Hiroshi Sotomura

Ashe – House of Blue Lions

Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted March 4th, 2021
18,319 posts
18.5 Years
Im just waiting to see what comes next. Will more of the Raid Pokmon be made available via Field Research? Will I have to participate in less raids (and rely on people being around) to catch a legendary Pokmon? Lugia/Ho-Oh when?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 29
Female
Seen April 1st, 2021
Posted March 31st, 2021
35,954 posts
15.5 Years
But I already have a 100% Zapdos... i... don't need another. :(

What I hope is that they implement in the chance of getting a shiny legendary for the field research tasks. Because... yea... I don't NEED Zapdos lol
I was Forever. You prob don't know me. I usually stop by at April Fools & at Unova's anniversary. Hi & bye!

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
16,194 posts
13.2 Years
Im just waiting to see what comes next. Will more of the Raid Pokmon be made available via Field Research? Will I have to participate in less raids (and rely on people being around) to catch a legendary Pokmon? Lugia/Ho-Oh when?
I think yes, eventually all Legendaries bar maybe Mewtwo (=/) will be made available via Field Research. Raids offer the advantage of having access to the Legendary far earlier, and at a higher level than via quests (especially with the weather boost mechanic).
But I already have a 100% Zapdos... i... don't need another. :(

What I hope is that they implement in the chance of getting a shiny legendary for the field research tasks. Because... yea... I don't NEED Zapdos lol
You might not but others do; and most people don't have a 100% Zapdos, or even a Zapdos. :p

I like the monthly rotations. Plus, getting more candy for powering up your 100% Zapdos is something, right? I do agree though that it'd be nice for a chance at encountering a Shiny version would be nice to see, ala Lugia.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>