• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amie/Refresh for 17.2

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
The previous post says "I have two questions.
1) How can I do to increase Happiness after caressing and eating?
2) How can I create new items (Eeveelution Sweets) which depending on the type increase happiness even more. (Just need one example, the rest I do)"

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
instead of using this, since I don't know where to find easy mouse system, I'll just decrease the happiness requirement for HappinessMoveType.

Vyniz

I'm a lettuce snek
Years
Hello, first of all, I like this script, is awesome.
and second, I have a problem... well, two problems:

the first is when I try go to another map:
---------------------------
Pokemon Essentials
[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]Exception: NoMethodErrorMessage: undefined method `>' for nil:NilClassRPG__Sprite:124:in `effect?'RPG__Sprite:440:in `effect?'RPG__Sprite:439:in `each'RPG__Sprite:439:in `effect?'Sprite_AnimationSprite:31:in `update'Sprite_AnimationSprite:86:in `update'Sprite_AnimationSprite:85:in `each'Sprite_AnimationSprite:85:in `update'Scene_Map:43:in `updateSpritesets'Scene_Map:37:in `each'This exception was logged in .\errorlog.txt.Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
Aceptar

The second is when I try to talk with the pokémon:
Pokemon Essentials
[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]Exception: NoMethodErrorMessage: undefined method `-' for nil:NilClassAmieRefresh_PizzaSun:1680:in `talk_to_pokemon'Follow Pokemon:1559:in `update'Scene_Map:234:in `main'Scene_Map:231:in `loop'Scene_Map:236:in `main'Main:49:in `mainFunctionDebug'Main:27:in `mainFunction'Main:27:in `pbCriticalCode'Main:27:in `mainFunction'Main:59This exception was logged in .\errorlog.txt.Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
Aceptar

Also, I have the follow pokémon script

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
One word:
Wow
Will definitely use this!

-----------

Also, it would also be cool if you added the easy mouse system in the code!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2020
help
when I click with the mouse to open a food. this error.

Script "pokemon_amie" linha 752 NameError ocorreu
PokeAmie_Essentials_Scene: ItemIconSprite

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
i need help
I wanted to put the pokemon refresh as a tab in the modular menu, but if you open the pokemon refresh without any pokemon the game closes, and it will close whenever you open it even if you catch a pokemon.
how could I solve this?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 14, 2023
Seems that nobody has noticed that if you use this script together with the following Pokemon script, you'd be able to interact with your following mon even if it has fainted.
This is caused by the misplacement of the choice panel. To fix this, search for
Spoiler:
and change this chunk into
Spoiler:
Also, when talking with your follower, pressing the "B" (cancel) button would force a talk with it. Not sure if this is intentional, but if anyone wants to fix it, just change
Code:
    action = Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("What would you like to do?"),
    [_INTL("Play"),_INTL("Talk"),_INTL("Cancel")],2)
into
Code:
    [_INTL("Play"),_INTL("Talk"),_INTL("Cancel")],-1)

Last edited:
So, I think I should upload my modification too. This is a very small one. Just search-
Code:
And add above this line.
Code:
if $game_switches[Toggle_Following_Switch] && !$Trainer.party[0].fainted?
Also, add an extra end around line 1704.
This just checks if the Following Switch is on and if the first Pokemon in party is not fainted, it will run the script.

I found that if you made custom messages for Pokemons, the messages will not appear because this script completely overwrites it. I have a better fix, so that you can interact with your Pokemon only when all the conditions listed are true.

First go to Pokemon Amie script and remove the entire Follow Pokemon Support from class DependentEvents to the end of class. Now, we have to move to Pokemon Follow script. Search
Code:
if e!=6 && $game_switches[Toggle_Following_Switch]==true
and below it
Code:
    [_INTL("Play"),_INTL("Talk"),_INTL("Cancel")],2)
    if action == 0
      setAmieIndex(0)
      pbFadeOutIn(99999) { 
        scene = PokeAmie_Essentials_Scene.new
        screen = PokeAmie_EssentialsScreen.new(scene)
        screen.pbStartAmie(pbGet(AMIEPOKEMON),pbGet(AMIEINDEX))
      }
    elsif action==1

And add an extra end before line 1750

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2020
Como eu faço pra evoluir o eevee pra sylveon usando o poke amie?

Como eu faço pra evoluir o eevee pra sylveon usando o poke amie?

Only English please, use Google Translate.

So, inside 'Pokemon_Evolution' look for 'when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType' (what Eevee uses to evo to Sylveon) and then, replace the code for this:
Code:
  when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType
    if pokemon.getAffectionLevel>=2
      for m in pokemon.moves
        return poke if m.id>0 && m.type==level
      end
    end

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 17, 2022
So I wanted to use this while playing Pokemon inclement emerald on my phone ,is it possible??

Back