trainer.party[0].getAffectionLevel>2)
  Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("{1} has more than 2 hearts.",$Trainer.party[0].name))
end
if ($Trainer.party[0].amie_affection>200)
  Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("{1} has more than 200 points in affection.",$Trainer.party[0].name))
end
Male
Seen January 13th, 2020
Posted January 8th, 2018
6 posts
2.2 Years
ah kool
the fullness seams to be 0 but cant even select food
Hold down mouse for about a second over food to select and keep it held down to give to Pokemon.

You can change how long you need to hold down food to start feeding in line 1182

if ($mouse.isStatic?)&&(([email protected]_f)>0.8)&&([email protected]["feedshow"].disposed?)
The 0.8 is the time in seconds you need to wait so food is registered.

p.claydon

Female
Seen August 16th, 2019
Posted August 13th, 2019
392 posts
9.2 Years
Hi all I made a quick pokegear icon for the Pokemon Refresh only issue is the name pokemon refresh is slightly too long so you'll need to change the app name to Pokemon Amie or just Refresh
Still learning how to sprite but if you want to look at my progress then here you go
http://pclaydon.deviantart.com/gallery/
Male
Portugal
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
205 posts
5.7 Years
I've started a new game, so i can see if i get some reported errors or bugs that my players reported recently. As you can see in the image, if i talk to nowhere, that option appears. If i press play there is no issues to report, but if i press talk, that error appears. And that option when we can choose to play, talk and cancel, appears twice. If you want i can give you a copy of my scripts for you to test.

When i talk to my pokemon i'm having this error. I use Pokemon Follower + pokemon Amie scripts. How can i fix this?

WolfPP

Discord: Wolf#1235

Male
Brazil
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,093 posts
1.6 Years
I've started a new game, so i can see if i get some reported errors or bugs that my players reported recently. As you can see in the image, if i talk to nowhere, that option appears. If i press play there is no issues to report, but if i press talk, that error appears. And that option when we can choose to play, talk and cancel, appears twice. If you want i can give you a copy of my scripts for you to test.

When i talk to my pokemon i'm having this error. I use Pokemon Follower + pokemon Amie scripts. How can i fix this?

Fixed. If you added this edition (about Water Reflection to Following Pokemon), you need to change this code (inside Poke Amie script):
if events[i] && events[i][8]=="Dependent"
For this code:
if events[i] && events[i][8][/Dependent/]

WolfPP

Male
Brazil
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,093 posts
1.6 Years
Hi, I have a question about how I can create an evolution method for a pokemon in the case of Sylveon that requires 2 hearts of affection, what would be the correct method to be able to evolve?
Spoiler:

To get the affection/fullness/enjoyment of a Pokemon you can use the method .getAffectionLevel to get it in amount of hearts or use .amie_affection to get the number from 0 to 255.
Ex.

end

Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("{1} has more than 200 points in affection.",$Trainer.party[0].name))
end

So, inside 'Pokemon_Evolution' look for 'when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType' (what Eevee uses to evo to Sylveon) and then, replace the code for this:
  when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType
    if pokemon.getAffectionLevel>=2
      for m in pokemon.moves
        return poke if m.id>0 && m.type==level
      end
    end
Male
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted June 23rd, 2019
3 posts
4.7 Years
Spoiler:

To get the affection/fullness/enjoyment of a Pokemon you can use the method .getAffectionLevel to get it in amount of hearts or use .amie_affection to get the number from 0 to 255.
Ex.

end

end

So, inside 'Pokemon_Evolution' look for 'when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType' (what Eevee uses to evo to Sylveon) and then, replace the code for this:
  when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType
    if pokemon.getAffectionLevel>=2
      for m in pokemon.moves
        return poke if m.id>0 && m.type==level
      end
    end
I pera lá vc é Br tbm, enfim, eu fiz o que você recomendou porem não consegui evoluir o Eevee para Sylveon, tenho que fazer algo a mais?

WolfPP

Male
Brazil
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,093 posts
1.6 Years
I pera lá vc é Br tbm, enfim, eu fiz o que você recomendou porem não consegui evoluir o Eevee para Sylveon, tenho que fazer algo a mais?
I think you haven't the code for Sylveon. If so send me a PM and i will send to you the code.

Vyniz

I'm a lettuce snek

Male
Devil's Hop Yard, Dunwich
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted February 14th, 2020
10 posts
61 Days
Hello, first of all, I like this script, is awesome.
and second, I have a problem... well, two problems:

the first is when I try go to another map:
---------------------------
Pokemon Essentials
[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]Exception: NoMethodErrorMessage: undefined method `>' for nil:NilClassRPG__Sprite:124:in `effect?'RPG__Sprite:440:in `effect?'RPG__Sprite:439:in `each'RPG__Sprite:439:in `effect?'Sprite_AnimationSprite:31:in `update'Sprite_AnimationSprite:86:in `update'Sprite_AnimationSprite:85:in `each'Sprite_AnimationSprite:85:in `update'Scene_Map:43:in `updateSpritesets'Scene_Map:37:in `each'This exception was logged in .\errorlog.txt.Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
Aceptar

The second is when I try to talk with the pokémon:
Pokemon Essentials
[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]Exception: NoMethodErrorMessage: undefined method `-' for nil:NilClassAmieRefresh_PizzaSun:1680:in `talk_to_pokemon'Follow Pokemon:1559:in `update'Scene_Map:234:in `main'Scene_Map:231:in `loop'Scene_Map:236:in `main'Main:49:in `mainFunctionDebug'Main:27:in `mainFunction'Main:27:in `pbCriticalCode'Main:27:in `mainFunction'Main:59This exception was logged in .\errorlog.txt.Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
Aceptar

Also, I have the follow pokémon script
Male
Hoenn
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
322 posts
104 Days
One word:
Wow
Will definitely use this!

-----------

Also, it would also be cool if you added the easy mouse system in the code!
Pokemon Dev!
See the team here
Advertiser Content