Age 23
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
39 posts
1.3 Years

Pokémon Radiant Version!

UPDATE:VERSION 3.11 IS NOW OUT! YIPPEE!
Basically v3.1, but hopefully without the Inventory glitch- for real, this time!

Link to v3.11:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p6x6lssjqxzj7pi/Pok%E9mon_Radiant_v3.11.zip/file

Pokémon Radiant Version is an epic fangame set in Liberti, a region based on South Africa!

Here is the website:
https://pokemonradiant.weebly.com/

Here is the latest version:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/awayrv2a0x1pcrs/Pok%E9mon_Radiant.zip/file

Players can own their own houses!
A slightly more random experience, so every save file is different!
Probably the only fangame with an English option for both UK and US
Three new types, and some Pokemon have natural immunities to types!
Players can get 'perks' from obtaining Pokémon in Pokedex!
New forms for some Pokémon such as Beedrill, Primeape and Druddigon!
Contains all 807 Pokémon from Generation 1 to 7!
Player can embark on over 225 quests and get rewards!
More ways to train EVs, and a club for Level 100s!
Almost complete freedom to explore!
Most of the core features from the main Pokémon games!
Hundreds of hours of gameplay time!
Almost Full Mouse Functionality
And many more!

Credits:
Spoiler:
Developer: Swdfm

Music:
Most Music composed by Swdfm
Recorded using YAMAHA PSR-E423
Mixed using Audacity and Cubase Artist 6.5
Engineered and Produced by Bosh and Lai-Chease

Pokémon Cries:
aurumdeluxe, th3shark and Phasma

Other Sound Effects by Elite Battle System

Graphics done with paint.net

Pokémon Battle Sprites used with help from Gen VI Resource Pack, piskelapp.com, Pokémon Showdown and Sun & Moon Pack
Other Graphics Credits go to BlackOutG5, Bulbapedia, leparagon, M3rein, Rune, Serebii, SpartaLazor, TapuFini and Zeak6464

Pokemon Overworld Sprites by Clara, cSc-A7X, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Nintendo, Pokegirl4ever, princess-phoenix and SyleDude

Tiles by akizakura16, chaoticcherrycake, chimcharsfireworkd, lightbulb15, peekychew, phyromatic, sl249, thatssowitty, thepokemonchronicles, thunderdove and ultimospriter

Storage Box Backgrounds by :devspinoza1996:, CompassLogicStock, Delta406, EpicRed, hougaard, JJcanvas, MegtheMagnificent, Moohoodles, myINQI, pavel89l, somadjinn and xvortexbladex

Fonts Used are Agency FB, Courier New, Forte, Maiandra GD, Pristina and Tw Cen MT

Pokémon Information given by BlackOutG5, Drakath569, Florio, James Davy, karstictrainer, Komplexify, leparagon, Marin, mej71, MrDeepDarkMind, Pokegod7020, Radical Raptr, Rigbycwts, Rot8r_ConeX, RPD490, Rune, snooper117, SpartaLazor, SunakazeKun, Takyon!, TapuFini, Tustin2121, Viperk1, WorldSlayer and Zeak6464

Tutorials and/or Advice by Amethyst, Black Eternity, Carmaniac, DaviRX, Donutwolf, FL., GReusch, Guilly Alpha, KleinStudio, Komplexify, Marcello, Sunakazekun, Tustin2121 and Vendily

Resources by bgames.com, sudoku-solutions.com and Oxford Dictionary

Inspiration by Dragon Quest Series, RuneScape and The Elder Scrolls

Secondary Help by Amethyst, Inuki, Ice Cream Sand Witch, Jan, Sardines and Zumi

And anyone/anything else who I've missed

Special Thanks to Nelson Mandela, Bulbapedia, DeviantArt, pokecommunity.com, Microsoft Excel 2016, Serebii, reliccastle and Weebly

More Special Thanks to Maruno, Poccil, AvatarMonkeyKirby, Boushy, Brother1440, FL., Genzai Kawakami, Harshboy, help-14, IceGod64, Jacob O. Wobbrock, KitsuneKouta, Lisa Anthony, MiDas Mike, Near Fantastica, PinkMan, Popper, Rataime, SoundSpawn, the__end, Venom12, Wachunga and xLeD

"RPG Maker XP" by Enterbrain

"Pokémon" is Owned by: The Pokémon Company and Nintendo and affiliated with Game Freak.

This is a non-profit fan-made game. No copyright infringements intended. Please support the official games!

ookamishadows

ookamishadows

Male
South Africa
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
65 posts
1.8 Years
oooh, I am a South African. I have to play this! Downloading it immediately. Gaan groot, boet! (Go big, bro!)

Edit: Visited your site and I am even more amped to play this. I always hoped someone would make a Pokemon game based on our beautiful country! I will tell you know what I think. 'nuff sed!

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima

Non-binary
Glasgow
Seen July 16th, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2018
19 posts
1.3 Years
This looks really good! I love seeing stuff like this, it's really original and can be trusted to be fantastic!
Compendia Synaisthima
Kudoclasm | Lachesis | Morii | Onism | Paro | Sonder | Vellichor
Used to be Jynx Middata, but that account disappeared for some reason

ookamishadows

ookamishadows

Male
South Africa
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
65 posts
1.8 Years
I love your game. The extra features make it highly enjoyable, the new Pokemon -types are fun to explore as well as the quests but...

I can't finish this quest because I cannot get to the trash :'(

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima

Non-binary
Glasgow
Seen July 16th, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2018
19 posts
1.3 Years
Any possibility of making a doc of those errors or something? Knowing what exactly is going wrong helps to fix things
Compendia Synaisthima
Kudoclasm | Lachesis | Morii | Onism | Paro | Sonder | Vellichor
Used to be Jynx Middata, but that account disappeared for some reason

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon

Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,015 posts
6.2 Years
I got the mission done, finally. I dont have a log as to what happened sadly I dunno what I did to cause them. I do have a crash to report that I know is repeatable. Near alpine Forest is a female NPC who always crashes my game when she catches sight of me when she challenges me to a battle.its happened like 3 ties when tryong to win the race to the empty plot

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon

Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,015 posts
6.2 Years
I saw another problem I somehow forgot about. I cat complete certain missions or go to certain places due to certain paths somehow being too narrow. An example would be in Rojosa with the trash mission there is a pile of trash near a fountain that I cant get near because of the massive hole in the ground next to it. I thought this was a seasonal issue but when spring came there was no water to use to swim through to the trash. Fix these ridiculously narrow pathways or remove these holes altogether wherever they are because its impeding gameplay

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon

Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,015 posts
6.2 Years
I was wondering if there were any heavy story elements to this game. I personally rather enjoy story but not having any won't deter me from playing this beauty when I am finished with some other games. From the little I have seen you have done an amazing job!
the game is very open world, and from what I can see there's multiple stories from terrorist groups to the gym circuit and possibly more. But since the game focuses a lot on the open-world aspect it means theres no heavy focus and as such all events are optional.

I only wish there was better flow for trainer levels in this though since mission battles like with the aforementioned terrorists can be between level 35-50 and often times my pokemon would still be level 5-10 in the process of doing quests to build up my trainers' skill levels. As such I hope at some point theres a fix for the NPC trainers.
Seen 36 Minutes Ago
Posted September 22nd, 2018
2 posts
1.2 Years
Hello !

I've got a problem in the dongeon on the cuttleshut cave, in a moment on this dongeon, a error message with a missing items 63

Anybody can help me about this subject, thanks you :D

[EDIT] This is the error message :

Script 'dongeon items' line 63 NameError occured.

undefined local variable or methode 'pbSpefThr' for nil:NilClass

Swdfm

Swdfm

Age 23
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
39 posts
1.3 Years
Hello.
Sorry to take so long to reply.
I don't understand why the game doesn't open for some of you, as it seems to open fine in playtesting.
Version 2.0 is out now! Hooray!
Try downloading v2.0 and playing, and if it doesn't work, please let me know.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/23pijn7r32e2n56/Pok%E9mon_Radiant_v2.0.zip/file
Advertiser Content