Now that Pokemon expansion and updated battle engine are mostly finished, the time has come for items. And with this resource, combined with the above, the largest and most annoying parts of gen7 are taken care of, as never seen before.
This thread is about items though, so let's get back to them.
Item Expansion Features
* the most important items from gens4-7 have been added, these include pretty much every item that's not classified as a key item.
* all new berries are in. This includes their overworld sprites, berry tag data, pics, descriptions, sprouting states, etc.
* all new poke balls are in. This includes the throw animations, descriptions, pics, catch rates, etc. Note that the pokemon struct has not been modified to account for them. Currently, given that the poke ball field takes up 4 bits, you can have max 16 individual poke balls. It's up to the user to change it to 5 bits and sort the struct in whichever way they wish.
* there are 50 tms, but there are defines for 100. Waiting for a better compiler that handles 128-bit values before I do them.
* there are battle items such as Gems, drives, mega stones and other such as Cell Batter, Rocky Helmet or Life Orb. However, they do not have any effect in battle, you can still view them in bag, their data is in. The battle effects are programmed in my battle engine.
* items such as evolution stones or gen7 potions work as intended
* please let me know if I omitted an item or a group of items, that you think is worth adding.
Lunos - basically all items data and pics, without him this resource wouldn't exist. Good fortune and prosperity will come to you, but only if you go to his profile and say 'Thanks Lunos'.
Doesnt - berries gfx, pokeball particles
Cancer - not sure, he's been helping a lot, prolly did something for this resource as well
If I forgot someone, please let me know and I'll add you immediately.