• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Need help with getting sappy to start

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    Hi I've been having this problem for a little while now but I cannot seem to open a rom in the sappy program: it just closes itself I've tried almost all other sappy version on the internet they basically do the same thing. Can someone direct to a working sappy version or even link me a version to theirs it would really mean a lot.

Anthroyd

Professor
    Years
  • Hmm, Sappy is a major troublemaker. I cover the setup for it in one of my videos, but it's always hit or miss with that thing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfitdOWcEV8

The links that I mention are all in the description. The original Sappy download link I provided doesn't exist anymore, and I never tested the new link, but go ahead and see if it works for you. Good luck.

Back