• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Gym Leader Last Pokémon Theme

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2020
    I don't use elite battle system but I don't see the problem off adding any music. You just have to download it (you may use ytmp3), add it to the audio/BGM folder and call it in Essentials. You might need to reduce the quality of the music so it can be played and is not to heavy (audacity is free)
    For battle music though I guess you have to change something in the script and I never tried so I don't know where to start but the easiest way is to rename the normal battle music and give its former name to the new downloaded music so that when a battle starts this music will be played instead.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Since the system allows for in-battle trainer dialogue and BGM changes; if you'd like to use this feature you would need to turn the endspeech of the Trainers into an array, where the first field will be the speech after losing, second the speech during battle, and third (optional) the BGM filename that will be played.
    Here is an example of how to use it:
    Code:
    pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::RIVAL1,"Test",["Not too shabby","It's not over yet!","final_battle.ogg"],false)

Back